WTH is this creepy stuff going on?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Yeah sure, it's Infowars. But what the f*ck?

"InfoWars is reporting a new mysterious trend where people turn to the right, stare off into space and then start flaying about before going into convulsions. Bizarre"

Classic epilepsy symptoms. Seizures are often preceded by auditory or visual hallucinations and a break from reality.

Well, considering that it came from Info Wars (anything from a place I consider suspect, I look up information myself), and what I found is that it mainly concerns a form of epilepsy, which is called "focused seizures" And, it happens because of some disorder that happens in the brain. People who have head injuries, epilepsy, or several other conditions can experience it.

Sorry, this sounds like some public cameras happened to catch people who were having epileptic seizures. Nice touch adding the COVID vaccination blurb at the end though, ya partisan hack.

Some of these are pretty dated. I have seen some of these from a year or so ago.

They have been happening after Jan. 2020, but I didn't know this was still happening. It would be nice if they had put a date and location on all of them. I noticed a lot of them looked like they were occurring in China.

I have heard all sorts of truly odd things were going on there, not necessarily connected to either 5G, or Covid, but, tangentially related to the up-coming great reset, and a conflict of great powers. Supposed "whistle blowers," have leaked some information. All CT type stuff that makes Jones and David Icke seem grounded.

Without dates and locations on these videos, I don't think we can glean any useful information, TBH.

Some of these are pretty dated. I have seen some of these from a year or so ago.

They have been happening after Jan. 2020, but I didn't know this was still happening. It would be nice if they had put a date and location on all of them. I noticed a lot of them looked like they were occurring in China.

I have heard all sorts of truly odd things were going on there, not necessarily connected to either 5G, or Covid, but, tangentially related to the up-coming great reset, and a conflict of great powers. Supposed "whistle blowers," have leaked some information. All CT type stuff that makes Jones and David Icke seem grounded.

Without dates and locations on these videos, I don't think we can glean any useful information, TBH.

Does look like it's out of Asia somewhere. It's NOT 5G -- that's pretty certain. If it's China -- they have a LOT of untreated epilepsy patients. Maybe because the Chinese are into herbal remedies and tend to SHUN "modern medicine" a bit?

Does look like it's out of Asia somewhere. It's NOT 5G -- that's pretty certain. If it's China -- they have a LOT of untreated epilepsy patients. Maybe because the Chinese are into herbal remedies and tend to SHUN "modern medicine" a bit?
No, I was thinking more about the background story behind this, that received very little coverage, and the public really has no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

I'm talking cloak and dagger type stuff. Just rumors that I had read of course, nothing that could be proved by anyone. And stuff I certainly hope isn't true.

But I saw some high level former agent from the American government once write, that there are stranger things going on in this world than we even see in some Hollywood movies, that would upset most folks if they knew.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back