MSM wall to wall with Clinton story

Only an idiot thinks the msm has suddenly decided to grow some integrity and cover this campaign honestly. As much as they have invested in this election? Not likely.

Every major network was covering the Clinton story for the vast majority of their programs. Do the Trumpsters who have been crying about unfair coverage understand how this works now or are they still going to claim that it is all rigged?

And now they all love Comey or is the FBI still rigged as well?

This has always been the nature of the Cli
Only an idiot thinks the msm has suddenly decided to grow some integrity and cover this campaign honestly. As much as they have invested in this election? Not likely.

Historically the MSM have tried to cover and protect the Clintons...then a Clinton scandal reaches such epic proportions they all cave and its 24/7 news. There's blood in the water on this one so they are gathering like a school of Parana.

Every major network was covering the Clinton story for the vast majority of their programs. Do the Trumpsters who have been crying about unfair coverage understand how this works now or are they still going to claim that it is all rigged?

Historically the MSM have tried to cover and protect the Clintons...then a Clinton scandal reaches such epic proportions they all cave and its 24/7 news.
I hope you're right, but I don't see them caving in this easily. Then again, they know more than we do about what Hillary Clinton has done and maybe the rats are just jumping ship.

Historically the MSM have tried to cover and protect the Clintons...then a Clinton scandal reaches such epic proportions they all cave and its 24/7 news.
I hope you're right, but I don't see them caving in this easily. Then again, they know more than we do about what Hillary Clinton has done and maybe the rats are just jumping ship.

The left are known to eat their own, there isn't a bigger group of back stabbers on the plantet than the left.

The left are known to eat their own, there isn't a bigger group of back stabbers on the plantet than the left.
I'd love to see it.

It's still rigged. The difference is is that hell froze over. One instance of unbiased coverage from biased networks doesn't change the fact that they are still biased.
Right and they decided to do their little "unbiased" night 11 days before the election. Smart thinking there chief.

That's not what I said or implied.

It's as if they did it involuntarily. It is such a rare occasion that a biased media actually does unbiased reporting that it comes as a shock to everyone (including you) when they do it. This media is in the tank for Hillary, and Democrats generally. They will avoid any damaging stories on Hillary Clinton if at all possible. That is why I say this is such a rare (and hell freezing) occasion. Why would they choose to do it 11 days before an election? I dunno. Maybe they just did it in order to appear remotely objective. Which begs the question, why now is it suddenly you developing the conspiracy theories?
I am debunking your conspiracy theory that the media is rigged. Today's reports don't come as a shock to me, but they should to you as they go directly what the Trumpsters have been saying.

I surfed the MSM and although the reported on Crooked Hillary's email case being reopened, they all tried to SPIN IT! There were apologists, qu33rs from the WaPo and other ridiculous propaganda agencies giggling and finally some idiotic douchebags demanding The Donald's tax returns. Hannity was the only host taking an honest approach of explaining the facts. FOX's transgender Megan Kelly for example giggled and implied it was a republican mud slinging thing. I agree with Rush, we have to be careful not to let this FBI investigation into Crooked Hillary's mishandling of confidential material overshadow the evidence in Wikileaks that Crooked Hillary is most corrupt politician in world history.

I guessed they realized that the gig is up and decided to play for the audience again.

Too fucking late.
Yeah either that or there is no rigged gig, they have always just covered the news they think their audiences wants to hear
According to the alt-right, unless the news is skull-fucking a dead Hillary clothed with an orange jumpsuit 24/7, it's an unfair bias and they are the victims.

Oh god please get rid of that vile sig picture.
I'll do so in 2029 when He steps down

I always thought you were a "semi-idiot". Looks like we can now drop the "semi" part.

To suggest the media isn't liberally biased is to deny you have a mother. To answer the OPs false theory, media outlets have to at least pretend they're not bias, otherwise they're exposed for what they are and lose credibility and business. As someone has already stated, they spin things around to suit their bias, even if it means reporting on Clinton White House corruption. At the end of the day they're perfectly content to devote 90% of their effort on Trump's "womanizing", and choose to ignore what's really important, which is if it looks like poop, smells like poop,tastes like poop, feels like poop and tastes like poop, then it must be the Democrats, Obama and Clinton.

Forum List

Back