"most of the policymakers were white and most of the people involved were black,”

'Lambs to the slaughter': 50 lives ruined by the Windrush scandal

This is heart breaking stuff. People have been punished for the mistakes of the British state. There is something these victims have in common but I just cant put my finger on it.

50? Wow. THat is a lot. NOt as many as 1400.

I wonder why you care more about these 50, than the other 1400? Mmmm.
Its a sample. many thousands have been affected. Luckily they were all black so they probably deserved it..

Rotherham was ONE criminal operation that was caught and ONE example of your government's anti-white racism in action.

How many other examples are out there, right now, with your government passively or actively fucking it's white citizens, because they are white and there is some brown or black person that needs something or is doing something that they want or want to do?
None.

This is heart breaking stuff. People have been punished for the mistakes of the British state. There is something these victims have in common but I just cant put my finger on it.

Its a sample. many thousands have been affected. Luckily they were all black so they probably deserved it..

Rotherham was ONE criminal operation that was caught and ONE example of your government's anti-white racism in action.

How many other examples are out there, right now, with your government passively or actively fucking it's white citizens, because they are white and there is some brown or black person that needs something or is doing something that they want or want to do?
None.

how do you know? And it seems unlikely. The fear of being called racist, which was the motive your local government in letting the rape ring operate, is still as strong and widespread as always.

And there is going to be other criminal(s) muslims.

And indeed, the conflict does not have to be one of crime. It could just be a legitimate conflict of interests between native whites and immigrants browns.

ANd we can certainly see from past behavior, that your government, in such a conflict of interest, will fuck it's native white citizens in favor of the immigrant browns.

Based on skin color and fear of being called racist, if they don't.

None.

how do you know? And it seems unlikely. The fear of being called racist, which was the motive your local government in letting the rape ring operate, is still as strong and widespread as always.

And indeed, the conflict does not have to be one of crime. It could just be a legitimate conflict of interests between native whites and immigrants browns.

ANd we can certainly see from past behavior, that your government, in such a conflict of interest, will fuck it's native white citizens in favor of the immigrant browns.

I know because there are no government policies "actively fucking white people". Please point to them.
You take the misguided actions of a few civil servants 20 years ago and use it to smear a whole country. You are insane.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

None.

I know because there are no government policies "actively fucking white people". Please point to them.
You take the misguided actions of a few civil servants 20 years ago and use it to smear a whole country. You are insane.

Until this crime came to light, no one could point to it. It went on for over THIRTY FUCKING YEARS.

So, the possibility of crimes or conflicts of interest that we don't know about, is completely reasonable.

Especially as most other crimes or especially conflicts of interests, would be more nuanced and easier to ignore, than a mass slavery/rape ring.

What about a date rape? The men that ran a rape ring for thirty years and the cops that let them. If one of those men, took home a drunk white woman and had sex with her, when she was too drunk to give consent?

Are you arguing that since it was not part of the Rotherham Rape Ring, that brit government, the ones that were allowing the mass rape of white children,

would do better when the crime was FAR LESS OBVIOUS?

LOL!!! Your position is absurd.

None.

Correll is a joke. He cries daily about anti white racism. And there is no such thing.

None.

Correll is a joke. He cries daily about anti white racism. And there is no such thing.

You and tommy, are not fooling anyone. Not even yourselves.

None.

He is aching to be oppressed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

None.

Said the man that is still pushing the type of political correctness that led to thousands of white girls being raped, with the full knowledge and even active support of the UK government.

None.

Said the man that is still pushing the type of political correctness that led to thousands of white girls being raped, with the full knowledge and even active support of the UK government.
There you go again with the "white girls". Are they the only ones you get upset over ?

None.

There you go again with the "white girls". Are they the only ones you get upset over ?

No, there you go. You are more concerned with Political Correctness than the rape of thousands of white girls.

That is you DOING AND SUPPORTING THE PARADIGM that caused the government to let the rape ring operate for 30 years.

That is a policy that led to white children LITERALLY being fucked and you are denying it happened while you are doing what needs to be done so that it will continue to happen.

None.

No, there you go. You are more concerned with Political Correctness than the rape of thousands of white girls.

That is you DOING AND SUPPORTING THE PARADIGM that caused the government to let the rape ring operate for 30 years.

That is a policy that led to white children LITERALLY being fucked and you are denying it happened while you are doing what needs to be done so that it will continue to happen.
No I am just pointing out your rank hypocrisy. This faux outrage is just another outlet for your deep seated racism.

None.

No I am just pointing out your rank hypocrisy. This faux outrage is just another outlet for your deep seated racism.

Yeah, your point on that has been addressed many times. You are lying when you say that.

YOu though, your outrage is real. When I dare to open discuss the fact that a group of WHITE children were targeted by muslim criminals and the crime was allowed, for decades by the UK government,

you are outraged over the fact that I dare say "white". THe betrayal of your nation's children by your own government? No, that does not bother you.

But to dare to act as though it is ok to take about "WHITE" people as a group, deserving anything,

is taboo to you.

Which is just the type of racism, that led to the scandal in the first place.

The victims were not all white. Yet you have air brushed them out of your picture. This is just another excuse to hate the "darkies" who apparently oppress you.

None.

You are as ignorant and hateful as all get out. I bet the corona virus doesn't even want your bitch ass

The victims were not all white. Yet you have air brushed them out of your picture. This is just another excuse to hate the "darkies" who apparently oppress you.

All the reports I have heard, is of white children. At least 1400 of them.

YOu are offended, that I call a group of white children, white children.

Literally, you are more concerned with me having the nerve to say "White" than you are with your nation's children being mass raped and enslaved, with tacit and at times, implicit permission of your government.

All the reports I have heard, is of white children. At least 1400 of them.

YOu are offended, that I call a group of white children, white children.

Literally, you are more concerned with me having the nerve to say "White" than you are with your nation's children being mass raped and enslaved, with tacit and at times, implicit permission of your government.
Which report is that ?

Most of the policy makers were white...…….and in the land of the Anglo Saxons, no less!!! What a travesty.

What is Tommy going to bemoan next -- the lack of Brazilians in the Japanese Parliament?

None.

You are as ignorant and hateful as all get out. I bet the corona virus doesn't even want your bitch ass

I don't tolerate racists. That's not hateful. You are the ignorant one.

Forum List

Back