MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55,000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma?

People love the family in general. Human beings were made to have a dad & mother that cares for them. Msnbc wants to promote single parent families and hates on men....

Msnbc wants to promote every single social sickness on our society and destroy our culture. Most sane people reject this mindset.

Msnbc wants to push black hatred of whites and lies. Most sane people hate this and want stabilization!

Msnbc blames America for all the wrongs of the world. Most Americans get sick of it.

I'll admit that some of the core issues of the left like Minimum wage, infrastructure, science and r&d investment are in fact winners. And because of this, every ballot for an increase of the minimum wage is near 60-70%! So they can win on these issues. Just that most sane people won't watch msnbc for the crap above.

Last edited:
Fox flourishes because it tells people exactly what they want to hear. The mindless douche bag repub audience does not like analysis that challenge their pre-conceived notions about Obama or their anti-government, emotional philosophy. They don't like pesky facts that may turn their long held beliefs on their heads. On top of that, the producers of Fox are damn good at their jobs of pulling in large audiences with their hot women and colorful sets. Without giving many facts whatsoever, the dumb viewer is drawn to the visuals.

I don't watch MSNBC because I don't like their bias support for the Democratic Party candidates. Their liberal analysis,however, is driven by factual info most of the time. That i approve of.

Yo, there payroll is larger then there profits? I see some big time change coming, or going down the toilet where all the host belong!!!

You sure about that, sport?

Don't add to your lies.

You gonna take the challenge or what, dude?
You mean your offer for me to disprove all your lies about Brian Williams?

Doesn't work that way, son. You made the allegations, so you back it up with the facts.

Never said it proves or disproves anything I said. Nice try. My point is that if you want to be such a staunch advocate of Brian Williams's integrity, then maybe you should have the balls to call him Honest Brian Williams for a month. If you're not willing to do that, then your cause is weak, son.
I've proven that you're a liar, and your deflections are boring.

You're dismissed.
I think it is Lyin' Bryan Williams who has been dismissed, for, lying!!
You won't see FOXNEWS taking Bill O'Lielly off the air for 6 months.

I don't watch MSNBC because I don't like their bias support for the Democratic Party candidates. Their liberal analysis,however, is driven by factual info most of the time. That i approve of.

Oh yes, MSNBC is the bastion of truth and facts, let me tell you! LOL

You gonna take the challenge or what, dude?

Doesn't work that way, son. You made the allegations, so you back it up with the facts.

Never said it proves or disproves anything I said. Nice try. My point is that if you want to be such a staunch advocate of Brian Williams's integrity, then maybe you should have the balls to call him Honest Brian Williams for a month. If you're not willing to do that, then your cause is weak, son.

You're dismissed.
O'Reilly is a pundit. Williams is an anchor.

Pundits are intellectually dishonest in general. Anchors used to be known as trustworthy.

Minor difference.

You're dismissed.

Pundits are intellectually dishonest in general. Anchors used to be known as trustworthy.

Minor difference.

He knows the difference. He doesn't care. Whatever suits his argument.

You're dismissed.

Minor difference.

Would O'Reilly agree with your assessment?

You're dismissed.

Minor difference.

He's so goofy and pompous it's difficult to say.

He would point out, however, that he was a reporter at the time of this transgression, not an anchor.

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:
It's TV, so looks matter. Most MSNBC hosts are just strange-looking fugly people. Like space aliens or something.

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:
It's TV, so looks matter. Most MSNBC hosts are just strange-looking fugly people. Like space aliens or something.

"Looks" only "matter" to the superficially-minded. After all if it's a news or informational program the viewer's not tuning in to find out what the host looks like.

Of course, if news and information is not really what the operation is going for, if they're just after attention at any cost, then looks might matter quite a lot.

That should bring you to a few conclusions.

You're dismissed.

Minor difference.

He would point out, however, that he was a reporter at the time of this transgression, not an anchor.

Yes, I think he vigorously defends the notion that he used to be a journalist, because he was.

Now he's a pundit. And he would yell and scream and cuss you out for even suggesting he would be intellectually dishonest, or that pundits are in general.

Minor difference.

Yes, I think he vigorously defends the notion that he used to be a journalist, because he was.

Now he's a pundit. And he would yell and scream and cuss you out for even suggesting he would be intellectually dishonest, or that pundits are in general.
He would be lying, which is what politicians and politicos and pundits and partisans do.

Last edited:

Minor difference.

He would be lying, which is what politicians and politicos and pundits and partisans do.

-- purvey preposterous poppycock?

Minor difference.

-- purvey preposterous poppycock?
Precisely, purposefully.

MSNBC is a premium cable channel, while Fox prefers to be on basic cable. Therefore Fox is everywhere, all the time.

Forum List

Back