Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
This thread isn't aging well: Mueller’s job would be protected by bipartisan Senate bill

So let me get this straight, they are putting forth a Bill that has to clear both houses AND be signed by the President to become Law. You're special aren't you?
Are you talking about the House that voted 419-3 against the puppeteer and the puppet?
Hi, special guy. Today Trump blasted Congress for the Russia bill:
Our relationship with Russia is at an all-time & very dangerous low. You can thank Congress, the same people that can't even give us HCare!
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

LOL, you ARE special.
I shut you up. You had nothing to add, special guy.

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
This thread aged horribly: Trump 'not discussing' firing Mueller as Russia pressure mounts – Conway

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.
i love irony.

Welp...time to educate another regressive.......

snow·flake
ˈsnōˌflāk/
noun
  1. a delusional, confused person of Democrat, Progressive or generally Leftist ideology usually of limited intellect and often conditioned to believe an agenda harmful to themselves and their country, usually unaware they are being manipulated.
  2. an uninformed Left-wing person confused to the point of using slang known to refer to Leftist, to refer to right wing ideology.

see my signature whenever you get confused again

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.
i love irony.

snow·flake
ˈsnōˌflāk/
noun
  1. a delusional, confused person of Democrat, Progressive or generally Leftist ideology usually of limited intellect and often conditioned to believe an agenda harmful to themselves and their country, usually unaware they are being manipulated.
  2. an uninformed Left-wing person confused to the point of using slang known to refer to Leftist, to refer to right wing ideology.

Only a true snowflake would post a fake made up definition like you are doing. Meaning, you are the snowflake in this thread.

Silly little Russian bitch, Don Jr.'s e-mails are enough to convict him of lying on official forms concerning his contacts with Russia. Same for Manafort and Kushner. One of them will start singing in order not to go to jail for the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

i love irony.

snow·flake
ˈsnōˌflāk/
noun

time to educate the poorly educated.............

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;
irony;

Last edited:

Silly little Russian bitch, Don Jr.'s e-mails are enough to convict him of lying on official forms concerning his contacts with Russia. Same for Manafort and Kushner. One of them will start singing in order not to go to jail for the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

i'm thining it's panty waist jared....i think he is afraid of becoming someone's prison wife.

Update on this sucky thread:
Trump says he has no plans to fire Mueller

Trump says he has no plans to fire Mueller - CNNPolitics

Don Jr. was never part of the administration and consequently never had to fill out any official forms you left wing wanker.

:lol:

Manafort had informed the Intelligence Committee and if I remember correctly Kushner did as well on his second filing.

Update on this sucky thread:
Trump says he has no plans to fire Mueller

Trump says he has no plans to fire Mueller - CNNPolitics

Oh I want Mueller to continue. He's completely discredited himself with all the biased members of his team. His report will have no credibility whatsoever.

Others though are either pushing for a Special Counsel on the D's collusion with the Ukraine OR demanding that Mueller recuse himself due to conflicts of interest.

Forum List

Back