Has Anybody Here Seen YoursTruly Lately?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I went on his profile to wish him a happy birthday (or her, but I think that it's a him) and I realized that he hasn't been here since the start of the month. Anybody hear anything from him? I sure hope everything's alright. :/

Such beautiful dogs with such a bad reputation. I bet she does get an awful lot of love though and gives it straight back as well. :)

Where I live, there a numerous pitties around the neighborhood. I guessed, they are making a positive comeback. So, I am not the only one that owns a pit. I also have a huskie, too!
And yes, she gets more love than I give myself. Lol

Where I live, there a numerous pitties around the neighborhood. I guessed, they are making a positive comeback. So, I am not the only one that owns a pit. I also have a huskie, too!
And yes, she gets more love than I give myself. Lol

Dogs are something the human race (in general not meaning you specifically) doesn't deserve.

I went on his profile to wish him a happy birthday (or her, but I think that it's a him) and I realized that he hasn't been here since the start of the month. Anybody hear anything from him? I sure hope everything's alright. :/
I regret to inform you that poster is no longer alive. He died the exact same way that Ken Pinion did, but at least he went out doing what he loved.

Dogs are something the human race (in general not meaning you specifically) doesn't deserve.

As I mentioned on here before. I was never a dog lover until I adopted the two dogs from an animal shelter. It was the best investment I have ever made. I quickly fell in love with them both. Even though, they were not physically abused. They were mentally tormented. So, I have gone easy on them both. Yeah, I am a softie owner and I spoil the crap out of them.

I regret to inform you that poster is no longer alive. He died the exact same way that Ken Pinion did, but at least he went out doing what he loved.

Wait, who's that? And oh no seriously!?

As I mentioned on here before. I was never a dog lover until I adopted the two dogs from an animal shelter. It was the best investment I have ever made. I quickly fell in love with them both. Even though, they were not physically abused. They were mentally tormented. So, I have gone easy on them both. Yeah, I am a softie owner and I spoil the crap out of them.

That's great, but what happened to them?

That's great, but what happened to them?

Let's just say that the previous owner(s) didn't take good care of them well. Brownie (the pittie) sometimes won't go near me, especially when I am in the kitchen cutting up food or something with a knife. So, I am guessing she fears someone with harm her with a knife. I would never do that. And I am always cautious when she is in the kitchen with me, and I am cutting up stuff. As for the huskie, Aries at times has nightmares at night when he sleeps. I can tell when he is shaking at times. I have to calm him down and tell him it will be alright. Not sure what happened to him.

Let's just say that the previous owner(s) didn't take good care of them well. Brownie (the pittie) sometimes won't go near me, especially when I am in the kitchen cutting up food or something with a knife. So, I am guessing she fears someone with harm her with a knife. I would never do that. And I am always cautious when she is in the kitchen with me, and I am cutting up stuff. As for the huskie, Aries at times has nightmares at night when he sleeps. I can tell when he is shaking at times. I have to calm him down and tell him it will be alright. Not sure what happened to him.

Wow, poor doggies. It's as I said, we're blessed to have dogs sharing the planet with us and every dog deserves an owner to love them, but not every owner deserves a dog to love them back. Even though dogs are more loving than humans will ever be. (I want one so badly and trying to convince the rest of the family to get one, I love cats too and currently have one, and I already know that we love her and she loves us, but it's not the same as the love of a dog.)

Who is Ken Pinion or is it Pinyan?
1644948865091.png

Forum List

Back