Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

CULT+OF+PERSONALITY+Stalin+established+a+cult+of+personality+to+keep+control+of+the+Soviet+Union.+A+cult+of+personality+is+similar+to+hero+worship..jpg

Ct_U4_EA-_WAAEJUkl.jpg

zkp0t.jpg

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

well, you're right about being deplorable.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

now go crawl back into your bottle.

Why would he "intimidate" Robert Mueller when all he has to do is fire him?

I'm just sayin'

he can't fire him, moron. he has to have someone ELSE fire him.

and like nixon, he'll have to find a loser like bork.

you should probably look at the mandate... and learn the rules surrounding the appointment.

not that you're smart enough to understand
Just like he couldn't fire Comey. LOL

h2EDB3A8D.jpg

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.

i love irony.
You progs sound especially stupid when you try and use OUR term describing YOU people. You lack even an ounce of imagination to think up your own words, you have to COPY conservatives. You're as pathetic as they come, and you ARE a snowflake, because you ARE a whiny little liberal ass clown.

sarcasm just did a fly by jr.

woosh....
You're sarcasm is a pathetic as your copy catting.

Get a life, 'tard.

now that hurt.

lol...

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

I'm just sayin'

you should probably look at the mandate... and learn the rules surrounding the appointment.

h2EDB3A8D.jpg

^^^ poorly educated ^^^

I'm just sayin'

*snip imbecile's idiotic meme*

who said he couldn't fire comey, moron?

different issue.l

although he set up a really nice obstruction case by firing comey and it only gets sweeter and sweeter if he tries to fire mueller.

not that you get it.

but thanks foe continuing to prove that trump scum are the stupidest people on the planet.

do you even realize how the world is laughing at you?

I'm just sayin'

h2EDB3A8D.jpg

Trump can order the special counsel regulations repealed and fire Mueller. Or could fire the DAG. So yeah, Trump could

I'm just sayin'

*snip imbecile's idiotic meme*

who said he couldn't fire comey, moron?

different issue.l

although he set up a really nice obstruction case by firing comey and it only gets sweeter and sweeter if he tries to fire mueller.

not that you get it.

but thanks foe continuing to prove that trump scum are the stupidest people on the planet.

do you even realize how the world is laughing at you?
You stated he couldn't do so...........Well you are wrong.............Not that he will do so...........

Because legally he can fire and replace him right now.

Show us the evidence.....................perhaps you'll find something before we all die of old age.

I'm just sayin'

h2EDB3A8D.jpg

Trump can order the special counsel regulations repealed and fire Mueller. Or could fire the DAG. So yeah, Trump could

he could..... but you won't see congress fail to act if he tries to play dictator.

he may be that stupid (you know, like his adjutants) but congress won't tolerate that one.

nixon didn't get away with it either.... and even he had more respect for this country than trump scum.

I'm just sayin'

h2EDB3A8D.jpg

he could..... but you won't see congress fail to act if he tries to play dictator.

he may be that stupid (you know, like his adjutants) but congress won't tolerate that one.

You just said he couldn't lol

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.

i love irony.
You progs sound especially stupid when you try and use OUR term describing YOU people. You lack even an ounce of imagination to think up your own words, you have to COPY conservatives. You're as pathetic as they come, and you ARE a snowflake, because you ARE a whiny little liberal ass clown.
To b fair, we stole their term "fake news"

But even on this, we did a better job with it...

he can't directly. he has to go thru hoops to do it.

exactly how is that going to help him in any way shape or form.

the smell of nixon is already hanging heavy in the air.

i love irony.

Trump supporter buttercupping a liberal.

emot178.gif

really? you think so? om fucking god. that is hilarious. the methane in that bubble is choking the remaining braincells trying to hang onto dear life under that cowboy hat.

he can't directly. he has to go thru hoops to do it.

exactly how is that going to help him in any way shape or form.

the smell of nixon is already hanging heavy in the air.

Nixon? So you're saying Donald Trump hired some criminals to break into the DNC office, to see what they were up to?

But...but..but...I thought the left claimed it was the Russians who broke into the DNC?

Are you saying the Russians broke into the DNC at the bequest of Donald Trump?

I am completely bumfuzzled. Liberal logic is confusing, to say the least.

Forum List

Back