Mr. Talent on loan from Gaaaawd-d says Establishment Republicans will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Or, you could do like usual and yell, stop your feet, and just pitch a whiny little tantrum until you finally cry yourself to sleep.

The time for talk is ending. Those unwilling to stand behind a rifle to fix this country should be made to stand in front of those rifles.

Or, you could do like usual and yell, stop your feet, and just pitch a whiny little tantrum until you finally cry yourself to sleep.

The time for talk is ending. Those unwilling to stand behind a rifle to fix this country should be made to stand in front of those rifles.

Thank you. Please continue to post often. I hope you continue make sure that people understand just how disgusting the RWNJ mentality is.

Here we have Rush Limbaugh already trying to distance himself from the monster that he and other right wing talk show hosts have created. Including those on FOX news.
Limbaugh: GOP Establishment Will Vote Hillary to Keep 'Their Fiefdoms'

They have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces, by filling their audiences with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, full of 1/2 truths, misinformation, while purposefully leaving out critical information. Shows that are totally designed for the minority right wing of the party. They have incited this anger within the Republican party. They have continually promoted candidates, such as Ted Cruz who in no way could win the White House. While they've been doing that they have been attacking other Republicans, continually breaking Reagan's 11th commandment--"Thou shall not speak ill of any fellow Republican." That didn't stop them from doing it.

So the writing is on the wall and Mr. Talent on loan from Gaaaaaawdd-d has finally figured it out. That this is going to come back hard on him and all the others if he doesn't say something 'intelligent: now. In this way he is clearing himself from any blame or negligence what-so-ever. So today-New York primary day with Trump looking at another big win, and with gloom and doom headed into Cleveland-- "The Great One" states. The establishment aka the majority of the Republican party will not vote for either Ted Cruz or Donald Trump. They'll be casting a vote for Hillary Clinton. He's right they will.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

So what have these right wing talk show hosts NOT told you.

Did Rush Limbaugh or any of other right wing talk show host tell their listeners the truth as why Republicans lost in 2012? NOPE You were told by all of them that Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough. That statement could not be farther from the TRUTH.

Republicans lost in 2012 because they lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points. The Evangelical wing of the party dragged us into abortion, that then went into who's not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is legal-legitimate rape questions. The campaign in 2012 was also about immigration/deportation/amnesty. The last President to win was G.W Bush and he captured 44% of the Hispanic vote. Romney lost with 27%.
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

1. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other right wing talk show host say STOP to Trump supporters? NOPE
2. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other tell them that at least 40% of the Hispanic vote is required to win the Presidency? NOPE
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
3. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, tell them that now an additional 17% of the population, (Hispanics) or 23 million Hispanics are now in Hillary Clinton's column? NOPE
4. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, explain to them that Republicans in the entire Southwest of this country depend on Hispanics to win elections. And that there is a high possibility that Republicans will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house. NOPE & NOPE
GOP gains traction among Hispanic voters with aggressive outreach campaigns
The Ballooning Importance Of The 'Latino Vote,' In 3 Charts
5. Did Rush Limbaugh ever inform his listeners that the Republican party is the minority party today at around 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents (who won't vote for far right candidates) are the largest voting block in this country today, representing 40% of the electorate? NOPE
6. What does Rush Limbaugh spend most of his time doing? Attacking other Republicans with his anti-establishment rhetoric.
7. Who is Rush Limbaugh promoting now. Ted Cruz, another candidate that he knows with 100% certainly, doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the White House. Did Limbaugh or any other mention that Cruz is too far right on abortion, and that he wouldn't be able to win the woman vote?--NOPE A Race to the Bottom on Women's Rights
8. Did Rush Limbaugh ever mention that Ted Cruz's eligibility was certain to be challenged should he be the nominee.
NOPE

Not a reason to worry, they'll all be there for the Hillary Clinton hangover. They'll spew out another B.S reason as to why you lost, and they'll help you blow your noses and wipe your tears, and then they'll start the process all over again for 2020.

Someday--you listeners might want to consider what is the worst thing that could happen to those "Obscene profit breaks." The worst thing that could happen to all of them, is that Hillary Clinton loses this election, and they don't have her to talk about for the next 4 to 8 years.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

Hey numbskull, many of the establishment GOP stated that they would vote for Hillary if Trump was the nominee.

As always, Rush is exactly correct.

You planning on starting another nation? You don't like this one?

I prefer to look at it as reformatting the old nation abd reinstalling the software properly this time as a means to remove maleare from the system.

I love whst this nation WAS, not what it is.

You planning on starting another nation? You don't like this one?

I prefer to look at it as reformatting the old nation abd reinstalling the software properly this time as a means to remove maleare from the system.

I love whst this nation WAS, not what it is.

If you don't like it, you are free to go somewhere else. We don't need you. We already have enough fruitcakes.

If you don't like it, you are free to go somewhere else. We don't need you. We already have enough fruitcakes.

Unfortunately you Liberals have screwed up most of the world so badly at this point that the few decent places left (Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, etc....) won't take Americans anymore.

Unfortunately you Liberals have screwed up most of the world so badly at this point that the few decent places left (Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, etc....) won't take Americans anymore.

That's the kind of RWNJ crazy I was thanking you for before. Keep up the good work.

I'm afraid he's correct. Many Establishment RINO's have publicly stated they will support Hillary Clinton if either Trump or Cruz wins the Nomination. It's a One-Party System. The Establishment of both Parties stick together in the end. They're all members of the same private elite club. After this mess, i'm likely leaving the Republican Party. I won't return till the old guard RINO's have been purged from the Party.

"What have right wing talk show hosts not told you"? What the hell kind of back-assward argument is that? Lefties must be desperate.What has the left not told you about Hillary?

What Republican would have ever thought their GOP leadership would actually support a Democrat over their own Candidates? The RINO's have made a real mess of the Republican Party. I sense a mass exodus on the horizon.

Electronic voting machines with back-doored software with no paper trail should show you that your vote doesn't count. The real owners of this country will always have their man as CEO of USA.INC.

Electronic voting machines with back-doored software with no paper trail should show you that your vote doesn't count. The real owners of this country will always have their man as CEO of USA.INC.

Yeah, a Soros-owned company actually controls some of the online voting in some Republican/Democrat primaries. It's a rig-job for sure.

What Republican would have ever thought their GOP leadership would actually support a Democrat over their own Candidates? The RINO's have made a real mess of the Republican Party. I sense a mass exodus on the horizon.

Interesting, do you think we'll see some RINO's bolt and join the Democratic party?

"Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump"

It doesn’t mean moderate republicans will vote for HRC, but many will simply stay home, which is the next best thing for Clinton.

It doesn't matter if they vote for Hillary Clinton, or cast a default vote by voting for a 3rd party or just staying home. It's still a vote for Hillary Clinton.

But since Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history, it wouldn't surprise me to see millions of Republican women crossing the party line to cast a vote for her.
------------------------------------------------ Hilary , if she wins is the proper punishment for the MODERATE republican voter and the 'gop' Oreo . And I was a republican since about 1970 till about 2006 .

In your efforts to get a non establishment candidate you have rino'd yourselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a probable loss of the Senate and a ton of seats in the house. Don't blame main stream Republicans aka the Establishment for it, YOU did it.

Main stream Republicans would have never nominated Donald Trump or Ted Cruz to be the nominee of this party. Now you expect them to give up their conservatism--their foundation to support who you, the minority of this party wants them too. It's not going to happen. They are already prepared and willing to forfeit the White House, in hopes that they get a decent candidate in the future, that can actually win the White House, and get us back to fiscal responsibility and one that can work with Democrats in the process to get things done.

You flew over the rose bushes, and you landed on a cow turd, Donald Trump. And all of this orchestrated & manipulated by right wing talk show hosts, that you're attached at the hip with.

rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg
------------------------------------------------- as I have pointed out , things are going the way that I like . If Trump gets in I am willing to see what he does . Who knows , he may turn out to also be my Ideological enemy or he may turn out to be a Great American President and leader . Main thing for me though is the punishment of moderate republican rinos and MAINSTREAM republicans and their supporters [might be YOU Oreo] . Go ahead , lose the senate and house , ok with me . In closing , my dislike of repub rinos is due to the fact that they aren't CONSERVATICE . If repubs had their way they would run another Bush named 'jeb ito' and one thing he would do would be to welcome more foreigners from south of the border to the USA . And that's not CONSERVATIVE Oreo !!

Last edited:

Interesting, do you think we'll see some RINO's bolt and join the Democratic party?

Yes. Some GOP Establishment Elites are now actually boasting about supporting Hillary Clinton over Trump and Cruz. It's a very sad mess. Who would have ever thought Republican leaders would turn on their own this way?

Hilary , heck , I lived through mrobama so will likely live through Hilary . And Hilary or Bernie will likely go after Moderate repubs and their money and that is my hope . I see moderate republicans and their voters as the cause of what I see in Ameican society which is a huge number of foreigners that won't assimilate into USA society and that issue all by itself is HUGE for me . If Trump gets in maybe he will fix some things . If Hilary or Bernie gets in , well neither one of them is much different than jebito Bush or other mainstream repubs like Kasich or roobio Oreo .

Forum List

Back