Mr Bojangles himself has moved to the other side

This is becoming morbid

All the members of the greatest rock generation are going to die sooner or later

many already have as far back as Janis Joplin, now about 50 years ago

But wait till its Mick Jagger or Ringo Star and we will all feel VERY old indeed.

• Banned
This is becoming morbid

All the members of the greatest rock generation are going to die sooner or later

But wait till its Mick Jagger or Ringo Star and we will all feel VERY old indeed.
Ringo is 80- Willie is 87- Kristofferson is 84- time marches on and no one will get out of this world alive-

This is becoming morbid

Ringo pretty much died when the Beatles broke up didn't he?

RIP Jerry Jeff...

1603574863483.png

Not at all

good drummers are always in demand

but they dont do solo’s

Everybody loves a good drummer, but we're talking about Ringo. He wasn't even the best drummer in the Beatles.

He was the only drummer that 99.9999% of Beatles fans could name.

the other guy left the Beatles before they became famous and never played on a hit record for the rest of his life

Not at all

good drummers are always in demand

but they dont do solo’s

Everybody loves a good drummer, but we're talking about Ringo. He wasn't even the best drummer in the Beatles.

He was the only drummer that 99.9999% of Beatles fans could name.

the other guy left the Beatles before they became famous and never played on a hit record for the rest of his life

Who played drums while recording "Back in the U.S.S.R", "Dear Prudence", "Martha My Dear", " The Ballad of John and Yoko", and a few other songs? Here's a hint. It was a Beatle, but it wasn't Ringo or Pete Best

now you are splitting hairs

except for Paul McCartney all the Beatles had personality clashes and walked away from the band at different times

and when they were gone someone else took their place

but you have caused me to review the White Album which I’m listening to now as I write this.

So thanks for that

Forum List

Back