MSM Narrative on MidTerms: GOP won popular vote by 5 million votes

I think you mean I am the ultimate Trump broadband cult member.

Your concern for the GOP just touches my heart! If you are any indication of the country as it is now, I'll gladly stick with Trump.

View attachment 729313

What the tards see:

3820827b4e69f79634ab35f6917e0a4d.gif

The reality:

trump-fat-2.jpg

Every election official in America knows the Republicans are the biggest sore losers in history. They well remember the terrorists showing up at their houses.

So they cannot be blamed for taking their time and double and triple checking the vote to make sure the whiners have absolutely no grounds to claim any election was stolen.

And now the very same sore losers are whining it is taking too long?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.
Funny shit, Dumbass.

Here, enjoy 12 solid minutes of Dimwingers denying election results.

Dude, you know you didn't get what you wanted. You were HOPING abortion wasn't going to be an issue but it is. And it still is. That hasn't changed. And you will see in 2024. DiSantis should win but because of abortion, he won't.

I told you stupid fuckers that young women would show up.

And we always get the popular vote in general election years. We just have to hope it isn't close like 2000 and 2004 so you can steal it again.
Young people voted Dem because Xiden promised them a $10,000 windfall for loan forgiveness. Then (as many of us said would happen) the courts declared it illegal. Meaning those young people were SUCKERS.

Republicans flipped four very blue districts in New York state for crying out loud.

That shocked everyone.

Republicans took the house. They had more seats to defend than democrats and managed to do so. No surprise there. Go woke, get smoked.
Included in the Dems booted in New York was the money man for the DCCC in Maloney.

It's like a ball team being favored to win by 8 points and then only win
by 3 points. End of the day is that it's still called a win.
But then you go to the locker room and see how you can improve for the next game. You realize your quarterback was hurting you.
The next game you change quarterbacks based on performance.
The Republicans feel DeSantis is the better quarterback, maybe someone else but Trump is hurting the team more than helping. Those who want Trump to stay as quarterback have more concern for Trump than the team.

No, the GOP didn't "lose," but they fell well short of expectations and you can blame that on Dobbs and the Cult of Trump.

We could also blame it on old age and the heartbreak of psoriasis but we won't because the main factors in the midterms really were:
  1. A hyped up midterms by the msm in order to set up the story of failure so they could make Trump the Fall Guy.
  2. The usual McConnell turtleness (how many of HIS endorsements won?) and TDS (pulling millions from key GOP races to hurt MAGA candidates wasted on races where a GOP was going to win anyway but Mitch wanted his little queen peep to win).
  3. The usual slimy leftwing chicanery that has already been well-documented from the streets of Phili to half the machines in Ariz. on election day "breaking down" with the wrong, unreadable ballots just when the mostly/largely GOP voters were all coming to vote, and other inveteracy from ballot stuffing to one of the actual candidates in the race being in charge of oversight of her own election and other things that only happen in democrat-controlled voting areas.
  4. What I'll call foolish timing of the Supreme Court combined with the idiocy of folks like braindead RINO Lindsay Graham needlessly, uselessly calling for a federal ban on all abortion no matter what just begging for the left to storm the votes on election day!

You forgot the the student loan forgiveness that Biden promised.
That had some serious impact.

That is a possibility. It may have been one of the big factors that drove out swarms of Gen Z voters. What will be interesting is to see what happens in 2024 after they've realized they aren't getting a dime.

So young women showed up in PA where they are still counting votes but not in Florida?

LOL
Didn't I tell you Florida was rigged since 2000? Hasn't been a free and fair election there since 2000.

Dude, young people turned Michigan into a blue as fuck state. The GOP controlled both state houses for 40 years. Didn't I tell you abortion was going to fuck you?

And no, I don't believe those FLOrida hoes voted Republican in November. No way. Or maybe FloRIDA hoes don't vote. Only old Florida hoes vote. Lots of old people in Florida. It is down south you know. Lot of bible thumpers down there. So maybe, but I don't believe it. Blue wave everywhere EXCEPT Florida?

Republicans know elections are rigged because they have rigged this state for 20 years.

McCarthy doesn’t have policies.
Sure he does. Same policies as Trump, Bush, Hastert, McConnell, Graham, Bush, DiSantis, Boehner,

cut taxes on rich people and corporations
Ban Abortion
Appoint ultra conservative judges
Deregulate industry so more people die of cancer and work related accidents so corporations can turn a better profit
Do away with social security and medicare if they can.

Forum List

Back