Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

So you openly admit that you believe that the freedom to kill babies is a religious freedom.

Folks, they are compelled to tell you of their evil.

Even when they choose to give themselves names from the bible.
No but this thread is about how more than half of GOP voters support abolishing the first anmendment's freedom of religion and turning the US into a Christian theocracy.

No but this thread is about how more than half of GOP voters support abolishing the first anmendment's freedom of religion and turning the US into a Christian theocracy.
Who are they? Name them.

Name them all.

You throw around a lot of accusations and I demand proof.

NAME THEM.

Pssssssssst, folks, this is where the whiney little demoscum fuckers run.

Who are they? Name them.

Name them all.

You throw around a lot of accusations and I demand proof.

NAME THEM.

Pssssssssst, folks, this is where the whiney little demoscum fuckers run.

No one is running.

You want names of tens of thousands of republicans who favor a Christian nation? You see a lot of names attached to polls?

Marjorie Taylor Lunatic is one. Does that help?

You can shove your theocratic nation BS! We will not accept the shit like happens in Iran. They have already lost over 45 million people to theocratic war.

I notice how frequently leftwing atheist folks pivot from the debate about a Christian nation and start using the term 'theocracy' so they can then point to radical Islam. That Hollie chick does this all the time.

No, people. We are talking about our being declared a CHRISTIAN nation. Not a Muslim one.

I notice how frequently leftwing atheist folks pivot from the debate about a Christian nation and start using the term 'theocracy' so they can then point to radical Islam. That Hollie chick does this all the time.

No, people. We are talking about our being declared a CHRISTIAN nation. Not a Muslim one.

And in learning history, were you never taught any examples of Christian gov'ts oppressing the people? Maybe some horrific cruelties? Maybe you should take a refresher course in world history.

I have argued against your proposed theocracy. And I have never once pointed to radical Islam.

Abortion, gay marriage, trans mutilation. Any law that violates Christian teaching is a godless aka atheist law.

No, it is not. Not every law is a religious law. Not everything comes back to religion.

Given a choice between laws that violate Christianity and laws that violate the US Constitution, I'll go with the former every time.

And in learning history, were you never taught any examples of Christian gov'ts oppressing the people? Maybe some horrific cruelties? Maybe you should take a refresher course in world history.

I have argued against your proposed theocracy. And I have never once pointed to radical Islam.
No practicing Christian has ever imposed horrific cruelties on anyone, as Jesus' teaching strenuously opposes that. Practicing atheists, however, have imposed the worst cruelties this world has ever known.

and

No, it is not. Not every law is a religious law. Not everything comes back to religion.

Given a choice between laws that violate Christianity and laws that violate the US Constitution, I'll go with the former every time.
It's true that not every law violates Christianity, but the ones I mentioned do. Any law that violates Christian teaching is wrong and needs to be changed. The fallible Constitution, composed my men is not superior to the Christian religion founded by the perfect Jesus Christ. The Constitution needs to be changed in this regard. We cannot allow the US to further become an atheist nation. That will lead to our destruction.

No practicing Christian has ever imposed horrific cruelties on anyone, as Jesus' teaching strenuously opposes that. Practicing atheists, however, have imposed the worst cruelties this world has ever known.

and

Your knowledge of history is sorely lacking.

Unless you are trying that weak dodge of claiming anyone doing wrong is not a Christian, despite them being an official in a Christian gov't.

We are not talking about anyone's faith. We are talking about the inevitable brutality when leaders are not held accountable to the people.

It's true that not every law violates Christianity, but the ones I mentioned do. Any law that violates Christian teaching is wrong and needs to be changed. The fallible Constitution, composed my men is not superior to the Christian religion founded by the perfect Jesus Christ. The Constitution needs to be changed in this regard. We cannot allow the US to further become an atheist nation. That will lead to our destruction.

The US Constitution is the law of the land. When you talk about the US becoming a Christian nation, be sure and point out that the US Constitution will have to be removed. Then see how many people are in favor of it.

It will never happen.

Forum List

Back