Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
Jesus, there are at least three topics about Mueller on the front page of the Politics forum right now. Every day, more are added.

Trump's Chumps are shitting their pants in fear over Mueller. And they have reason to. It's not surprising they want him to be disappeared.

Did ya count the anti Trump threads too? I doubt it

<<pffft>> those have been topical since the day he announced his candidacy. so not much has changed there. all this russian shit has been ramping up bigley the last few weeks & the more mueller expands his team... the more whiney little bitches you become.

It's a nothing burger, I find it amusing.

Everyday a new revelation...but alas no proof.

Get it?
If it was a nothing burger, you wouldn't be shitting your pants.

The only nothing burger are Trump's promises.

Dude I just told you I think it's hilarious. Besides I'm a uuuuge Pence fan

Get it?

1.OK what is liberal ideology?
2 your on your 60 something try's for repeal, is it possible that there is a better/different way that more people can except?
3 Hill is out she lost.
4 Most of us are sick of political correctness.
5 Wall not needed, lets look for options that don't cost billions
6 Overseas jobs back, dream on.
7 WE are the strongest military in the World.
8 I hear you but what's fair?
9. not self funded, owes favors
10 Every one wants isis eliminated
11 Who do you know who that dosen't want Our vets taken care of.

You guys were all hunky dory over Mueller.

Until he started to look closely at Trump.

Just like you adored Comey for investigating Clinton.

Kind of interesting - they're great. Until they investigate the Trumpster.

...and is there something to learn from that? Don't stump the Trump. :biggrin:

Or....dump the Trump :D

Jesus, there are at least three topics about Mueller on the front page of the Politics forum right now. Every day, more are added.

Trump's Chumps are shitting their pants in fear over Mueller. And they have reason to. It's not surprising they want him to be disappeared.

<<pffft>> those have been topical since the day he announced his candidacy. so not much has changed there. all this russian shit has been ramping up bigley the last few weeks & the more mueller expands his team... the more whiney little bitches you become.

Get it?

Dude I just told you I think it's hilarious. Besides I'm a uuuuge Pence fan

Get it?
Pence is a fake Christian who willingly hitched his wagon to a hellbound horse. Trump is one of the most sinful Presidents we have ever had, and Pence sold his soul to the devil to be Trump's bitch.

Get it?

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

Get it?

yes of course you find it 'amusing'.

of course.

everyday is a new revelation as proof is being gathered. no proof will be revealed until charges & articles of impeachment are brought forth. nobody is gonna do that until they have hard core evidence that can be won in a senate trial for trump & fed courts for his ilk to be tried. watergate took 2 years & that was a cakewalk compared to this beauty.... & trump has only been installed for 6 months.

get it?

Well to be fair you all were for Comey, then against Comey, then for Comey...

Lol

Well...to be fair...I was pissed at Comey's handling of stuff pre-election, but I didn't question either his competence or motivations - I wouldn't have fired him. He demonstrated amply that he was non-partisan.

So now you all hate Mueller. Will anyone be allowed to investigate Trump ... other than close family and trusted supporters? :lol:

Sigh, catch up already, I couldn't care less about Mueller. It's all political theatre and it's tiresome.

Come 2020 Trump will be POTUS, I doubt he'll run again and it will be Pence vs whoever you loons pick

Lol

Well...to be fair...I was pissed at Comey's handling of stuff pre-election, but I didn't question either his competence or motivations - I wouldn't have fired him. He demonstrated amply that he was non-partisan.

So now you all hate Mueller. Will anyone be allowed to investigate Trump ... other than close family and trusted supporters? :lol:

Donald Trump doesn't need to be "investigated". He needs to be judged. And based on his performance so far and the record stock market, I would judge his performance as being "top notch".

Not gonna be as easy as you think.

Get it?

of course.

everyday is a new revelation as proof is being gathered. no proof will be revealed until charges & articles of impeachment are brought forth. nobody is gonna do that until they have hard core evidence that can be won in a senate trial for trump & fed courts for his ilk to be tried. watergate took 2 years & that was a cakewalk compared to this beauty.... & trump has only been installed for 6 months.

get it?

Where is the proof?

Go get it and then get back to me. Otjer than that you're speculating

Get it?

Seriously? You don't have a clue as to how many of his promises he's kept so far. If you did, you'd be seriously freaking out right now.

hmmmm.....

mixed

6 months in office, Trump’s mixed record on 6 major promises

Most are stalled.

Waiting on the first installment of payments from Mexico....

Get it?

Seriously? You don't have a clue as to how many of his promises he's kept so far. If you did, you'd be seriously freaking out right now.
Show me the ObamaCare replacement plan he said he had.

You dumb chumps never even asked to see it. You were so stupid, you took him at his word he had one.

And you STILL have not caught on you were massively hoaxed! :lol:

Oh, and it instead of ripping up the Iran nuclear agreement, he just certified it. :lol:

Mueller is a Republican and honest as the day is long

Trumps worst nightmare

Unless an actual crime is committed (like Nixon) it would be hard. I'm not actually looking for that. Pence would be worse because unlike Trump, Pence is sane, mature, and competent.

The morbidly obese emperor has no clothes, and the Chumps are refusing to take off their blindfolds. :lol:

Get it?

of course.

get it?

Where is the proof?

One part speculation and 9 parts wishful thinking.

But like they say, "Wish with one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first."

:laugh:

Lol

Sigh, catch up already, I couldn't care less about Mueller. It's all political theatre and it's tiresome.

Come 2020 Trump will be POTUS, I doubt he'll run again and it will be Pence vs whoever you loons pick

I simply want it investigated, and assurances that there is a plan in place to prevent future Russian meddling in our elections. If it's found that crimes were committed, then that to should be investigated and dealt with.

Seems to me any good American would want that.

Get it?

of course.

get it?

Where is the proof?

that's not my job. that is mueller's.
& the CIA.
& FBI.
& the rest of the NSA.
& the senate intel committee.
& the house intel comittee.

oh ya... you're speculating that drumpf et al are all innocent in this little party.

lol... delusion suits you.

Unless an actual crime is committed (like Nixon) it would be hard. I'm not actually looking for that. Pence would be worse because unlike Trump, Pence is sane, mature, and competent.

Well all I can say is "Be careful what you wish for."

Trump is a funny guy. I like his rough NYC sense of humor. BUt that Pence guy, I don't trust him. He has the eyes of a natural-born killer.

Lol

I simply want it investigated, and assurances that there is a plan in place to prevent future Russian meddling in our elections. If it's found that crimes were committed, then that to should be investigated and dealt with.

Seems to me any good American would want that.

any patriotic american.

Forum List

Back