Is common sense completely gone at this point ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, *Merck.......why in the world should we trust these companies with their egregious track record and proven revolving door between them and the FDA & CDC ?

Nov 9 (Reuters) - The U.S. government will buy another $1 billion worth of the COVID-19 pill made by Merck & Co Inc (MRK.N) and partner Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, the companies said on Tuesday.

The government in June agreed to buy 1.7 million courses of molnupiravir for $1.2 billion and is now exercising options to buy 1.4 million more.

That's right, kids. We never hear much about these things of course , due to the fact that Big Pharma owns the media by and large.

* Merck is the company that gave us Vioxx, which is responsible for the deaths of 40,000 to 60,000 people.

Last edited:
Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, *Merck.......why in the world should we trust these companies ?

Nov 9 (Reuters) - The U.S. government will buy another $1 billion worth of the COVID-19 pill made by Merck & Co Inc (MRK.N) and partner Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, the companies said on Tuesday.

The government in June agreed to buy 1.7 million courses of molnupiravir for $1.2 billion and is now exercising options to buy 1.4 million more.

That's right, kids. We never hear much about these things of course , due to the fact that Big Pharma owns the media by and large.

* Merck is the company that gave us Vioxx, which is responsible for the deaths of 40,000 to 60,000 people.

There is a reason why Mass Formation Psychosis has been trending.

Why?

Because their vaccines have been thoroughly tested and reviewed by experts around the world

Hundreds of millions have received the vaccines and have been successful in preventing COVID
Because the vaccines have been challenged since the beginning and information censored if it does not fit the narrative. The vaccine is a killer. More proof comes out everyday. it can't all be censored and none of it has been conclusively unproven. The vaccine is dangerous and affects the heart of everyone who gets it. That is an established fact.

"Our government is out of control on this," Malone continues. "And they are lawless. They completely disregard bioethics. They completely disregard the federal common-rule. They have broken all the rules that I know of, that I've been trained for years and years and years. These mandates of an experimental vaccines are explicitly illegal. They are explicitly inconsistent with the Nuremberg code. They are explicitly inconsistent with the Belmont report. They are flat out illegal, and they don't care."

So, the Left hates big biz except when they need them, is that about right?

I think it's worth noting that if the Left is successful at capping drug prices that the abilities of big pharma to quickly develop, test, and field new drugs/medicines would be somewhat reduced. Anybody want to argue that? Not just for Covid but for whatever comes next.

60,000 American troops died in the Vietnam War.

Merck, knowing their drug was unsafe but got it approved anyway, kills 60,000 and gets away with it . Paid some fines, still made a net profit in the billions and nobody went to jail.

Out of those patients who took Vioxx, the arthritis drug may have caused approximately 140,000 heart attacks resulting in an estimated 60,000 deaths, FDA investigator Graham. Graham concluded that “fundamental problems” within the FDA led to those deaths.

Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, *Merck.......why in the world should we trust these companies with their egregious track record and proven revolving door between them and the FDA & CDC ?

There's nothing common about common sense anymore.

Pfizer and moderna are about as giddy as a meth head stumbling upon a meth lab. Unlimited and complete indemnification while the govt gives them hundreds of billions to keep pumping the snake juice along with endless boosters forever and an admin that is trying to force every american to take an injections. For moderna and phizer, you hit the lottery everyday! What a deal.

"I fact checked the fact checkers and couldn’t believe what I found. Despite the corporate press, Big Pharma, and the federal government telling us otherwise, it is absolutely true that there is no FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine available in the United States today. And there are no plans to make one available any time soon."

I believe if it was approved the people would have to be informed of side effects. You know they are listed with every prescription. Does anyone see that happening?

"I fact checked the fact checkers and couldn’t believe what I found. Despite the corporate press, Big Pharma, and the federal government telling us otherwise, it is absolutely true that there is no FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine available in the United States today. And there are no plans to make one available any time soon."

I believe if it was approved the people would have to be informed of side effects. You know they are listed with every prescription. Does anyone see that happening?
I guess I knew this because several members of my family work in medicine.

Apparently CDC approval overrides the FDA now.

Common sense would tell us to ignore idiots like you

But you're right about one thing. Common sense is gone and people listen to the likes of you

Forum List

Back