MrPillow leaves stage at his ‘Cyber Symposium’ after judge rules Dominion $1B lawsuit against him can move ahead

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Oh snap - Mike scurries off! :lol:

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell was seen hurrying off the stage at his “Cyber Symposium” in Sioux Falls, South Dakota as the news broke that a judge had ruled that the defamation lawsuit against him by Dominion Voting Systems could move ahead.​
During a June hearing, Mr Lindell tried to get the suit dismissed, but US District Judge Carl Nichols ruled on Wednesday that the defamation lawsuits against Mr Lindell and pro-Trump lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani should be allowed to proceed. Dominion is seeking more than a billion dollars in damages from each of the defendants.​

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell was seen hurrying off the stage at his “Cyber Symposium” in Sioux Falls, South Dakota as the news broke that a judge had ruled that the defamation lawsuit against him by Dominion Voting Systems could move ahead.​
During a June hearing, Mr Lindell tried to get the suit dismissed, but US District Judge Carl Nichols ruled on Wednesday that the defamation lawsuits against Mr Lindell and pro-Trump lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani should be allowed to proceed. Dominion is seeking more than a billion dollars in damages from each of the defendants.​

My daily dose of hopium

He had to move some money around in his accounts. LOL

Is it worth it, in your experience? Passing that big ol' hairy mitt around?

WHAT. in Hell? LOLOL Why is it that the left always knows more about this stuff than the normal American citizen?

I imagine he thought he needed a lawyer because the fairy tale interaction of Trump sycophant's is imploding and Trump is ignoring his patsy's as they flail and drown...Not to mention the ones going to jail and paying fines over 1/6..Makes one's dream of an empire crumble into delusional dust.

What unmitigated fools..(evil cantor)

They left out the one I created:
ahem;
it's where you run to the border(the rim of the terlit seat) after Taco Bell at 2am after the bar has closed.

Somewhere in the mid-60s my Dad - Knowing that I loved potty jokes - Bought me a book containing around a thousand of 'em. :lol:

7a239637668df02178e1c17ada90cdc8.jpg

Great. I hope all those assholes are bankrupt this time next year.

He doesn't run very well, does he? Is he on something?

Forum List

Back