Mossberg SA-20

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I never shot it but this looks perfect for me !!
Most places in Vegas just only have pistols
Do I just buy it and assume it’s good or how can I even find a place that would even have this ??

Where the hell could I even store this in a small 2 bedroom
This one just feels right by the reviews !!
Only negative was a heavy trigger

I highly doubt I can find a place that rents it
They say to only use high base billets with brass
. Number 4 is the best for home defense
Again my main concern is storage

They have safes and cases that you can lock .I suggest a case with a lock you can open quick .Keep it in a closet but where kids cant get to it . Its hard these days to find a good shooting range.But its best you do and practice with it on a regular bases.

I have owned Mossberg shotguns for 37 years.
I have a Mossberg 20GA I bought in 1983. In perfect shape, and is worth more now than what I bought it for.
I also have a Mossberg 12Ga short barrel for home security. Sits beside my bed with shells in the magazine but not the chanber, all I have to do is cock and blow someones head off

Last edited:
They have safes and cases that you can lock .I suggest a case with a lock you can open quick .Keep it in a closet but where kids cant get to it . Its hard these days to find a good shooting range.But its best you do and practice with it on a regular bases.
I can buy a metal safe ?? Designed for the gun ?
just keep the bullets in the tube ??

Yes. If you do keep it loaded just don't forget its loaded. And like the NRA instructors and my dad taught me always think Safety First.

This is your 3rd thread on a shotgun, just go fucking buy it already. And TAKE LESSONS you're a retard. One thread a month ago you said "I got me my shotgun" and talked taking someones head off and will the cops just scrape him up....

This is your 3rd thread on a shotgun, just go fucking buy it already. And TAKE LESSONS you're a retard. One thread a month ago you said "I got me my shotgun" and talked taking someones head off and will the cops just scrape him up....
This is my last thread on the subject
I am going to try it out when the virus lifts

I can buy a metal safe ?? Designed for the gun ?
just keep the bullets in the tube ??
"Bullets in the tube?"

Is that gun enthusiast lingo for shells in the chamber?
No.
The magazine on a shotgun site underneath the barrel, and is a long tube with the rounds stored all lined up. The magazine is tube shaped, hence “tube”.
The chamber where the round that is ready to be fired is held, with the billet itself pressed into the barrel.

Forum List

Back