Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

Ah, a Gish Gallop of crap, the last refuge of the whupped and beaten conspiracy-crank. If they had even one _good_ piece of evidence, they wouldn't have to vomit out a hundred pieces of bad evidence.

Here's your challenge, cult boi.

Point to your _one_ best piece of evidence for organized vote fraud, and we'll discuss it.

If we rip that apart, you admit you're just making up stupid crap. And if we don't, we admit you have good evidence for vote fraud.

Deal?

What's that? You're going to scream and run now? Imagine that.
FWXIIL~1.JPG

The OP HAS proven them .And I also proved tons of 2020 election fraud posted 2 years ago. No its up to you to disprove them - but you can't.

And how do YOU know what is proven or not ? Have you read every one of the links posted in the OP ? Or what I posted ? (links below). Look out! there could be a quiz.

See Post 591

See Post 592

See Post 594

See Post 595

See Post 596

See Post 589

See Post 590
All of the above is just an inside agreement with Fox News, who has been pushing the "There's No Proof Of Election Fraud" from day-one. Fox is a co-conspirator in election fraud, and always has been.
The biggest example of election fraud is the MSM that uses leftist propaganda to influence elections.

All of the above is just an inside agreement with Fox News, who has been pushing the "There's No Proof Of Election Fraud" from day-one. Fox is a co-conspirator in election fraud, and always has been.
The biggest example of election fraud is the MSM that uses leftist propaganda to influence elections.
I haven't watched Fox in 7 years.

I haven't watched Fox in 7 years.
Fox started losing viewership when they started firing folks like Bill O'Reilly and other lessor known conservatives.
Chris Wallace, Bret Baier, and Megan Kelly exposed the truth about FN when they tried to ambush Trump during the 2016 debates.
Firing Tucker Carlson was the last straw.
Now Fox News is down around CNN in viewership.
They can't find anyone to fill Tucker Carlson's slot to boost viewership because they've completely lost the trust of the viewers.
If you want the unvarnished truth about the Biden Adm, you can't get in in America. You have to watch the BBC or some other foreign English network. Even Newmax refuses to admit that Biden lost the election and never should have been in the White House.

Fox started losing viewership when they started firing folks like Bill O'Reilly and other lessor known conservatives.
Chris Wallace, Bret Baier, and Megan Kelly exposed the truth about FN when they tried to ambush Trump during the 2016 debates.
They can't find anyone to fill Tucker Carlson's slot to boost viewership because they've completely lost the trust of the viewers.
If you want the unvarnished truth about the Biden Adm, you can't get in in America. You have to watch the BBC or some other foreign English network. Even Newmax refuses to admit that Biden lost the election and never should have been in the White House.
ROFLMAO.

They lost the trust of the viewers because they fired Tucker, a person that looked at their viewers directly in their face and lied to them repeatedly, willingly and with full knowledge that he was lying to their faces.

If anyone wanted more proof that the right wing nut cases here WANT to be lied to, no NEED to be lied to, no more proof required.

ROFLMAO.

They lost the trust of the viewers because they fired Tucker, a person that looked at their viewers directly in their face and lied to them repeatedly, willingly and with full knowledge that he was lying to their faces.

If anyone wanted more proof that the right wing nut cases here WANT to be lied to, no NEED to be lied to, no more proof required.
You're projecting again.
Democrats don't care if they're being lied to as long as they're able to win elections at any costs.
The ends justify the means.
Who gives a flying-fuck if everything you vote for and support is bad for this country.
You love fucking people over.
It's what pumps your nads.
It's why you're a leftist.

And the Trump cult traitors still won't list their best single piece of evidence for election fraud.

We know they're lying. They know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they lie anyways. Their cult devotion to DearLeader and fascism is stronger than their fear of Hell.

ROFLMAO.

How do you (YOU) tell the difference between truth and lies?

I want to know.

How do you (YOU) tell the difference between truth and lies?

I want to know.
Truth is that which comports with reality.

It is really not all that hard to figure out as we live in a world where you have more access to information than any other time in history by a MASSIVE margin. The information is all out there if you are willing to actually go on and check what bullshit is fed to you by talking heads.

The studies are available to you. The institutions have all their information on demand. They tell you a law is good or bad you can read the damn law. This is not hard.

I knew Fox was in bad shape when Lou Dobbs left .

They're told by the media to repeat that lie....and they're sticking too it no matter what proof floats to the surface.
The media works for them. Otherwise they tell or feed the media what they want, and then their allies within the media uses the platforms to create division ,chaos, and mayhem as a distraction.

The media works for them. Otherwise they tell or feed the media what they want, and then their allies within the media uses the platforms to create division ,chaos, and mayhem as a distraction.
YES, they are in deep cahoots. The university loons also.

Truth is that which comports with reality.

It is really not all that hard to figure out as we live in a world where you have more access to information than any other time in history by a MASSIVE margin. The information is all out there if you are willing to actually go on and check what bullshit is fed to you by talking heads.

The studies are available to you. The institutions have all their information on demand. They tell you a law is good or bad you can read the damn law. This is not hard.
First of all, I am shocked Faun gave you the thumbs up.

Second of all, you speak some truth. However, those laws are not being obeyed by those with the power to enforce them or those with the power to adjudicate them.

The law should be interpreted as written. All are not sinners, but those who neglect the laws are not very welcome.

I posted a MOUNTAIN of it, 2 years ago. Get your head out of the sand.
And then you whimpered and ran when I challenged you to post your single best piece of evidence. All of you run and cry when challenged. It's kind of what defines you, your cowardice.

You have nothing but a long list of manufactured crap, and everyone knows it, including you. You're all lying because the cult told you to lie, and you're all too gutless to refuse to follow cult orders.

Trump cultists, were you attracted to the Trump cult because you were already eunuchs, or were you snipped as part of the cult initiation ceremony? I just ask because no one with intact gonads would act like you all act.

And then you whimpered and ran when I challenged you to post your single best piece of evidence. All of you run and cry when challenged. It's kind of what defines you, your cowardice.

You have nothing but a long list of manufactured crap, and everyone knows it, including you. You're all lying because the cult told you to lie, and you're all too gutless to refuse to follow cult orders.

Trump cultists, were you attracted to the Trump cult because you were already eunuchs, or were you snipped as part of the cult initiation ceremony? I just ask because no one with intact gonads would act like you all act.
Clearly, you have no principles.

Here we go:

1) The government shall serve the people

2) The people shall NOT serve anyone but the Lord, our One True God.

3) The people shall NOT covet money and power, nor any foul government which promotes foulness.

It has been written in stone. It has been written in history.

Now I am NOT saying "don't go out and get laid, get stoned, get radical". God granted your personal freedoms. What I am saying is that no good has ever come from a system that holds people down. The people know best, and any government should be but a tool of the people. It should not possess all, or anything, for that matter.

DOJ, FBI, DNC, maybe even RNC.

Forum List

Back