Bundy denied his right to attorney AGAIN

:lol:

That's a shame. Bundy deserves a clown like Klayman as his lawyer.
Its unconstitutional is what it is. No one has to agree with who he wants for his lawyer its his life and freedom on the line...the judge is OBVIOUSLY scared of Klayman for some reason...no other legit reason to deny him.

Its unconstitutional is what it is. No one has to agree with who he wants for his lawyer its his life and freedom on the line...the judge is OBVIOUSLY scared of Klayman for some reason...no other legit reason to deny him.

Sure there is - the countless ethics complaints against Klayman, for one.

What makes you think Bundy wants Klayman on his team?

Complaints or convictions.................:link:

He is still a lawyer and those have nothing to do with THIS case or even in Nevada or Oregon.They are in DC. Just because he has some things working out doesn't mean he can't be a lawyer..course what am I supposed to expect from the good ole USA..same country that burned people to death at Waco and shot a 14 year old in the back at Ruby Ridge. No surprise they do whatever they must to get a kangaroo court to convict him.

I guess Klayman needs to clean house before he's allowed to lose another case.

"Convictions"?

You understand that I'm talking about Bar Association rules, not criminal law - right?

Edit to add link:

Larry Klayman Sanctioned. Again.

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time :cool-45:
Nice to know you are coo with a person's constitutional rights being denied if it suits your beliefs.
They just released Ammon and his brother and Santilli into general population, after cuffing Ammon up for two days and *forgetting* to bring him his meals, as they scuttled him between Nevada and Oregon for hearings meant to keep his attorney from filing motions timely.

People were phoning the jails at such a rate that they let them out today..after keeping them in solitary for how long? With no reason.

They have also lifted Shawna Cox's gag order.

It's just so much garbage, all of it.

He should have the same rights as Zacarias Moussaoui and Lee Boyd Malvo.

Judge again refuses to let nationally known lawyer defend Cliven Bundy

What a pathetic bitch....no surprise a tyrant in a robe is dictating from the bench as usual.ANYTHING the lawyer may have going on has NOTHING to do with THIS case.This bitch is just making sure she can do whatever she can to make sure Bundy goes to prison.
Hopefully people are watching this all unfold so that they realize that they do not live in a constitutional Republic because that was lost a long time ago. What we have is a corporate structure that is owned by the International Monetary Fund that took USA.INC into receivership when it declared bankruptcy in 1950. It is a for profit venture that profits from providing the 19 essential "gubermint" services and my oh my, how they have. You can't have the people getting to uppity and defying the orders of the federal foreign entity because it could lead to rebellion so people like the Bundys and others must be made an example of.

The people lost their Allodial rights to own property with the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and we were made a surety on the debt. Under the UCC and Admiralty Law, anything can be monetized and used as a financial instrument...everything from your birth certificate, Promissory Note to an arrest warrant has a value. People need to wake the fuck up and realize that they are being squeezed and squeezed hard. Our sweat equity has moved this worthless fiat currency that has no intrinsic value and they have used it to buy up hard assets. This ever growing parasitic entity is sucking the life's blood out of this country and it's time to take the blinders off, folks. I have nothing but hatred in my heart for this foreign owned corporation "gubermint" and I will never swear allegiance to it and will stand against it every chance I get.

"Convictions"?

You understand that I'm talking about Bar Association rules, not criminal law - right?
Nope...........that is why I'm asking for a link to your talking points.

What point of law denies a defendant the lawyer of,his,or,her choice. I have never hea d of such a thing I less the defendant has been deemed incapacitated. Did,they deny OJ. Do they deny all those shunned women the lawyer of their choice. Are they just too far into the trial? What's the deal?

He should have the same rights as Zacarias Moussaoui and Lee Boyd Malvo.

You must be from the old school of two wrongs make a right........

"Convictions"?

Nope...........that is why I'm asking for a link to your talking points.

I don't think you're using the term "talking points" correctly.

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time :cool-45:
Nice to know you are coo with a person's constitutional rights being denied if it suits your beliefs.
They just released Ammon and his brother and Santilli into general population, after cuffing Ammon up for two days and *forgetting* to bring him his meals, as they scuttled him between Nevada and Oregon for hearings meant to keep his attorney from filing motions timely.

People were phoning the jails at such a rate that they let them out today..after keeping them in solitary for how long? With no reason.

They have also lifted Shawna Cox's gag order.

It's just so much garbage, all of it.
Thank you for the information. I REALLY HOPE the feds case falls apart...

Forum List

Back