Motive for Beheading of French Priest Remains a Mystery

Did you see this? I can't for the life of me work out the motive here either. Oh wait..... They must be mentally ill ... Like the man who stabbed a mother and her 3 girls for wearing shorts and T shirts .....oh wait.....the examining psychiatrist found no evidence of mental illness despite his, the lefts and the media's claims. It's all so very confusing: :eusa_shifty:

Islamic gang storm nudist pool shouting 'Allahu Akbar' vowing to 'eradicate' 'slut' women
A GROUP of Muslim men stormed an outdoor nudist swimming pool in Germany shouting "Allahu Akbar" threatening to "eradicate" women for insulting them with their bare bodies.
By TOM PARFITT & MONIKA PALLENBERG
PUBLISHED: 11:25, Wed, Jul 27, 2016 | UPDATED: 15:42, Wed, Jul 27, 2016

Islamic gang storm nudist pool shouting 'Allahu Akbar' vowing to 'eradicate' 'slut' women

You've got it. The M word. Mental illness. Being used as a feeble minded justification, in newspaper columns, on chat shows and the like.

One could argue it's another 'ism'. Lumping a distressing illness/condition together with the callous acts of depraved killers.

Are all mentally ill people suicide bombers, and throat slitters?
Brown non christians that kill Christians with a knife. Automatic mental illness.

White guy with blue eyes kills a brown man with gun....mental illness is not even whispered.

Exactly....what happens is they begin the process to charge him with a hate crime....aka George Zimmerman.

Yep. Someone enters a Catholic Church during Mass and slits a priest's throat. Motivation? Utterly mysterious.

Maybe they were Thirty Years War reenactors and accidently used the steel blade and not the rubber one. It's a common mistake.

just some info on being a tourist in France now that the observant muslim murderers are in charge in France. --- Armed soldiers patrol the beaches after latest terror attacks --- one of Mindfull posts reminded me to post the article . Amazing huh , the French government imports the problem , the 'pope' and 'merkel' and others encourage the problem and the French people lose their freedom . -------------------- lose their Freedom just like muslim dhimmis do .

Even in Monte Carlo, you and your belongings are scanned before entering a coffee bar.

Did you see this? I can't for the life of me work out the motive here either. Oh wait..... They must be mentally ill ... Like the man who stabbed a mother and her 3 girls for wearing shorts and T shirts .....oh wait.....the examining psychiatrist found no evidence of mental illness despite his, the lefts and the media's claims. It's all so very confusing: :eusa_shifty:

A GROUP of Muslim men stormed an outdoor nudist swimming pool in Germany shouting "Allahu Akbar" threatening to "eradicate" women for insulting them with their bare bodies.

You've got it. The M word. Mental illness. Being used as a feeble minded justification, in newspaper columns, on chat shows and the like.

One could argue it's another 'ism'. Lumping a distressing illness/condition together with the callous acts of depraved killers.

Brown non christians that kill Christians with a knife. Automatic mental illness.

White guy with blue eyes kills a brown man with gun....mental illness is not even whispered.

Exactly....what happens is they begin the process to charge him with a hate crime....aka George Zimmerman.
Look at what the mass media did when they found out someone named "Zimmerman" was actually brown and HALF Hispanic. That was too bad for them and the narrative when they found that out.

george-zimmerman-photo-altered-to-make-him-look-white1.png

george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-collage.png

Just so happens too when they found out Zimmerman was HALF Hispanic, they made sure to put WHITE in front of Hispanic.

I laugh out loud disrespectfully at the stupid people who fall for the Pravda propaganda. Whose only purpose to sniff out any and all opportunities to push race narrative whenever and however they can.

Every day, and every way.

Look at what the mass media did when they found out someone named "Zimmerman" was actually brown and HALF Hispanic. That was too bad for them and the narrative when they found that out.

Just so happens too when they found out Zimmerman was HALF Hispanic, they made sure to put WHITE in front of Hispanic.

I laugh out loud disrespectfully at the stupid people who fall for the Pravda propaganda. Whose only purpose to sniff out any and all opportunities to push race narrative whenever and however they can.

Yes...exactly. Ole Jew Hater Al Sharpton alongst with others of his ilk assumed George Zimmerman was a Jew....and blew a hissy fit...he was outraged that a 'Jew Boy' took out one of his homey's.

Since liberals are the modern anti-semites Sharpton had little trouble enlisting his media contacts to stir up a storm...toss out the findings of the Sanford Police dept. which had done an excellent job and then they enlisted the aid of the Feds aka obama and eric holders so called justice dept. to put political pressure on the Governor of Florida to indict George and of course the rest is history...aka the feds 'show trial' designed to promote the fallacious political agenda of black victimhood backfired on them...quite hillarious.

just some info on being a tourist in France now that the observant muslim murderers are in charge in France. --- Armed soldiers patrol the beaches after latest terror attacks --- one of Mindfull posts reminded me to post the article . Amazing huh , the French government imports the problem , the 'pope' and 'merkel' and others encourage the problem and the French people lose their freedom . -------------------- lose their Freedom just like muslim dhimmis do .

Even in Monte Carlo, you and your belongings are scanned before entering a coffee bar.
----------------------------------------------- I think that this POLICE State , military on the streets is going to happen all over the Western world and the USA especially in population centers .

Forum List

Back