Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

The op OWNED the trump haters giving them a major ass beating that hurt so bad they be able to sit down for years after getting taken to school checkmated by him,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are these election fraud deniars, :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:
They don't care, just as long as they got their way when it was needed. That's their Moti's Operandi. Go back if ever get the chance, and listen to their rhetoric during the Trump year's etc, where they accuse everyone of what they were inciting and creating in order to bamboozle this nation into the government we got now. A government that's been on the hot seat daily during house investigations, but they don't care just as long as they got their way when it was needed.

Being proactive to stop the Democrat's and their bull shite is imperative, otherwise instead of being reactive after the fact.

I'm still waiting for any of the Trump cult cowards to meet my challenge.

Instead of a sleazy Gish Gallop of crap, give us your _one_ best piece of evidence that proves vote fraud. We'll discuss it, in detail.

Needless to say, no Trump cultist dared back up his BS. All of the Trump cultists here know they're that lying. They choose to lie because their cult commands it, and none of them dare disobey their fascist masters.

This one is still my favorite...

Georgia, Video surfaces of 4 poll workers pulling hidden suitcases full of ballots from under a table after counting is ended & all other workers are sent home

That wasn't fraud, dummkopf. That was Trump's lawyers' lies to a panel of Georgia Senators.

And those "suitcases?" They turned out not to be suitcases: but official Georgia ballot boxed which were sealed for security.

And "hidden" under tables? That turned out to be where they placed the sealed official GA ballot boxes a ½ hour earlier until counting could resume in the morning. But then a GA election official told them to resume counting that night, so they pulled them back out to do that.
I dont believe a word of this. Democrats rely on fraud and lying to back it up.

Last edited:

Instead of a sleazy Gish Gallop of crap, give us your _one_ best piece of evidence that proves vote fraud. We'll discuss it, in detail.

Needless to say, no Trump cultist dared back up his BS. All of the Trump cultists here know they're that lying. They choose to lie because their cult commands it, and none of them dare disobey their fascist masters.
Your "challenge" is nowhere near the worth of the long list of the OP.
Here's my challenge to you. Answer 60% of the posted frauds, and refute them all, with solid evidence (not from leftwing sources). If you can do that, MAYBE this forum might take you seriously. Until then, you havent even gotten to first base.

No they did not. They said they had more people registered, not more votes. Do you even read your own links?
Having more people register than there are people living there, looks pretty fraudulent. And why do you think they register ? So they can fly kites ?

Your word's come easy from a leftist radical who is standing on the platform of deception and deflection given to you by your master's. You might be enjoying your time during your leftist power grab, but the American people have had enough of all you leftist bull shite. Fact.

2024 can't come quick enough, so just like the Nazi's y'all better get ready to be politically decimated and ultimately defeated.

Having more people register than there are people living there, looks pretty fraudulent. And why do you think they register ? So they can fly kites ?

What happens is that people are not taken off the rolls when they move. I was once on the rolls in 3 states at the same time when I was in the Marine Corps. That does not mean I voted in all 3.

It looks fraudulent to lunatics who don't know any better and don't want to know any better.

Your "challenge" is nowhere near the worth of the long list of the OP.
Understood. You're admitting you don't even have _one_ crazy story that can stand up to scrutiny.

Here's my challenge to you. Answer 60% of the posted frauds, and refute them all, with solid evidence (not from leftwing sources).
That's not how it works, little fascist. It's not up to us to disprove every one of your lunatic conspiracy fables. It's up to you to prove them. Since you won't, everyone has correctly concluded that you're lying proudly for the GloryOfTheParty.

The Lord of Lies appreciates your devoted service.

The real question is: Are you really happy with your current POTUS 46? All the polls indicate the vast majority of those questioned indicate they would have swung the other way if they had known the "Russia-gate" was actually a made-up fantasy paid for by FBI, CIA, DOJ, and the Democratic party. So much for credible news reporting. BTW, all the major news broadcasters are in a heap of sh*t now that they can be held accountable for what they report (Thank you, Fox).

What happens is that people are not taken off the rolls when they move. I was once on the rolls in 3 states at the same time when I was in the Marine Corps. That does not mean I voted in all 3.
And why are they not taken off the rolls? So somebody can pretend they are here and voted ?

What does that have to do with election fraud, gramps. You having another "episode?"
I'm not having anything, Fraud. YOU are having another episode of >>

images

Forum List

Back