Charles Barkley says he'll 'punch' any Black person wearing a Donald Trump mug shot shirt

This clown did not learn anything from getting his arse handed to him on the Micheal Savage show once upon a time. As much as I like his humor on Sports he is definitely in the low end of the Black IQ spectrum. Mercy. What a dope. He is OK with the way things are, with unvetted Venezuelan monsters cutting throats of students or crashing cars into them at 70MPH.

he needs some atenton i guess.

Well it's self-defeating if he thinks he's gonna get it on CNN.

Best he's gonna do is benefit from the useful idiots who spread CNN's smut around on Internet forums and on the tweeter or wherever.

It's not surprising really. On the whole it seems democrats and people who dislike trump are willing to go on tv and promote violence.

I don't mean like just every day folks. I mean celebrities, politicians, journalists, talk show hosts and so on. Somehow it's acceptable for them to talk about promoting hate and violence openly. Meanwhile very few republicans do this in comparison.

Charles Barkley is just a brainwashed thug for promoting violence simply because someone promoted their presidential candidate. Only closed and simple minded hateful people would threaten violence because someone was wearing a T-shirt.

Personally I hope every damn black person in his state wears one.

Chuck can go to jail or hell...or in an unprovoked attack he might get properly ventilated if someone is carrying

Didn't peg Barkley as a fake threat wingnut. Trump is like sunshine. So revealing.

Since the end of his playing days, Barkley's main talent is saying crazy shit to get attention.

Nobody I know takes political advice from retired basketball players. Of course I don't know many voting age Black males.

Getting punched by multi-multi-millionaire Charles Barkley would be like being run down by an Amazon truck...a fucking bonanza! Swing away, mother fukker!

Since the end of his playing days, Barkley's main talent is saying crazy shit to get attention.

Nobody I know takes political advice from retired basketball players. Of course I don't know many voting age Black males.

Getting punched by multi-multi-millionaire Charles Barkley would be like being run down by an Amazon truck...a fucking bonanza! Swing away, mother fukker!

He's not going to punch anyone. He's just a loudmouth

I love the Round Mound of Rebound.
And when he sticks to basketball, he does a good job. Like many celebrities, however, he appears to have allowed his notoriety to go to his head and thinks that his opinions on politics are important enough to broadcast his intent to deliberately assault someone for wearing what he thinks are the wrong clothes. Not a good look, Chuck, not a good look. All we need now is someone with a red hat on to bump into him, fall down and claim he hit them.

Let's face reality, there are some people who will look at this, see $$$ and be willing to take a punch. I mean, he's not Mike Tyson.

Forum List

Back