Movies you can watch, again and again....

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Groundhog Day

aaronleland

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Every now and again (while I have time on my hands) I'll binge watch the entire Hobbit and Lord of the Rings series. It's a good two day watch.

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
One of mine:

People in this thread will likely hate me. I'm not a huge movie buff...probably because I'm the least visual person I know. Anywho, I DO adore Pride and Prejudice like every suburban mom pseudo intellectual stereotypical whatever, so sue me. I love the Keira Knightely version even though it's not exact to the books, because I think the interpretation is perfect for cinema, and lovely. Plus Matthew McFadyen is dreamy in the extreme.

Sigh

ETA if you caught my earlier version I got my Matthews mixed up very badly. I do not like McConaaughey at all. The one who REALLY played Mr Darcy is a dream

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Addams family and the Addams family values. Every time I see one of those two movies I catch jokes that I missed from the previous viewing.
These are not movies for children.

aaronleland

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Addams family and the Addams family values. Every time I see one of those two movies I catch jokes that I missed from the previous viewing.
These are not movies for children.

I should rewatch that. I remember loving it as a kid.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List