Most of the rioters are white

Watching the news I've noticed the majority of the rioters are white people. They seem to be the people setting the fires and throwing bricks.
This lends credence the majority of rioters are Antifi anarchists who's main objective is destroying the country and capitalism. .... :cool:
You have seen what they want you to see. Lot's of not whites in there.

001.jpeg
002.jpeg
003.jpeg
004.jpeg
005.jpeg
006.jpeg
007.jpeg
008.jpeg
009.jpeg
010.jpeg
011.jpeg
012.jpeg
013.jpeg
014.jpeg
015.jpeg

Watching the news I've noticed the majority of the rioters are white people. They seem to be the people setting the fires and throwing bricks.
This lends credence the majority of rioters are Antifi anarchists who's main objective is destroying the country and capitalism. .... :cool:
That's one possible explanation.
There might be other things that you could speculate on without any evidence...that right wing agitators are trying to cause a civil war for example...

There might be other things that you could speculate on without any evidence...that right wing agitators are trying to cause a civil war for example...
Nope, we aren't agitators, you filthy vermin are doing it.

Yes, of course. BLM and Antifa joined forces to be mass stupidity.

This whole thing reminds me why I have a Conceal and Carry.

You have seen what they want you to see. Lot's of not whites in there.

View attachment 344050View attachment 344051View attachment 344052View attachment 344053View attachment 344054View attachment 344055View attachment 344056View attachment 344057View attachment 344058View attachment 344059View attachment 344060View attachment 344061View attachment 344062View attachment 344063View attachment 344064
Yep! I don't know WHERE the heck Sunni Man came up with THAT. It's been almost ALL dark complected assholes that have been rioting.

I find that highly unlikely, because unlike Antifa and BLM, which have support for their actions from the left-wing (as seen on this forum no less), no one on the right-wing is going to support any ult-right people who do this.

For example myself. I'm about as right-wing as you can possibly get. I can't get more right-wing from where I am on the spectrum.

If I see a bunch of white ult-right people running around setting stuff on fire... I'm going to support them going to prison for life, just as much as a BLM or Antifa.

Right-wing politicians, and Trump supporters, are not going to tolerate Ult-right crazy people.

So I find that unlikely. Now it's possible I suppose. I don't see any evidence for it. Do you?

Man, THIS one is MIGHTY dim! Must be a liberal............

I find that highly unlikely, because unlike Antifa and BLM, which have support for their actions, no one on the right-wing is going to support any ult-right people who do this.

For example myself. I'm about as right-wing as you can possibly get. I can't get more right-wing from where I am on the spectrum.

If I see a bunch of white ult-right people running around setting stuff on fire... I'm going to support them going to prison for life, just as much as a BLM or Antifa.

Right-wing politicians, and Trump supporters, are not going to tolerate Ult-right crazy people.

So I find that unlikely. Now it's possible I suppose. I don't see any evidence for it. Do you?
No...no more evidence than I see Antifa causing it.
Which was my point.

Every problem, pandemonium, crisis the democrats create they then lay at the feet of someone else, without fail. Democrats, leftists in general depend on factual relativism to "adjust" their political and ideological narratives as they see fit. Why not be a fucking upright human being and own up the to destruction the radical left has and is unleashing on streets across our nation. Stop hiding behind the lie.

Nope, we aren't agitators, you filthy vermin are doing it.
Hey, Mike, I like your new avatar of Priss, played by Daryl Hannah, in the great film, Blade Runner. Nice choice!

I find that highly unlikely, because unlike Antifa and BLM, which have support for their actions, no one on the right-wing is going to support any ult-right people who do this.

Which was my point.
Please refer to post #9 in this thread. Thanks!

Which was my point.
Then I assume that you can show me where right-wing groups are making plans to show up at the protests...

Here's the site that Antifa uses to coordinate their planned riots...

Yep! I don't know WHERE the heck Sunni Man came up with THAT. It's been almost ALL dark complected assholes that have been rioting.
I'm in a conservative town close to Austin, Tx visiting relatives.
Austin is a full blown looney liberal college town and about 4 out of 5 of the rioters on the local news are white Antifi types. ... :cool:

Which was my point.
Then I assume that you can show me where right-wing groups are making plans to show up at the protests...

Here's the site that Antifa uses to coordinate their planned riots...
I believe you'll be waiting for a LONG time for this evidence....................................Because it DOESN'T exist!

Which was my point.

Well... typically when you have a defendant on the stand, one of the things you do is establish their history and character. Do they have a long history of crime and violence? Were they caught engaging in bad actions before?

I don't see wide spread involvement of ult-right groups around the country, engaged in violence.

Antifa has been engaged in direct violence for years now.

They are trying to make the case that these rioters are White Supremacists. We are not going to let that lie to take root.

THESE ARE ANTIFA!

I find that highly unlikely, because unlike Antifa and BLM, which have support for their actions from the left-wing (as seen on this forum no less), no one on the right-wing is going to support any ult-right people who do this.

DAMN. I didn't hear the bureau of land management was involved now ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back