Well Libs, How Did You Like Your First Transgender Olympics?

Are your heats just palpating waiting for the next one? Why just imagine when one of those transgenders makes it to the womens beach volleyball competition. There's this big ol' hairy butt and a piece of loose duct tape hanging out that skimpy bikini bottom. You sure will be in for a treat.

Are your heats just palpating waiting for the next one? Why just imagine when one of those transgenders makes it to the womens beach volleyball competition. There's this big ol' hairy butt and a piece of loose duct tape hanging out that skimpy bikini bottom. You sure will be in for a treat.
I'm always surprised conservatives spend so much of their time every day thinking about transgender people

I know, very unfair! :D

I think you just secretly want to fuck a bunch of dudes
And there you go resorting to the lowest life form anyone could achieve, and this is a progressive slave who must throw out an insult in the hope you can put me on the defensive. But i wont play your stupid ass game, but just put you on ignore with the rest of the 160 that have gone there. Stupid fucks like you dont deserve to be debated..

Now they are even finding mummified remains of people claiming they were transgenders. The left are sick evil devils.

And there you go resorting to the lowest life form anyone could achieve, and this is a progressive slave who must throw out an insult in the hope you can put me on the defensive. But i wont play your stupid ass game, but just put you on ignore with the rest of the 160 that have gone there. Stupid fucks like you dont deserve to be debated..
Lol cancelled :crying:

Forum List

Back