Movies you can watch, again and again....

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
One of mine:

p28828_v_v8_bg.jpg

Every now and again (while I have time on my hands) I'll binge watch the entire Hobbit and Lord of the Rings series. It's a good two day watch.

One of mine:

p28828_v_v8_bg.jpg

People in this thread will likely hate me. I'm not a huge movie buff...probably because I'm the least visual person I know. Anywho, I DO adore Pride and Prejudice like every suburban mom pseudo intellectual stereotypical whatever, so sue me. I love the Keira Knightely version even though it's not exact to the books, because I think the interpretation is perfect for cinema, and lovely. Plus Matthew McFadyen is dreamy in the extreme.

Sigh

ETA if you caught my earlier version I got my Matthews mixed up very badly. I do not like McConaaughey at all. The one who REALLY played Mr Darcy is a dream

The Addams family and the Addams family values. Every time I see one of those two movies I catch jokes that I missed from the previous viewing.
These are not movies for children.

The Addams family and the Addams family values. Every time I see one of those two movies I catch jokes that I missed from the previous viewing.
These are not movies for children.

I should rewatch that. I remember loving it as a kid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back