Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

We followed up by asking: “Would You Favor or Oppose the United States Officially Declaring the United States to be a Christian Nation?” The findings were striking. Overall, 62 percent of respondents said they opposed such a declaration, including 83 percent of Democrats and 39 percent of Republicans. Fully 61 percent of Republicans supported declaring the United States a Christian nation.

Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws. And so, since we have to choose between atheism and theism, with no other alternative possible, we should choose the BEST belief, which is Christianity. My preference is Roman Catholicism.

Prominent Republican politicians have made the themes critical to their message to voters in the run up to the 2022 midterm elections. Doug Mastriano, the Republican nominee for governor in Pennsylvania, has argued that America is a Christian nation and that the separation of church and state is a “myth.”

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.
So screw church and state right? I noticed that for the Right, the Constitution only means what they want it to mean, not what it actually says. LOL!

We followed up by asking: “Would You Favor or Oppose the United States Officially Declaring the United States to be a Christian Nation?” The findings were striking. Overall, 62 percent of respondents said they opposed such a declaration, including 83 percent of Democrats and 39 percent of Republicans. Fully 61 percent of Republicans supported declaring the United States a Christian nation.

Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws. And so, since we have to choose between atheism and theism, with no other alternative possible, we should choose the BEST belief, which is Christianity. My preference is Roman Catholicism.

Prominent Republican politicians have made the themes critical to their message to voters in the run up to the 2022 midterm elections. Doug Mastriano, the Republican nominee for governor in Pennsylvania, has argued that America is a Christian nation and that the separation of church and state is a “myth.”

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.
What atheist laws exactly?

So, no response except one of your drugged hallucinations.

Cool.

As for delusions, I was merely correcting one of yours. And rather than accept that no one had claimed abortion is a religious right, you launch off on this bullshit.

Let me put it plainly, since you obviously don't want to say.

If you are in favor of making Christianity the official religion of the US, then you are taking away my freedom of religion. If not, whatever...

As for delusions, I was merely correcting one of yours. And rather than accept that no one had claimed abortion is a religious right, you launch off on this bullshit.

Let me put it plainly, since you obviously don't want to say.

If you are in favor of making Christianity the official religion of the US, then you are taking away my freedom of religion. If not, whatever...
I'd like a little balsamic vinaigrette on the side. No croutons, thanks.

I'd like a little balsamic vinaigrette on the side. No croutons, thanks.
You had an opportunity to engage his argument, and you managed nothing but a big swing and a miss. You won't be getting vinegarette or croutons.
You ran from the argument when your convenient ones dried up.

Oh, now a dodge? If you can't understand what I am saying I will try to use smaller words.

But you DID accuse someone of saying abortion was a religious right. And that was pure nonsense.
IMHO, and from my experience, abortion is a religious ritual in this country.

It is. If you had eyes to see, you'd see.

People dress up in vestments and engage in prescribed rituals. Religion.

If this is not religious ritual, then such a thing doesn't exist.

1664314074857.png

1664314092658.png

1664314118617.png

Forum List

Back