MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55,000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma?

I don't even know what channel MSNBC is on my cable system. I think I know what channel CNN is.

I definitely know what channel Fox News is. I used to watch it religiously until about 2003.

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:

I quit watching when it became the Obama channel.

All the masturbation over him was just too much.
I think the ratings would go up if Chris Matthews only wore his shirt/blazer/tie.

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:
They prefer Muslim companies like FOX...

I don't even know what channel MSNBC is on my cable system. I think I know what channel CNN is.

I definitely know what channel Fox News is. I used to watch it religiously until about 2003.
I don't get the channel ...Have never watched it...

I think the ratings would go up if Chris Matthews only wore his shirt/blazer/tie.
and a thong....

They've assembled a very bad cast of hosts on daytime.

It is also the evening hosts, that is when the most potential viewers are available. The group at night are tough to connect with. They are all snobby, self righteous, elitists.

Liberals cant be bothered with the news in the evenings.
That would interfere with their time in the hooka and wine bars.

Boehner's medication of choice is Merlot.

Didn't know Boehner was a liberal nut job, go figure.
You have to drink Cold Duck to be a real liberal nut job...

and a thong....
I wonder what %%% of the 55,000 are watching MSNBC from either airports/doctors offices/gyms?

It's easy. Blacks watch BET, Hispanics watch Spanish speaking networks. Gays watch LOGO. Asians watch Asians networks and so on.

Republicans, being 90% white, watch Fox. Everyone else watches everything else. Yes, it's just that simple.

I have to admit, I'm embarrassed to have to explain something so obvious. Seems right wingers aren't as smart as they think. But we knew that.

Unlike the frothing mouth breathers on the right whose lives depends upon on what Fox tells them, no liberals that I know base their lives upon cable news.

I have lots on the right, not one of them watches FOXNews. I have liberal relatives and four of them love MSNBC, except they hate Sharpton because of skin color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's easy. Blacks watch BET, Hispanics watch Spanish speaking networks. Gays watch LOGO. Asians watch Asians networks and so on.

Republicans, being 90% white, watch Fox. Everyone else watches everything else. Yes, it's just that simple.

I have to admit, I'm embarrassed to have to explain something so obvious. Seems right wingers aren't as smart as they think. But we knew that.

Please nut job, you are not as dumb as you pretend you are on this board. I have never read such bigotry and stereotyping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back