Most Electricity in USA Comes from Coal and Natural Gas Plants

Hopefully, Elon will rise up against these corporate fossil fuel oligarchs with his passionate push for green energy and stuff....

Man, those right-wingers will be so triggered; that is why they hate Elon so much you know...

> Power Plants in the United States - Gas, Coal, Nuclear, Hydro, Wind
>
> Mostly coal and oil and natural gas fired plants.
Coal and natural gas provide 63% of the electricity for EVs.

Hopefully, Elon will rise up against these corporate fossil fuel oligarchs with his passionate push for green energy and stuff....

Man, those right-wingers will be so triggered; that is why they hate Elon so much you know...
They can't decide if Elon is Satan or God.

Renewables are inefficient.
Green energy wastes the earth's resources
Renewables, extremely expensive, $100 trillion
That's because people are wasteful and inefficient. Our problems are a reflection of our mentality.

I burn all my paper waste in my fireplace. It produces heat, and less pollution than recycling it. No waste, very efficient and environmentally friendly. :)

That's because people are wasteful and inefficient. Our problems are a reflection of our mentality.

I burn all my paper waste in my fireplace. It produces heat, and less pollution than recycling it. No waste, very efficient and environmentally friendly. :)
Burning just about anything releases carbon emissions into the air. The paper you burn in your fireplace is a tinnnnnny bit bad for the ozone.

Last edited:
Burning just about anything releases carbon emissions into the air. The paper you burn in your fireplace is a tinnnnnny bit bad for the ozone.
Most of the paper I burn is unwanted junk mail and appeals from charities. As a senior I get this stuff nearly every day. These mailings are generated from 'donor lists' and are sent out automatically. There is no way to be removed from these mailings. Nationally (and globally) this represents a massive amount of paper flooding the environment. The only sensible way to deal with it is to burn it for fuel.

Update.
Because of the economic effects of Covid contributions are down so charities have greatly increased their mailings in an effort to maintain revenue.

Last edited:
Most of the paper I burn is unwanted junk mail and appeals from charities. As a senior I get this stuff nearly every day. These mailings are generated from 'donor lists' and are sent out automatically. There is no way to be removed from these mailings. Nationally (and globally) this represents a massive amount of paper flooding the environment. The only sensible way to deal with it is to burn it for fuel.

Update.
Because of the economic effects of Covid contributions are down so charities have greatly increased their mailings in an effort to maintain revenue.
Alright, I get what you’re saying. But are you sure it’s more environmentally friendly to burn the paper than to recycle it?

Forum List

Back