Most of the rioters are white

1591056653474.png

The blacks seem to be focused on looting. (free stuff)
White's are into destruction of property. (spoiled brats) .. :cool:
Exactly. Plenty of black faces in the mix, but others are claiming white supremacists.
Here is those white extremists...

Poor dumb entitled idiots happened to pick the turf on the south side here in Mpls of the Tribes and the American Indian Movement and caught by AIM members.
Dumbasses... hardly the look of an organization...

Watching the news I've noticed the majority of the rioters are white people. They seem to be the people setting the fires and throwing bricks.
This lends credence the majority of rioters are Antifi anarchists who's main objective is destroying the country and capitalism. .... :cool:
That's one possible explanation.
There might be other things that you could speculate on without any evidence...that right wing agitators are trying to cause a civil war for example...
NO... it is the "Liberal Supremicists" these are the white, ANTIFA Supremicists that think their way is the only way.
They believe in their supposedly intellect. They are smarter than the rest of us!

Watching the news I've noticed the majority of the rioters are white people. They seem to be the people setting the fires and throwing bricks.
This lends credence the majority of rioters are Antifi anarchists who's main objective is destroying the country and capitalism. .... :cool:
Just remember what you are watching. American Media is all about shaping a narrative and they are experts at dicing and slicing video to support what they want you to think. But I agree there are plenty of White youth out there causing destruction along with the Black youth.

There are definitely paid "protesters" and agent provocateurs (I think many of those are white.) A lot of this stuff is being instigated and incited, as a pretext for more power grabs and martial law. Just like the scamdemic, there is more to this than most here seem to realize. All of these events are taking us closer to the NWO, step by step.

There are so many videos on YouTube of masked outsiders coming to destroy property, who appear to be either Antifa or undercover paid provocateurs. Check this out:

According to TV here in Los Angeles, most of the looters in this area are members of ethnicities X and Y, not members of the current majority ethnicity.

Many of the peaceful marchers are, indeed, of the current majority ethnicity. In my opinion, they are being very naïve and foolish to participate. I am chalking it up to youthful idealism, which will wear off once they get more experience in the real world.

Forum List

Back