MSM wall to wall with Clinton story

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Every major network was covering the Clinton story for the vast majority of their programs. Do the Trumpsters who have been crying about unfair coverage understand how this works now or are they still going to claim that it is all rigged?

And now they all love Comey or is the FBI still rigged as well?

Every major network was covering the Clinton story for the vast majority of their programs. Do the Trumpsters who have been crying about unfair coverage understand how this works now or are they still going to claim that it is all rigged?
I guessed they realized that the gig is up and decided to play for the audience again.

Too fucking late.

I guessed they realized that the gig is up and decided to play for the audience again.

Too fucking late.
Yeah either that or there is no rigged gig, they have always just covered the news they think their audiences wants to hear

ILMAO at your inability to connect the dots.

Too fucking late.
Yeah either that or there is no rigged gig, they have always just covered the news they think their audiences wants to hear

Seconds spent on wikileaks, hours and hours spent on Trump claiming he brags of sexually assaulting women.

Yeh...

Now that they realize their candidate is in fact a criminal, well they can't support that.

Too fucking late.
According to the alt-right, unless the news is skull-fucking a dead Hillary clothed with an orange jumpsuit 24/7, it's an unfair bias and they are the victims.

Too fucking late.

Seconds spent on wikileaks, hours and hours spent on Trump claiming he brags of sexually assaulting women.

Yeh...

Now that they realize their candidate is in fact a criminal, well they can't support that.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

ILMAO at your inability to connect the dots.
"ILMAO"

Is the "I" for "Ignorantly"

:rofl:

It's still rigged. The difference is is that hell froze over. One instance of unbiased coverage from biased networks doesn't change the fact that they are still biased.

It's still rigged. The difference is that hell froze over.
Are you able to say that because you're reporting from there?

Nobody cares, it's the weekend.

Are you able to say that because you're reporting from there?

What kinda question is that? I'm saying that because it's true.
Oh you can confirm hell has frozen over. Good. Send us some popsicles.
article-2535709-1A7D371000000578-703_964x531.jpg

Too fucking late.

Yeh...

I want you try and really think about this... The Russians hacked one of our political parties and gave private emails to wiki leaks which has been methodically releasing batches at a time in an effort to discredit a major candidate and influence our election. That is one of the biggest stories of all time and instead of looking at that you all want to talk about people's private email exchanges and rip them apart with as many assumtions as you can. Its pretty misguided, sick and embarrassing if you ask me.

Trump has led all the headlines because he makes headlines every day with his off message rants and attacks. It's not a mystery why he is the subject of most discussions. Now he has smartly stuck to the issues and taken a step back so Clinton can take the media heat. Let's see how long he can last.

Too fucking late.

Yeh...

I want you try and really think about this... The Russians hacked one of our political parties and gave private emails to wiki leaks which has been methodically releasing batches at a time in an effort to discredit a major candidate and influence our election. That is one of the biggest stories of all time and instead of looking at that you all want to talk about people's private email exchanges and rip them apart with as many assumtions as you can. Its pretty misguided, sick and embarrassing if you ask me.

Trump has led all the headlines because he makes headlines every day with his off message rants and attacks. It's not a mystery why he is the subject of most discussions. Now he has smartly stuck to the issues and taken a step back so Clinton can take the media heat. Let's see how long he can last.

I want you to THINK about this, since that's not what you have done so far.

For starters there is no evidence that Russia is behind the hacks. "Influencing the elections"... how about revealing fraud? Got to love how you consider the TRUTH to be an inference with the elections.

It's still rigged. The difference is is that hell froze over. One instance of unbiased coverage from biased networks doesn't change the fact that they are still biased.
Right and they decided to do their little "unbiased" night 11 days before the election. Smart thinking there chief

Right and they decided to do their little "unbiased" night 11 days before the election. Smart thinking there chief

No, they decided to do it after the FBI stated that we are looking at a possible criminal having access to nuke codes.

Within a few days the FBI will once again announce there is nothing to indict Hillary for. This lets Comey AND Clinton off the hook. The media are just playing along.

Forum List

Back