Movie suggestions With Trailers

The first two look good. Miracle from Heaven is a faith based film that is filled with Christian propaganda that some people will not care for. The Man in Chair looks interesting

Man in the chair was a good movie. So was faith based one.

This was so funny, we only watched first 3 epesodes then it got too 'liberal' for us after that but it was really funny.

They did,just like you don't watch certain things that you don't agree with .
I watch plenty of things that foster beliefs I don't necessarily agree with. The cop show, Blue Bloods is about as conservative as it gets but I like it. Also movies that are the top favorites of conservatives (as well as a lot of liberals who made many of them) are my favorites such as Forest Gump, Groundhog Day, The Pursuit of Happiness, Juno, Blast From Past, Braveheart, The Red Dawn, Master and Commander, We Were Soldiers, Grand Torino, Air Force One, Hamburger Hill, The Hunt for the Red October, The Patriot, Stand and Deliver, and The Witness. Also most of the John Wayne Movies.

And like a lot of conservatives, I like movies about social underdogs that win, for example; Erin Brockovich, Norma Rae, Slum Dog Millionaire, and 9 to 5 as well as movies about racial injustice such as To Kill a Mockingbird, Mississippi Burning, and The Hate You Give.

If your politics make good movies unpalatable, then you're taking politics to seriously.

Last edited:
I watch plenty of things that foster beliefs I don't necessarily agree with. The cop show, Blue Bloods is about as conservative as it gets but I like it. Also movies that are the top favorites of conservatives (as well as a lot liberals who made many of them), Forest Gump, Groundhog Day, The Pursuit of Happiness, Juno, Blast From Past, Braveheart, The Red Dawn, Master and Commander, We Were Soldiers, Heartbreak Ridge, Grand Torino, Air Force One, Hamburger Hill, The Hunt for the Red October, The Patriot, Stand and Deliver, and Witness. Also most of the John Wayne Movies.

And like a lot of conservatives, I like movies about social underdogs that win for example Erin Brockovich, Norma Rae, and 9 to 5 as well as movies about racial injustice such as To Kill a Mockingbird, Mississippi Burning, and The Hate You Give.

If your politics make good movies unpalatable, then you're taking politics to seriously.

I was referring to your comment to me about a movie being too religious. No big deal.

We enjoyed this movie based on a true story.

Something the Lord made is assumed by many to be about abortion but it's
a safe movie to watch regardless of your politics. It's a good movie about saving babies born with a really serious problem.

Something the Lord made is assumed by many to be about abortion but it's
a safe movie to watch regardless of your politics. It's a good movie about saving babies born with a really serious problem.
It was a good movie and it was about blue vein babies. Alot like the true story Healing Hands about Ben Carson.

We just bought this one on YT for $3.99. Its a true story. Will let ya know how we like it.

Forum List

Back