Attacking Someone For Wearing A MAGA Hat Is A Hate Crime

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
2_the_simpsons_movie-e1476838239142-1260x840-620x413.jpg

Attacks by Democrats against Trump supporters are on the rise. The left thinks these attacks are justified. (That's what they used to say about lynching by DEMOCRATS during Jim Crow)

MAGAphobia Alert: 81-Year-Old Man Confronted, Assaulted for Wearing Trump Hat

– In Falmouth, MA, a mojito-drinking woman attacked a diner in local Mexican restaurant because his MAGA hat offended her. But the woman is now facing deportation because ICE says she’s an illegal immigrant.

– In Kentucky, a Tennessee man was carted off to jail after pulling a gun on a MAGA hat wearer shopping at a Sam’s Club.

– A Vans store employee in Overland Park, Kansas was fired after cursing out a teenage customer who was wearing a MAGA hat.

— At a music store in Ohio, a sign on the door urged “Trump sympathizers” to do business elsewhere.

– Fresno, CA high school senior Maddie Mueller was told by her school district that she couldn’t wear her MAGA hat to school because students were only allowed to wear apparel that “promotes a safe and welcoming environment on campus.”

– A celebrity chef in San Mateo, CA reversed course earlier this month over the backlash he received for tweets declaring that his restaurant would not serve MAGA hat wearers.​

I see no difference between anyone who attacks a Trump supporter and a Red-neck who hates blacks, or an anti-Semitic Muslim member of congress who attacks Israel.

It doesn't matter if they hate Trump (they're just sore losers)....and because of that they hate anyone who supports Trump. They cannot feel justified, even if the media/Democrats are telling us that Trump is a cancer on America. If a Democrat gets caught taking things into their own hands, not only will they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, eventually somebody is going to pick on the wrong Trump supporter and end up getting beaten or killed.
I think that has been the plan all along. I think this is precisely why the MSM and Democrats in Congress are using such inflammatory rhetoric over Trump in the first place.
To cause a violent reaction by a Trump supporter and blame it on Trump.

MAGA-Make-America-Great-Again-hat-burning-at-Berkeley-Getty-640x480-640x480.jpg

Up until now the reaction to these attacks has been simply to take the assault and report them, mainly because it has been against kids, women, and old people. Those days are quickly becoming the past. Soon people will start walking around in public looking for fight. At the same time I think calls for retribution against instigators is long over due. Any time a member of Congress or a pundit on CNN attacks Trump in an attempt to cause violence, similar to the way that Maxine Waters did (calling for people to attack Trump supporters in public) they should face charges.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

(a)As used in this chapter, the term “riot” means a public disturbance involving (1) an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons, which act or acts shall constitute a clear and present danger of, or shall result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual or (2) a threat or threats of the commission of an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons having, individually or collectively, the ability of immediate execution of such threat or threats, where the performance of the threatened act or acts of violence would constitute a clear and present danger of, or would result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual. 18 U.S. Code § 2102 - Definitions

In a related story:

President of Third-Place News Network: Fox Has Done 'Tremendous Damage' to America

Matt Wilstein at the Daily Beast chronicled how CNN boss Jeff Zucker "unloaded" on Fox News in an interview at the trendy leftist South by Southwest Festival in Austin with Vanity Fair media writer Joe Pompeo. The latest topic was the Democrats refusing to let Fox News host a presidential debate.

zuckerharvard.jpg

“I think the consternation about this is a little misplaced,” he said. “They don’t have to give one to CNN, they don’t have to give one to NBC. They have no obligation to give one to Fox.” Calling Fox a “propaganda” outlet, Zucker said, “I think the question should be, is Fox state-run TV or is the White House state-run government by Fox TV?”

As for Fox News’ response singling out its more legitimate news anchors, Zucker said, “They chose to work at Fox and they don’t get to hide behind the fact that they’re excellent journalists or anchors. The fact is they work at a place that has done tremendous damage to this country.”
How ironic.....since a Covington H.S. student lawyer is now suing CNN $250 million for causing great damage to his client's life and reputation.

Links

Your evidence the left supports this, is...?
Maybe you need to read the OP and click on the links.
It's like terrorists attacks against Western countries by radical Islamist Muslims among moderate Muslims. They feel that Allah calls them to do this. Most are silent about it.
The same can be said about many on the left, who don't feel attacking a red hat wearing Trump supporter is what they would do...but they either feel it's justified....or at least acceptable behavior and shouldn't be punished.

You know, I went to the buffet yesterday. The clientele is about half white and half black, some Latin. No MAGA hats because people just want to eat and have a good time and not be assaulted. I'm sure 97% of people there would have no problem if I wore one, but all it takes is one asshat to go from zero to prison-thirty in 1.5 seconds.

Kinda sad, really. Can't wear a political hat out to eat, did the leftist terrorists accomplish their mission?

Attacks by Democrats against Trump supporters are on the rise. The left thinks these attacks are justified. (That's what they used to say about lynching by DEMOCRATS during Jim Crow)

– In Falmouth, MA, a mojito-drinking woman attacked a diner in local Mexican restaurant because his MAGA hat offended her. But the woman is now facing deportation because ICE says she’s an illegal immigrant.

– In Kentucky, a Tennessee man was carted off to jail after pulling a gun on a MAGA hat wearer shopping at a Sam’s Club.

– A Vans store employee in Overland Park, Kansas was fired after cursing out a teenage customer who was wearing a MAGA hat.

— At a music store in Ohio, a sign on the door urged “Trump sympathizers” to do business elsewhere.

– Fresno, CA high school senior Maddie Mueller was told by her school district that she couldn’t wear her MAGA hat to school because students were only allowed to wear apparel that “promotes a safe and welcoming environment on campus.”

– A celebrity chef in San Mateo, CA reversed course earlier this month over the backlash he received for tweets declaring that his restaurant would not serve MAGA hat wearers.​

I see no difference between anyone who attacks a Trump supporter and a Red-neck who hates blacks, or an anti-Semitic Muslim member of congress who attacks Israel.

It doesn't matter if they hate Trump (they're just sore losers)....and because of that they hate anyone who supports Trump. They cannot feel justified, even if the media/Democrats are telling us that Trump is a cancer on America. If a Democrat gets caught taking things into their own hands, not only will they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, eventually somebody is going to pick on the wrong Trump supporter and end up getting beaten or killed.
I think that has been the plan all along. I think this is precisely why the MSM and Democrats in Congress are using such inflammatory rhetoric over Trump in the first place.

Up until now the reaction to these attacks has been simply to take the assault and report them, mainly because it has been against kids, women, and old people. Those days are quickly becoming the past. Soon people will start walking around in public looking for fight. At the same time I think calls for retribution against instigators is long over due. Any time a member of Congress or a pundit on CNN attacks Trump in an attempt to cause violence, similar to the way that Maxine Waters did (calling for people to attack Trump supporters in public) they should face charges.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

(a)As used in this chapter, the term “riot” means a public disturbance involving (1) an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons, which act or acts shall constitute a clear and present danger of, or shall result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual or (2) a threat or threats of the commission of an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons having, individually or collectively, the ability of immediate execution of such threat or threats, where the performance of the threatened act or acts of violence would constitute a clear and present danger of, or would result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual. 18 U.S. Code § 2102 - Definitions

In a related story:

President of Third-Place News Network: Fox Has Done 'Tremendous Damage' to America

Matt Wilstein at the Daily Beast chronicled how CNN boss Jeff Zucker "unloaded" on Fox News in an interview at the trendy leftist South by Southwest Festival in Austin with Vanity Fair media writer Joe Pompeo. The latest topic was the Democrats refusing to let Fox News host a presidential debate.

zuckerharvard.jpg

“I think the consternation about this is a little misplaced,” he said. “They don’t have to give one to CNN, they don’t have to give one to NBC. They have no obligation to give one to Fox.” Calling Fox a “propaganda” outlet, Zucker said, “I think the question should be, is Fox state-run TV or is the White House state-run government by Fox TV?”

As for Fox News’ response singling out its more legitimate news anchors, Zucker said, “They chose to work at Fox and they don’t get to hide behind the fact that they’re excellent journalists or anchors. The fact is they work at a place that has done tremendous damage to this country.”
How ironic.....since a Covington H.S. student lawyer is now suing CNN $250 million for causing great damage to his client's life and reputation.

Links

I'll roll with your general assessment that attacking folks for wearing a Trump hat is a hate crime.

Be careful though. Its going to be brought up whenever someone on here insults a woman wearing Muslim headgear or whatever.

You know, I went to the buffet yesterday. The clientele is about half white and half black, some Latin. No MAGA hats because people just want to eat and have a good time and not be assaulted. I'm sure 97% of people there would have no problem if I wore one, but all it takes is one asshat to go from zero to prison-thirty in 1.5 seconds.

Kinda sad, really. Can't wear a political hat out to eat, did the leftist terrorists accomplish their mission?
That's another reason for this violent rhetoric by Democrats.
Fear of being attacked keeps people from wearing red hats.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

I'll roll with your general assessment that attacking folks for wearing a Trump hat is a hate crime.

Be careful though. Its going to be brought up whenever someone on here insults a woman wearing Muslim headgear or whatever.
That's a comparison, but not a good one.
In one case you voice your disagreement.
In another you're assaulting someone or doing harm to them in some manner.

Omar has been quite vocal about her hatred for Israel. She insists on wearing her Hijab in Congress. I don't see anyone attacking her because she wears a Hijab. Only for what she says every day.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

Just be aware is all. If I walk up to a pit bull and punch it, a non life threatening event, it is likely to bit me back, a life threatening event. Did it respond in kind? No. But it did respond as expected.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

Just be aware is all. If I walk up to a pit bull and punch it, a non life threatening event, it is likely to bit me back, a life threatening event. Did it respond in kind? No. But it did respond as expected.
You're preaching to the choir.
If you want to pick a fight with somebody who wants to fight....you're gonna get a fight.
But it seems in every case it's been somebody who is just minding their own business.

Hopefully an example is made of the fool that attacked that elderly gentleman; however, I am a dash confused, is this one of the days where we support hate crime legislation? :dunno:

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

Then obviously you don't know how to punch a pit bull. Derp!

I can leave a pitbull snoozing 90% of the time. You rock the head downwards, it shakes the brain, they snooze for a bit.

Wake up with a slight headache and no worse for the wear.

All you gotta do is shake the brain downwards a little bit.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

I can leave a pitbull snoozing 90% of the time. You rock the head downwards, it shakes the brain, they snooze for a bit.

That's cruelty to animals.
Better not talk about that shit here.
I also suggest you never do that again.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

I'll do it whenever necessary, boy. Like when one is about to shake an innocent puppy to death and has it by the throat. I'm not gonna sit there with my phone and shit videoing it. I'm a knock that thing out.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

Wear the hat. I don't care. It just shows how low your IQ is.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

So, are you claiming tRumpism is a race or a religion?

I'll do it whenever necessary, boy. Like when one is about to shake an innocent puppy to death and has it by the throat. I'm not gonna sit there with my phone and shit videoing it. I'm a knock that thing out.
Internet tough guys are funny.

b1c.png

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

I'll claim people that attack people for anything political in America are designated terrorists.

Internet tough guys are funny.

View attachment 249749

It's not about being a "tough guy". It's about God gave man dominion over animals.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

In a related story:

zuckerharvard.jpg

Links

I'll claim people that attack people for anything political in America are designated terrorists.
That's somewhat different from a hate crime, and I don't think it really applies to swiping someone's hat.

Do you need to move the goalposts again or are we good here?

Forum List

Back