Motive for Beheading of French Priest Remains a Mystery

I agree they understand exactly what they are doing. But what is the difference between crazy and insane or mentally ill? That they are mentally ill appears to be the go to explanation now for practically every attack, usually with no evidence.

Mental illness and religiosity enjoy a close relationship. No one has ever claimed that all or even most jihadi attacks have mental illness as a component, but it's just as dishonest to across the board discount it. It seems when there is an article posted that mentions both the possibility of religoious motivation and mental illness, the mental illness is taken with a grain of salt, while the religious aspect flies unquestioned.

For some reason, people don't question the mental illness possibility if the attacker is non-Muslim: James Holmes, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho etc. Why is it when the attacker is Muslim, the possibility of mental illness is roundly dismissed?

Leytonstone knife attack: man convicted of attempted murder

Georgia Somali flag-attack story begs the question: why are we admitting refugees with serious mental illness?
This incident generated many postings...in the end, according to this article, she was determined to have mental health issues and not prosecuted for "hate crimes".

The man who drove his truck through a crowd in Nice was assessed by a psychiatrist in 2004 when his father became concerned about his behavior
Nice terror attack: 'soldier of Islam' Bouhlel 'took drugs and used dating sites to pick up men and women'

The recent shooter in Munich: Munich killer 'deliberately targeted teenagers for REVENGE'

What is the difference between Sonboly and Lanza? Not much.
Wait

So now the excuse for islamic evil is they are insane.

fucking bullshit, you lying pile of dog vomit.

If that had even the slightest bit of truth to it, insane people would commit the most vile acts all over the world.

Wow. That's pretty uncalled for, but whatever.

What is the difference between Sonboly and Lanza?

Was Sandy Hook a vile act?
cherry picking vs a long standing pattern.

Why do you support mass murderers?

Where do I support mass murderers? Do you?
In every thread where people are talking about muslims committing mass murder

Mental illness and religiosity enjoy a close relationship. No one has ever claimed that all or even most jihadi attacks have mental illness as a component, but it's just as dishonest to across the board discount it. It seems when there is an article posted that mentions both the possibility of religoious motivation and mental illness, the mental illness is taken with a grain of salt, while the religious aspect flies unquestioned.

For some reason, people don't question the mental illness possibility if the attacker is non-Muslim: James Holmes, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho etc. Why is it when the attacker is Muslim, the possibility of mental illness is roundly dismissed?

Leytonstone knife attack: man convicted of attempted murder

Georgia Somali flag-attack story begs the question: why are we admitting refugees with serious mental illness?
This incident generated many postings...in the end, according to this article, she was determined to have mental health issues and not prosecuted for "hate crimes".

The man who drove his truck through a crowd in Nice was assessed by a psychiatrist in 2004 when his father became concerned about his behavior
Nice terror attack: 'soldier of Islam' Bouhlel 'took drugs and used dating sites to pick up men and women'

The recent shooter in Munich: Munich killer 'deliberately targeted teenagers for REVENGE'

What is the difference between Sonboly and Lanza? Not much.
Wait

If that had even the slightest bit of truth to it, insane people would commit the most vile acts all over the world.

You must have reading comprehension problems, provide a link. If you can.

Where did it it say anything about cultural problems? Last I heard, they had no motivation.

It didn't. I was asking you what you thought the motive was.

Not enough information to really say. It could be as simple as some guy who had a lot of issues and shitty little life.

The attacker, named as Mohamed B, 37, "may have acted out of religious motives", French television channel TF1 reported.

Despite the prosecutor's denial, TF1 reported that he was angry that the girls were wearing shorts.

...While a psychiatric examination found no evidence of mental illness...

And no evidence that there was a religious motivation. Or do you ignore that part?
And no evidence that there was a religious motivation. Or do you ignore that part?

There you go again, supporting Islamic terrorism with your lies.

He pledged alliegance to the Islamic State, was already convicted for terrorism, went to a church and sawed off the head of a priest while saying an Islamic sermon.

It didn't. I was asking you what you thought the motive was.

Not enough information to really say. It could be as simple as some guy who had a lot of issues and shitty little life.

The attacker, named as Mohamed B, 37, "may have acted out of religious motives", French television channel TF1 reported.

Despite the prosecutor's denial, TF1 reported that he was angry that the girls were wearing shorts.

He pledged alliegance to the Islamic State, was already convicted for terrorism, went to a church and sawed off the head of a priest while saying an Islamic sermon.

My comment was in reference to Mohammed B. - next time, read the conversation first before opening your mouth and looking stupid.

My comment was in reference to Mohammed B. - next time, read the conversation first before opening your mouth and looking stupid.
Stick to the thread topic, asshole.

Who said the media doesn't spin for the Islamofascists? They even call Mohammed a prophet. Ever see them say Jesus the Messiah?

A priest was killed and another person was seriously injured following an attack at a church in Normandy, France, where officials said police killed two hostage takers … The motive is not yet known.” – US ABC News following an attack that left elderly priest Father Jacques Hamel dead and a parishioner in serious condition.

“The identities of the attackers and motive for the attack are unclear.” – The Associated Press.

“Officials said the two assailants, whose motives were not released, slit the throat of a priest before they were eventually shot and killed by police.” – Cox Media Group.

“The rapid intervention brigade of elite police units went into action to ‘neutralise’ the two men whose motives are so far unknown.” – The Kuwait News Agency.

“The men shouted ‘Daesh’ and cut the priest’s throat before being ‘neutralised,’ police said. Le Figaro newspaper reported that the priest died after his throat was cut. The men’s motives are still unknown.” – The UK Telegraph.

frjacques.png

Father Jacques Hamel, who is now said to have been beheaded by Islamic terrorists.

“French President Francois Hollande said today’s attack and hostage situation at a church in Normandy was carried out by ‘terrorists who claimed allegiance to ISIS’ … the motive is not yet known. – Yahoo news.

“The nun – who did not want to be named – told Le Figaro newspaper: ‘They entered brusquely and took over. They spoke in Arabic. I saw a knife.’ … It is believed that the men were carrying knives. It is unclear at this stage what their motives were.” – The International Catholic News Weekly.

“I will not talk about the motives of these individuals.” – French Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet.

“Police said the men, armed with knives, shouted ‘Daesh’ before slicing the priest’s throat, using an alternate name for the Islamic State militant group. The motives for the slaying are unclear, and IS – also identified as ISIS and ISIL – has not taken responsibility for the attack.” – United Press International.

“Two attackers backing the Islamic State stormed a village church during Mass in northern France on Tuesday … The Islamic State’s Amaq news agency described the attackers as ‘soldiers’ of the militant group.” – Finally, from the Washington Post, we have a motive.

MARATHON MOTIVE MYSTERY - Tim Blair

Lone wolf, Crusades, Crusades!

Nothing to see here.

Just read the friggin' conversation :lol:

Stick to the thread topic or get reported, Islamofascist.

Wait

you constantly and consistently defend islam.

no sane person would do so after so much proof.

go see a doctor, you need help

You do have reading comprehension problems don't you? Nowhere have I defended or supported mass murder.

I recommend you take your own advice and see a doctor for some help.

You do have reading comprehension problems don't you? Nowhere have I defended or supported mass murder.

She accused you of constantly and consistently defending Islam.

Then you replied you do not support or defend mass murder.....thus you in you own woids imply islam and mass murder go together....and you are right.

She accused you of constantly and consistently defending Islam.

Then you replied you do not support or defend mass murder.....thus you in you own woids imply islam and mass murder go together....and you are right.

You're not making any sense. The initial accusation accused me of defending and supporting mass murder.

Stick to the thread topic or get reported, Islamofascist.

Are you normally this retarded?

What is your purpose in posting in this thread?
Oh yeah, spin lies for your Islamofasist comrades.

I don't think the motivation is really a mystery. It's Islam, as usual when it comes to these types of things.

Exactly...what we see though is a liberal/progressive attempt to deny the truth....thus the mystery if there is one is why do the liberals attempt to do that?

It does not take a lot of knowledge regarding the motives of liberals to understand why they seemingly attempt to defend Islam but it does take some knowledge of their agenda. aka...that all peeps are equal(a central fallacious concept of liberals) that islam is a peaceful religion (despite all the evidence to the contrary) a desire to be morally superior (a central theme of liberalism) which has been an inherent component of liberalism from day one.

They (liberals)have this fallacious concept that by supporting minorities and or the enemies of their own kind and government, that automatically catapults them into the realm of moral superiority aka by sacrificing their own best self interest in oder to help those who would destroy them and all the rest of us if given the opportunity.

In a nutshell...they really believe that by 'self sacrifice' by abandoning the precept of 'self defense' they become morally superior...offering up their nation, themselves and their children to destruction---pure evil, pure insanity but that is where they come from....that is who they are--that is why they and their doctrine of political correctness are so dangerous...possessing a suicidal desire to martyr themselves and their society and own people in a sacrifical manner in order to help the common enemies of all of us...that is exactly what they are willing to do to squelch their perception of personal guilt, to feel good about themselves aka to feel morally superior...can anyone say perverted?

Last edited:
Did you see this? I can't for the life of me work out the motive here either. Oh wait..... They must be mentally ill ... Like the man who stabbed a mother and her 3 girls for wearing shorts and T shirts .....oh wait.....the examining psychiatrist found no evidence of mental illness despite his, the lefts and the media's claims. It's all so very confusing: :eusa_shifty:

Islamic gang storm nudist pool shouting 'Allahu Akbar' vowing to 'eradicate' 'slut' women
A GROUP of Muslim men stormed an outdoor nudist swimming pool in Germany shouting "Allahu Akbar" threatening to "eradicate" women for insulting them with their bare bodies.
By TOM PARFITT & MONIKA PALLENBERG
PUBLISHED: 11:25, Wed, Jul 27, 2016 | UPDATED: 15:42, Wed, Jul 27, 2016

Islamic gang storm nudist pool shouting 'Allahu Akbar' vowing to 'eradicate' 'slut' women

You've got it. The M word. Mental illness. Being used as a feeble minded justification, in newspaper columns, on chat shows and the like.

One could argue it's another 'ism'. Lumping a distressing illness/condition together with the callous acts of depraved killers.

Are all mentally ill people suicide bombers, and throat slitters?
Brown non christians that kill Christians with a knife. Automatic mental illness.

White guy with blue eyes kills a brown man with gun....mental illness is not even whispered.

just some info on being a tourist in France now that the observant muslim murderers are in charge in France. --- Armed soldiers patrol the beaches after latest terror attacks --- one of Mindfull posts reminded me to post the article . Amazing huh , the French government imports the problem , the 'pope' and 'merkel' and others encourage the problem and the French people lose their freedom . -------------------- lose their Freedom just like muslim dhimmis do .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back