Ohio Congressional Candidate Releases Statement Showing He Was An FBI Asset And That Jan 6th Was A Setup

Does that apply to Fanni Willis? so now we can discredit all charges she is bringing against Trump. She has proven to have no integrity, so everything she has is now Fake News. Ok I like this game.
Really ? How so? What exactly did she do that discredits the charges against trump and his moronic minions? Take your time . You'll need it

He didn’t shoot himself and I find his story believable. Learn to use commas if you want to be taken seriously by educated people.
Really? Thats your best shot? "Use Commas" You are as pathetic as he is. Like I said, let us know when T-Rump tries to use that bogus X vidio in court. As stupid and crazy a he is, he is not that stuid and crazy. But it appears that you are

Really ? How so? What exactly did she do that discredits the charges against trump and his moronic minions? Take your time . You'll need it

You just got done saying Meyers cant be belived because of something unrelated to the video. So according to your standard because she has put an unqualified boyfriend on the case, plus miss use of Federal and State funds, she has shown dishonesty and lack of integrity. Cant belive what she says.

As I have said since they started claiming Jan 6th was a insurrection, this guy, Derek Myers, tells the truth about the FBI.

Jan 6th was a setup and Trump had nothing to do with it.

The FBI has programs designed not to prevent acts of terrorism but instead creates acts of terrorism.

Who cares what some nutter claims? Only desperate fools who believe crazy shit without evidence.

Really? Thats your best shot? "Use Commas" You are as pathetic as he is. Like I said, let us know when T-Rump tries to use that bogus X vidio in court. As stupid and crazy a he is, he is not that stuid and crazy. But it appears that you are
Nope, I reserve my best shots for intelligent opponents.

You just got done saying Meyers cant be belived because of something unrelated to the video. So according to your standard because she has put an unqualified boyfriend on the case, plus miss use of Federal and State funds, she has shown dishonesty and lack of integrity. Cant belive what she says.
It is not what Willis says, A grand Jury indicted him, fool

Oh please! Get real. No intelligent person takes an X posting at face value Myers is a proven liar and con man, just like Trump , The other possibiity is that it is a deep fake. Again, let us know when Trrump trie to use it in court
You’re hyperventilating. Try breathing into a paper bag for 30 seconds or so.

You’re hyperventilating. Try breathing into a paper bag for 30 seconds or so.
Please be sure to let us know when Trumps lawyers request a deposition from Meyers or any of the other jadrools who claim to have knowledge of J6 being and FBI set up. They won’t ask because even those clowns are smart enough to know that they would be suborning perjury . Until then wipe the spit off of your chin and shut your pie hole

Please be sure to let us know when Trumps lawyers request a deposition from Meyers or any of the other jadrools who claim to have knowledge of J6 being and FBI set up. They won’t ask because even those clowns are smart enough to know that they would be suborning perjury . Until then wipe the spit off of your chin and shut your pie hole
:itsok:

The perjury was in the Oath Keepers trial. They are in jail because of a lie.

Special Agent David Lazarus Who Lied Under Oath Against the Oath Keepers During Their Trial Is Leaving the Department for Another Agency – Will Walk Free following His Proven Perjury in Court​

Special Agent David Lazarus Who Lied Under Oath Against the Oath Keepers During Their Trial Is Leaving the Department for Another Agency – Will Walk Free following His Proven Perjury in Court​

Complete horseshit! Right wing rags like the Blaze and Gateway pundit are making that shit up. There is no way that the Oath Keepers are innocent and there is no proof that Lazarus lied. If he did, why wasn’t he charged?

WASHINGTON — U.S. Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn testified at the Oath Keepers seditious conspiracy trial Monday that members of the far-right organization did not assist him during the Jan. 6 attack.

The issue of whetther or not Lazarus was truthful about his location or what he saw does not change these facts

Dunn, armed with a rifle, stood near House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office on Jan. 6, 2021, and interacted with members of the Oath Keepers. Defense lawyers have tried to suggest that members of the Oath Keepers, after they invaded the U.S. Capitol, went to Dunn's aid, a characterization Dunn rejected.

Stewart Rhodes and four other members of the Oath Keepers face charges of seditious conspiracy, are accused of setting up "quick reaction forces" loaded up with weapons outside Washington. Federal prosecutors say Rhodes regretted not having weapons at the Capitol on Jan. 6, and other Oath Keepers said they believed Rhodes had contacts close to the White House.

Forum List

Back