Moscow: US must pack its stuff and get out of Europe

But can you say this about Vladimir Putin?
I like him, so how can I? :) Besides, He's stable, have been all these years, just tired of having been pushed further and further. The west better stop before he snaps for real.

Last edited:
This time they are the aggressors. You can't spin that fact.
Let me spin it with this joke I heard yesterday. It was in Russian so I just hope it won't be lost in translation.
A woman calls out a man on the street from a fourth floor window saying: "I’m afraid of you." - Why, asks the man. - You may rape me. - Why the fuck? I’m down here and you’re up there on the fourth floor. - Wait a moment, I’ll be right down.
Russia has no idea it has to rape anybody. It's you who's asking.

In Russia, there is now frantic propaganda of Stalinism, Brezhnev's drinking binge, Putin has never been loyal to communism, he has never stood near the monument to Stalin. If he could do anything, he would have prevented this leftist plague.
In 2012, he lost control of the ruling party, in 2014 he was completely removed from power.

Today Russian press has exploded with such quotes of Russian officials.
To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

But, as we saw in Crimea and Syria, Putin is capable of decisive steps.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

you can google translate these, articles

Well, Russia should leave Europe too.

Today Russian press has exploded with such quotes of Russian officials.
To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

But, as we saw in Crimea and Syria, Putin is capable of decisive steps.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

you can google translate these, articles

I did not understand what Ryabko was talking about when he spoke about the turn of 1997. This is the time of the decline of the Republicans, since the 00s in Europe and Moscow there has been almost the same strong American-centric politics as under Reagan. Europe and Moscow at that time were afraid to even utter a word against the United States.
In fact, that strong Putin who went in for sports and "killed terrorists in the toilets", who put a glass of vodka on the table without drinking it, the Putin whom Russia loved, it was the man of Bush power and US power.

Putin on a visit to Dagestan. He made a toast, and then put vodka on the table and forbade drinking until all the terrorists were destroyed. With this gesture, he simultaneously shocked the audience, and earned himself respect.

This is another Putin, not Putin with botex face, who excuse in front of Europe that in russia fags not loved as much as germans want

This blogger writes at the end that YouTube is blocking his video. They don't want to hear about strong America and strong Russia.

What is now in Russia with Vodka?

Drunken Kremlin propagandist Maria Zakharova scolds America, live, she says "fuck it". She will definitely give a fuck after a liter of vodka.

So this is not at all the Moscow that puts a glass of the vodka on the table and starts to "get up from its knees", right?

It is now easy for Moscow diplomacy to "dictate terms" in the UN when their left-wing henchmen are in power in the United States.
They would have tried to do it under Reagan.

Well, Russia should leave Europe too.
In Norway, General Mood spoke in favor of Russia's accession to NATO
The North Atlantic Alliance (NATO) needs to invite Russia to become a member of the bloc, this will resolve all the contradictions in bilateral relations. This was stated by Norwegian Lieutenant General Robert Mood in an interview with "Aftenposten" published on January 9.
"Maybe NATO really should focus more on defense and open the doors to everyone, including Russia, calling on its members to abandon bases and nuclear weapons outside their own territory?" the expert argues.
According to Mod, NATO may face the threat of new wars if the worldview of the bloc's countries does not change.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warned that the creation of a distorted image of Russia in popular culture could cause further deterioration of bilateral relations, as the people of Russia "will experience humiliation and express indignation" about the portrayal of Russian characters exclusively as villains and murderers in books and films.
Earlier, on December 26, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Russia's response to NATO's expansion to the east could be very different, it depends on the proposals of military experts.

In Norway, General Mood spoke in favor of Russia's accession to NATO
The North Atlantic Alliance (NATO) needs to invite Russia to become a member of the bloc, this will resolve all the contradictions in bilateral relations. This was stated by Norwegian Lieutenant General Robert Mood in an interview with "Aftenposten" published on January 9.
"Maybe NATO really should focus more on defense and open the doors to everyone, including Russia, calling on its members to abandon bases and nuclear weapons outside their own territory?" the expert argues.
According to Mod, NATO may face the threat of new wars if the worldview of the bloc's countries does not change.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warned that the creation of a distorted image of Russia in popular culture could cause further deterioration of bilateral relations, as the people of Russia "will experience humiliation and express indignation" about the portrayal of Russian characters exclusively as villains and murderers in books and films.
Earlier, on December 26, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Russia's response to NATO's expansion to the east could be very different, it depends on the proposals of military experts.

The problem is Russia is one of two reasons why NATO exists right now.

A prudent nation strikes when its enemy is most weak.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you the evidence that Russia's time is ripe:

images.jpg

The problem is Russia is one of two reasons why NATO exists right now.
The problem of Russia for the collective West is that it exists.. Regardless of what the political system was in Russia. Only now the hypocritical Western pedophiles in power cannot openly say how Hitler did: "Russia and russians should not exist!" But deep down in their dirty little souls, they dream about it.
l1048753498.jpg

l1048753497.jpg

And exactly the same pictures were with the Bolsheviks in the form of an octopus, who wanted to take over the whole world. The fantasy of russophobes is stupid and primitive

wuerker140204_905.jpg

Forum List

Back