MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

And according to Trump even if he's guilty he still shouldn't be prosecuted. Because presidents are absolutely immune from prosecution.
Well, it is a little too late for that isn't it? The then Communists with Nixon shanghaied him with the help of the then stupid Republicans who thought that Progs were on the up and up. Republicans not long after realized what happened. A Presidency was destroyed, and Nixon did not help it. More than that our economy suffered from not paying attention to world and domestic events. Looking ack Progs did not care if we suffered a massive Depression, they were out to get Republicans. They believed in their hearts that they should have won the 1968 election. That year was terrible with assassinations and riots. A tumultuous year ended on a peaceful good note with Apollo 8 circling the moon. Christmas season was much quieter in that era. And Apollo 8 was a gift for us all.

He tried to turn over the result of the election by illegal means. It was a half-assed attempt from the start but the likelihood of success being nil doesn't mean it should be disregarded for what it was, a failed insurrection.

Good grief I was talking about your "insurrections" stop wasting my time Booger

Well, it is a little too late for that isn't it? The then Communists with Nixon shanghaied him with the help of the then stupid Republicans who thought that Progs were on the up and up. Republicans not long after realized what happened. A Presidency was destroyed, and Nixon did not help it. More than that our economy suffered from not paying attention to world and domestic events. Looking ack Progs did not care if we suffered a massive Depression, they were out to get Republicans. They believed in their hearts that they should have won the 1968 election. That year was terrible with assassinations and riots. A tumultuous year ended on a peaceful good note with Apollo 8 circling the moon. Christmas season was much quieter in that era. And Apollo 8 was a gift for us all.
I'm sure you are making a point in your head, I just can't make sense of it. Care to rephrase?

I don't need links. Any dumbass knows if you're going to try and overthrow you'll need to be armed. Well except maybe you
Maybe you need to clarify what you mean by "armed."
Are you suggesting that guns are the only deadly weapons that qualify?
And if so, what specific types of guns meet your definition?
AR style semi-autos?
.22 pistols?
Shotguns....all gauges?
Or are you talking only about the BIG stuff?
30 cal?
50 cal?
RPG's?
Exactly WHAT would meet your required definition of "armed?"

Maybe you need to clarify what you mean by "armed."
Are you suggesting that guns are the only deadly weapons that qualify?
And if so, what specific types of guns meet your definition?
AR style semi-autos?
.22 pistols?
Shotguns....all gauges?
Or are you talking only about the BIG stuff?
30 cal?
50 cal?
RPG's?
Exactly WHAT would meet your required definition of "armed?"

They weren't armed, salad mouth

See? You can’t even separate two points
Kind of hard to separate Trump using a song sung by both those that used violence and those that didn't on Jan 6th as a campaign song, as 2 separate issues.

I don't care if you make that distinction, Trump isn't. And you asked me to support my assertion about Trump's position towards those that committed violence. Your position doesn't get HIM of the hook.

You sound triggered.
Maybe you need to go to your safe space for a while with your pet unicorn?

Provide the evidence or shut up. I'm not interested in your insults , word salad and stupidity when you know you're cornered

Provide the evidence or shut up. I'm not interested in your insults , word salad and stupidity when you know you're cornered
Ok....but you're gonna have to like...READ a little bit.
You can do that right?
I know that educating yourselves outside of your echo chamber cult propaganda boxes is not really a MAGAt cultist thing.....but give it a try.
Then it'll be YOUR turn to send me some credible PROOF of what you say.
That it was not an ARMED insurrection.
See, that's how information works.
It isn't just pulling some fake news straight outta your bung-hole and then simply saying "this is FACT-----because I say so!"

Ok....but you're gonna have to like...READ a little bit.
You can do that right?
I know that educating yourselves outside of your echo chamber cult propaganda boxes is not really a MAGAt cultist thing.....but give it a try.
Then it'll be YOUR turn to send me some credible PROOF of what you say.
That it was not an ARMED insurrection.
See, that's how information works.
It isn't just pulling some fake news straight outta your bung-hole and then simply saying "this is FACT-----because I say so!"

Lol real Insurrectionists would be armed with.... wait for it. Firearms

Vice! No wonder you're stupid.

Don't bother me again

Kind of hard to separate Trump using a song sung by both those that used violence and those that didn't on Jan 6th as a campaign song, as 2 separate issues.

I don't care if you make that distinction, Trump isn't. And you asked me to support my assertion about Trump's position towards those that committed violence. Your position doesn't get HIM of the hook.
You can denounce violence and denounce massive over sentencing at the same time.

It’s actually very easy to do so if you want to. The problem here is, you don’t want to.

You can denounce violence and denounce massive over sentencing at the same time.

It’s actually very easy to do so if you want to. The problem here is, you don’t want to.
You can. Problem is that TRUMP hasn't. He's not drawing the fine line between those that used violence and those that were jailed for breaking windows. He's just blanket calling ALL of them victims. And wrongly prosecuted.

I have no problem taking nuanced positions. I have no problem acknowledging other people can have nuanced positions. What you are doing is trying to claim that YOUR nuanced position is Trump's nuanced position. And I'm not buying it.

You can. Problem is that TRUMP hasn't. He's not drawing the fine line between those that used violence and those that were jailed for breaking windows. He's just blanket calling ALL of them victims. And wrongly prosecuted.

I have no problem taking nuanced positions. I have no problem acknowledging other people can have nuanced positions. What you are doing is trying to claim that YOUR nuanced position is Trump's nuanced position. And I'm not buying it.

"I want to be very clear. I unequivocally condemn the violence that we saw last week. Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country, and no place in our movement,"

- Trump White House's official Twitter account.

poof… there goes your narrative.

It was easy to find too, I’m not sure why you thought Trump didn’t condemn these people when he did

"I want to be very clear. I unequivocally condemn the violence that we saw last week. Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country, and no place in our movement,"

- Trump White House's official Twitter account.

poof… there goes your narrative.

It was easy to find too, I’m not sure why you thought Trump didn’t condemn these people when he did
You think so?

A week after the insurrection he condemns violence. May 11th 2023 Jan 6th was "a beautiful day" 1,53min in. that's not a nuanced position that's schizophrenia.

You think so?

A week after the insurrection he condemns violence. May 11th 2023 Jan 6th was "a beautiful day" 1,53min in. that's not a nuanced position that's schizophrenia.

What was he talking about when he was describing it?

This is what leftist media does.. He was probably talking about the peaceful thousands who went to “rah rah” protest, and then people like you manipulate it to suggest that he was talking specifically about the few who were violent. He probably even differentiated the two but leftist media cuts those parts out.

They did the same thing with Charlottesville. Trump praised the peaceful and condemned the violent, and the left uses his words of praise on the peaceful and applied them to the violent. It’s nasty, lying journalism. That’s why it’s hard to trust their reporting, you have to read or see the entire quote or interview for yourself, you can’t rely on the media summation because they’ll deceive you on purpose to rally the public against Trump and lie about what he says.

Look at you, you’re lying about his intentions. You couldn’t possibly know them, but you’re claiming to and declaring them as fact.

Forum List

Back