Schwarzenegger to anti-maskers: "Screw your freedom"

This’ll win hearts and minds

It sounds like his Austrian is coming out of him. His dad was a cop back in the day. Not a cop in a system where a Constitution must be followed...

Lunches.png

That's why we don't let foreign born people run for president. They are raised with a different loyalty and value system. Arnie was born in Austria just two years after the end of WW2 and his father was a police officer and member of the nazi party.

He doesn't care, he doesn't have to be diplomatic.

Schwarzenegger's maid wasn't wearing a mask!

That's why we don't let foreign born people run for president. They are raised with a different loyalty and value system. Arnie was born in Austria just two years after the end of WW2 and his father was a police officer and member of the nazi party.

I'm pretty sure he paid large sums of money to investigate if his grandfather (or father) was a member and it came back negative. At least according to him.

I do agree with your laws that you must be born in America to run for president. I don't agree that a man must answer for the sins of his father.

Former Governor Steroids speaks. And I never asked or needed his opinion on anything.

Oh, and this may be relevant...

The Impacts of Steroids on the Brain​

While it might seem that an individual’s muscle mass is improving, their brain could be suffering from the impact of steroid misuse. These brain changes can include:

• Feeling paranoid or having a feeling of mania
  • Getting aggressive or irritable. According to Outside Online, “researchers have documented several cases of violent, aggressive behavior associated with anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) use, and many of those reports involved men with no prior history of violence.”
  • Holding false ideas or making bad judgments
These are problematic symptoms for an individual’s friend and family to experience, but they are also a problem for the individual who misuses steroids. Anger, paranoia and mania could lead to job loss or family problems. Poor judgments could cause accidents. While it might not seem like steroids are as physically harmful as some drugs, the fact is that any drug that influences your behavior can lead to serious physical and emotional consequences.

Former Governor Steroids speaks. And I never asked or needed his opinion on anything.

Oh, and this may be relevant...

The Impacts of Steroids on the Brain​

While it might seem that an individual’s muscle mass is improving, their brain could be suffering from the impact of steroid misuse. These brain changes can include:

• Feeling paranoid or having a feeling of mania
  • Getting aggressive or irritable. According to Outside Online, “researchers have documented several cases of violent, aggressive behavior associated with anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) use, and many of those reports involved men with no prior history of violence.”
  • Holding false ideas or making bad judgments
These are problematic symptoms for an individual’s friend and family to experience, but they are also a problem for the individual who misuses steroids. Anger, paranoia and mania could lead to job loss or family problems. Poor judgments could cause accidents. While it might not seem like steroids are as physically harmful as some drugs, the fact is that any drug that influences your behavior can lead to serious physical and emotional consequences.

All untrue

Forum List

Back