MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55,000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma?

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:

MSNBC's primetime audience for Thursday was 699,000.

Where you came up with a 55,000 figure is anyone's guess.

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:

I quit watching when it became the Obama channel.

All the masturbation over him was just too much.

Morning Joe goes 3 hours in the morning bashing Obama at every opportunity.

First, everyone needs to acknowledge that there are two medias: Liberal and Conservative. There are more Liberal outlets than Conservative outlets. MSNBC is a failure because it has more competition. Fox and MSNBC do not compete for the same viewer. It's that simple.

They've assembled a very bad cast of hosts on daytime.

It is also the evening hosts, that is when the most potential viewers are available. The group at night are tough to connect with. They are all snobby, self righteous, elitists.

Liberals cant be bothered with the news in the evenings.
That would interfere with their time in the hooka and wine bars.

Boehner's medication of choice is Merlot.

Didn't know Boehner was a liberal nut job, go figure.

He makes hot intemperate speeches about Obama and then goes and does all his bidding. Boner represents everything that is wrong with the Republican party.

MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55,000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma?

Easy. Liberals are too busy working for a living, spending quality time with their families, and enjoying real life.

Conservatives, OTOH, gather 'round the TV every day to be told what to think by the ex-host of Inside Edition.

Liberalism is un-American and falling out of favor, a fad, at best a footnote in history.

Liberals founded this country......some fad

You idiots couldn't found a lemonade stand without a government grant paid for my me.

I take offense at you calling our founding fathers idiots

What's this 'our' crap you people are what the founding fathers fought to free us from.

Liberalism is un-American and falling out of favor, a fad, at best a footnote in history.

You take for granted the accomplishments of liberalism and have done so for so long you think they're conservative.

Is that supposed to bother me was that your goal, pathetic. America is learning to hate liberals as I do, sucks to be you.

Oh, you're bothered alright.

Your troll powers are minimal at best, as trolls go you are strictly JV.

The decision-makers at MSNBC have run their lefties off and over to FOX. :thup: They know that's where the news is.

Easy. Liberals are too busy working for a living, spending quality time with their families, and enjoying real life.

Conservatives, OTOH, gather 'round the TV every day to be told what to think by the ex-host of Inside Edition.

So:

Starting point multiplied by NBC suckage equals better quality of life for liberals. I can accept that equation. No wonder you don't wnat B-Will fired.

Brian Williams has no credibility, I'm not sure why anyone would trust what this guy says anymore.

They can do what they want with Williams but lying for as many years as he did...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The decision-makers at MSNBC have run their lefties off and over to FOX. :thup: They know that's where the news is.
Sure don't they prefer a Muslim news outlet?

Brian Williams has no credibility, I'm not sure why anyone would trust what this guy says anymore.

They can do what they want with Williams but lying for as many years as he did...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a systematic problem. Nobody ever called B-Will in when he lied about a body floating through on dry land. Nobody called him in and said, why are you suddenly claiming that your copter was shot at? It doesn't matter if they replace Williams or not; people get that NBC is a den of thieves.

I think MSNBC should just do what they do best, show everyone how often FOX News distorts the truth and leave it at that. Easily done.

Forum List

Back