MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

One or two guys who lost one on the grounds, goober.

Try again.
You don't know how many of those traitorous racist fucks had guns, kleetus. Did the cops search them??

Why did so many of them refuse to go through the metal detectors when Trump was speaking outside the WH on Jan 6??

Idiot.

Last edited:
What was he talking about when he was describing it?

This is what leftist media does.. He was probably talking about the peaceful thousands who went to “rah rah” protest, and then people like you manipulate it to suggest that he was talking specifically about the few who were violent. He probably even differentiated the two but leftist media cuts those parts out.

They did the same thing with Charlottesville. Trump praised the peaceful and condemned the violent, and the left uses his words of praise on the peaceful and applied them to the violent. It’s nasty, lying journalism. That’s why it’s hard to trust their reporting, you have to read or see the entire quote or interview for yourself, you can’t rely on the media summation because they’ll deceive you on purpose to rally the public against Trump and lie about what he says.

Look at you, you’re lying about his intentions. You couldn’t possibly know them, but you’re claiming to and declaring them as fact.
I'm suggesting that describing a day that has an insurrection at the Capitol, people getting killed and 140 cops wounded as "beautiful" is sick.

But hey. Prove me wrong and provide the context that the left-wing media isn't giving. You have Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart I'm sure instead of assuming Trump was misquoted you can provide full context.

You don't know how many of those traitorous racist fucks had guns, kleetus. Did the cops search them??

Why did so many of them refuse to go through the metal detectors when Trump was speaking outside the WH on Jan 6??

Idiot.
Why are you so angry, little boy? There was no insurrection. There was a protest that a few idiots turned into a riot, Pence was not going to get strung up, and it is time you leftist woke up from your propaganda wet dream.

Have a nice day!

Why are you so angry, little boy? There was no insurrection. There was a protest that a few idiots turned into a riot, Pence was not going to get strung up, and it is time you leftist woke up from your propaganda wet dream.

Have a nice day!
There was an insurrection, MAGA traitor.

That's why I'm angry.

And it's also why your fascist Repug Nazi Party will never control the White House again.

I'm suggesting that describing a day that has an insurrection at the Capitol, people getting killed and 140 cops wounded as "beautiful" is sick.

But hey. Prove me wrong and provide the context that the left-wing media isn't giving. You have Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart I'm sure instead of assuming Trump was misquoted you can provide full context.
“People” weren’t killed, a person was. There’s no need to lie to exaggerate things.
140 cops wounded? That’s a pillow fight compared to the BLM riots that you on the left celebrated.
If you have a full interview transcript that proves your point be my guest.

“People” weren’t killed, a person was. There’s no need to lie to exaggerate things.
140 cops wounded? That’s a pillow fight compared to the BLM riots that you on the left celebrated.

It's all they have, lies....and no video

Answer the damn F-ing question. You are claiming Trump's comments were out of context. Prove it. Don't deflect.

Forum List

Back