MrG has passed.

I think I am going bonkers. In the wee hours, I do some stupid stuff. I decided to put an ad in craigslist, looking for a room to rent. This is how much I hate it here and how haunted I am with the silence of MrG not being here. So, I got 3 responses so far. One from a guy asking me if I would be interested in sharing his room and bed with him, AND pay rent to boot. I laughed at him but did not respond. Second was a lady my age who is taking care of an 86 year old woman who won't last much longer so its a temporary thing because once she dies, the family will sell the home...which means I would have to move AGAIN. Last one so far was a short question asking me how big my boobs are from some pervert. :rolleyes:

Nutbars. I guess I should take the ad down but not yet. Now I'm curious on what slime will crawl out from under another rock.

Meanwhile...I had another bout of pity party about 3 hours ago, slept for about 20 minutes and now I am up and dressed at 4:15am. BUT, I got over the norovirus and feel better physically.
Not a good idea to shop for roomies on craigslist. Too many fruit cakes out there.

Perhaps some camping would do you some good. Find a cheap cabin somewhere to get away if possible.

Not a good idea to shop for roomies on craigslist. Too many fruit cakes out there.

Perhaps some camping would do you some good. Find a cheap cabin somewhere to get away if possible.
I'm planning a road trip to "home" sometime in May, possibly. Sprinkle some of MrGs ashes in the pacific, stay in a airbnb in Cambria so I can gather some rocks to bring back here, and just hang out for a few days. Cambria is beautiful. I don't want to stay in Morro Bay...too many memories whereas Cambria was MY fav place for 30 years just for that reason...ocean tossed beautiful rocks. I think the mini vacay will do me some good. :)

1648380757792.png

I may take my friend Anne with me for company. We can take turns driving. Plus, my friend in Wyoming told me that when she returns from Ireland, she wants me to go with her to Maui and sprinkle a bit of MrG there, too, at his favorite snorkel spot.

1648380900026.png

Someone in this thread told me to tell stories of MrG. Nice or funny ones. He called me HoneyBunner. He would laugh at me when I cussed drivers out...old lady telling slow drivers in front of me to stop twiddling their twat and MOVE already! He used to whistle as he worked on something..and his whistling was so pretty with the warbling like singing. I don't know how he did it. He also had a beautiful voice and COULD sing. He cheated at Monopoly too. I would call him an asshole and we would laugh at his cheating. How did he cheat? If he had to pull the card that said pay everyone 50 bucks, he would wave it in front of my face and say it said collect 200 but if I grabbed his hand and looked at the card it said PAY me 50. I had to look at every card he pulled.:D

He loved dogs. Especially little ones. Myself, I like BIG dogs. Actually, he loved all animals. They loved him too, even strangers to him. They would crawl in his lap or try to and lick his face off.

Someone in this thread told me to tell stories of MrG. Nice or funny ones. He called me HoneyBunner. He would laugh at me when I cussed drivers out...old lady telling slow drivers in front of me to stop twiddling their twat and MOVE already! He used to whistle as he worked on something..and his whistling was so pretty with the warbling like singing. I don't know how he did it. He also had a beautiful voice and COULD sing. He cheated at Monopoly too. I would call him an asshole and we would laugh at his cheating. How did he cheat? If he had to pull the card that said pay everyone 50 bucks, he would wave it in front of my face and say it said collect 200 but if I grabbed his hand and looked at the card it said PAY me 50. I had to look at every card he pulled.:D

He loved dogs. Especially little ones. Myself, I like BIG dogs. Actually, he loved all animals. They loved him too, even strangers to him. They would crawl in his lap or try to and lick his face off.
Animals sense good people. They are good at that.

I hear him all the time in my head.

"Don't do anything for at least a year, HoneyBunner".
"You have it made here, HoneyBunner. Stay".
I never suck hard enough to light my cig and have to do it twice and he would always say "you didn't suck HoneyBunner. Then again, you don't suck, period, if you get my drift".:oops::omg::auiqs.jpg:

My sister once said on the phone during one our chats that she had to roll out her husbands penis so he could go pee. I said MrGs wouldn't make the corners to even get to the bathroom.:disbelief::abgg2q.jpg:

When I introduced MrG to my sister and mom when I first started dating him, he told a joke. He said he went to the carnival and a guy dropped to the ground having a seizure and he asked if the guy was a new ride. They were not amused but I was watching them gasp.

He loved dirty jokes. Get him going on joke telling and he would share the nastiest he knew and he knew alot of them.

If he was feeling ornery he would hike his leg in the middle of the grocery store and make a fart sound in his armpit just to watch people gasp and back away.

Next visit to my sisters house (she lived with my mom), he told a new joke.....he said asian people named their newborns after the sound of throwing a rock at pots and pans hanging from the kitchen ceiling...PING, PONG, BING, LING, BONG. Again, they were not amused and again, I was.:biggrin:

The first time he asked me out on a date, I said he was not my type. He asked what my type was and I said rugged and to get a harley. The next day he showed up at my work with his ear pierced with a 2 carat sapphire and said that was the best he could do. So I agreed to go out with him and I bought him a greeting card that said "you seem so dashing and debonaire but I bet you scratch your nuts with a sterling silver salad fork". He loved it.

Dang! That is quite a relationship! I'm so sorry for your loss Gracie. But I loved hearing about him from your words!

That was awesome! I don't know if I ever met MrG, but I'm going to make a fart sound in his honor!

During the plannedemic.......me and my wife were walking through the store and a few were looking at us with mean looks because OMFG...........WE WEREN'T WEARING OUR MASKS.

I said loud enough to let them here..........IF ANYONE GETS WITHIN 6 FEET OF ME I'LL FART AT YOU............The ones looking hauled ass............lmao

Was actually fun.........But this is how we roll here.

A big hole in the middle, head bowed. Yes.

But I am slowly getting better. It's now only 3 times a week I fall apart instead of 24/7.

This place helps. Keeps me occupied reading threads, sometimes participating. A basketful of puppies would be better tho.:wink:

I'm planning a road trip to "home" sometime in May, possibly. Sprinkle some of MrGs ashes in the pacific, stay in a airbnb in Cambria so I can gather some rocks to bring back here, and just hang out for a few days. Cambria is beautiful. I don't want to stay in Morro Bay...too many memories whereas Cambria was MY fav place for 30 years just for that reason...ocean tossed beautiful rocks. I think the mini vacay will do me some good. :)

Cambria is a great place to get away to for tranquility.

Pismo Beach is nice as well.

Sorry...just been being quiet. I'm dealing with it the best I can, but don't worry about me. I just need a bit of time to get used to him being gone. Thank you for asking, though.

You will never get used to his being gone because he is always in you through memories love and experiences being with him through activities.

What you can do is CELEBRATE his life as you know it and do something special to make that happen such as a Scrapbook/photo montage, write about it and continue to carry out your good life the way he knew you would do and would want you to do.

Forum List

Back