MTG Goes After Crenshaw

Another chimp trumpanzee that needs to be under a 72 hour psych hold. Shocking.

1641174601181.png

Now that we've established that you're a severe TDS case...

*****ROFLMAO*****

:)

Crenshaw is a rhino. I despise him.

MTG is right.
I've talked to a former Texas State Senator a few times about Crenshaw. He didn't have much to say about him other than he wouldn't cut it.

"You whiners are just scared of and disdainful of powerful women. All the feminist bullshit about empowering women flies right out the window when one comes along who actually defends herself in a meaningful way."

Well, I ain't on Twitter so don't see her stuff fresh and raw.
When I do read what she wrote on Twitter......it's been offered in one you guys' posts or on some newsfeed.
But, frankly, what I have read that supposedley came out of her mouth........well, I think her being permanently bounced off Twitter is a win/win for the GOP and the Dems.

The Dems 'win' is obvious.....another loud MAGAHat quieted.
The GOP 'win' is sorta obvious too......addition by subtraction. Meaning, she wasn' exactly making too many GOP'rs proud to say "she's one of ours". Like a loud obnoxious screamer at the basketball game.....goes hoarse and loses his voice. Everybody grins.
-------------------------------

Anyway, I ain't really interested in MTG anway ... other than being a rich vein of snarkery to mine.

What I found intersting with this thread was the surprising support......the Helen Reddy "I-Am-Woman" sentiment----- expessed by the good poster 'Please Quit".

You can see her quoted comment at the top of this post.

What I like about her sentiment is that, finally, on this chatroom, we get a boquet and shout-outs for Nancy Pelosi, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Rashid Tlab, Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush, Liz Cheney, and of course little Princess Jewish Laser.

ALL.....assertive women.

The times, they are a changin'.

Crenshaw is a rhino. I despise him.

MTG is right.
Crenshaw is an actual Republican.

No. I don't like him.

MTG is a friggin moron. Her issue with Crenshaw is that he's sane and considers the virus a serious threat

Crenshaw attacked MTG. Crenshaw should know better than to attack a fellow Republican.

Both Republicans and Democrats should call out ANYONE in their own party who is lying, attacking other House members, threatening them, and behaving in a manner that should be getting her arrested for criminal harassment.

"We permanently suspended the account you referenced (@mtgreenee) for repeated violations of our Covid-19 misinformation policy," a Twitter spokesperson said.

Has AOC been banned from Twitter?
Yes. Permanently. Five strikes.

Forum List

Back