Moscow: US must pack its stuff and get out of Europe

I don't think we're gonna have to worry about satellites.
Kessler Syndrome is real and it's happening now.
One or two more Chinese, Indian, Iranian or North Korean orbital satellite knockout tests should do it.
The continued accumulation of free-floating space junk is unacceptable. Since the 1950’s, space debris has been left beyond to freely roam. Global competition is popping due to new technology, fervently enhancing the race amongst the countries.

Question- when a nation or private company budgets for space exploration and surveillance, how much $&$ is in the budget for cleanup? What preparations are made in advance to remove the space junk? Why are countries excusing it by stating that it’s too expensive to remove? BS. I typically don’t back expansion of governmental control so I’m not sure what the solution is but they need to step it up all countries including Russia, China,
lol, I fessed up?
9 pages I have been explaining to you what I did and only now you got it and scream - look, look, he's doing it :lol:
let alone for a single second I made no secret of what I was doing, i. e. revealing essence of my idea, but you see a plot where there is no any...
an interesting but weird life you Americans have here, one talks to imaginary me in his head, defeating my imaginary arguments, you quench your desire to search for Russian plots. Are you a Democrat, by the way? :lol:
My life here is wonderful, I explain to Americans why their country is doomed to collapse and howcit is going to happen.
An insult serves as an indication that the person got it :)
Explaining to those who don't understand why you deserve this is another very good entertainment.
But! Whatever my intentions are, have you grown up enough to deal with facts but not attitudes?
To be accurate, “growing up” involves losing “attitudes” not maintaining them to promote honest dialogue. As long as you maintain that an adult conversation includes, as you stated, “attitudes” you remain at a juvenile level of exchange.

By the way, do you know what you’ve accomplished by creating this thread? I can’t wait to read your guess, knowing that you’re going to be wrong, but I will be happy to enlighten you! I like winning! Lol

The continued accumulation of free-floating space junk is unacceptable. Since the 1950’s, space debris has been left beyond to freely roam. Global competition is popping due to new technology, fervently enhancing the race amongst the countries.

Question- when a nation or private company budgets for space exploration and surveillance, how much $&$ is in the budget for cleanup? What preparations are made in advance to remove the space junk? Why are countries excusing it by stating that it’s too expensive to remove? BS. I typically don’t back expansion of governmental control so I’m not sure what the solution is but they need to step it up all countries including Russia, China,

To be accurate, “growing up” involves losing “attitudes” not maintaining them to promote honest dialogue. As long as you maintain that an adult conversation includes, as you stated, “attitudes” you remain at a juvenile level of exchange.

By the way, do you know what you’ve accomplished by creating this thread? I can’t wait to read your guess, knowing that you’re going to be wrong, but I will be happy to enlighten you! I like winning! Lol
Humans aren't very good at looking ahead--even though, as predators our eyes face forward. We have clearly exhibited that we don't care about cleaning up our messes. The garbage floating in our oceans is a great example. Not one country has made a serious attempt at cleaning the oceans. It should be a global effort--but it isn't as warm and fuzzy as ACC.

lol, you chose the right way to win in arguing with me (it seems to be a popular way among Americans) - to argue with imaginary me, to whom you can attribute wrong ideas to easily refute them :)
To be specific, I exactly asked you if you are grown up enough to deal with facts and not exploit my real or imaginary attitudes as if they can substutute facts in discussion. :)

As well, are you really sure you you want to be honest? I ask it because real honesty for an American is doomed to become quite a mazochist session of acknowledging American acts of hypocricy, double standards, lying etc. etc :)

Starting with acknowledging American organization of a Nazi coup in Ukraine, then to Kosovo-Crimea comparizon etc...

Humans aren't very good at looking ahead--even though, as predators our eyes face forward. We have clearly exhibited that we don't care about cleaning up our messes. The garbage floating in our oceans is a great example. Not one country has made a serious attempt at cleaning the oceans. It should be a global effort--but it isn't as warm and fuzzy as ACC.
I’ve read where many kids have taken up their own ocean projects to remove plastic from the oceans. As much as people say that we’re going to be in worse shape because slackers have increased in number (hard to measure?) there’s an important additive that there are many proactive kids who are doing amazing things!

It’s going to take an economic incentive for major adult activity, like what’s happened within the profitable recycling industry. Since it pays off to recycle for recycling businesses, it’s time to do the same thing for eliminating the junk. Economic incentives for plastic with video footage proving it came from the ocean, and a continued “pay-out” (according to state laws not federal) with personal consumption incentivized as well. Recycling places can only recycle 3 types of plastic, one being water bottles. Focusing on the problem where it lies is in our water and ground sources instead of rewards for fake circular recycling. Most recycling is anything but circular, but I’ll have to review that is still the case.

I could get all crazy about the environment, but I only run a river sweep annual cleanup in the summer. Activist groups that push it on others who are not interested works against efforts. Sadly, we do not have enough “good people dedicated to the cause” without the money factor. Pay off tens of thousands of individuals who could use the money for their hard efforts, and get it done. If enough city voters expect access to clean drinking water locally, it’s doable.

lol, you chose the right way to win in arguing with me (it seems to be a popular way among Americans) - to argue with imaginary me, to whom you can attribute wrong ideas to easily refute them :)
To be specific, I exactly asked you if you are grown up enough to deal with facts and not exploit my real or imaginary attitudes as if they can substutute facts in discussion. :)

As well, are you really sure you you want to be honest? I ask it because real honesty for an American is doomed to become quite a mazochist session of acknowledging American acts of hypocricy, double standards, lying etc. etc :)

Starting with acknowledging American organization of a Nazi coup in Ukraine, then to Kosovo-Crimea comparizon etc...
Where is the answer to my question, Comrade? You are not following orders very well. Lol

proactive kids who are doing amazing things!
I am aware and supportive. My point was that all of these woke gov'ts are making big ineffective noises and infringing on people's individual rights to promote such things as the Paris agreement, but how many GOVERNMENTS are making any moves in the direction of cleaning the garbage out of the oceans. Seems to me, that would be one of the low hanging fruits. I am not even aware of any of these forward thinking young folks being aided by a government.

I am aware and supportive. My point was that all of these woke gov'ts are making big ineffective noises and infringing on people's individual rights to promote such things as the Paris agreement, but how many GOVERNMENTS are making an moves in the direction of cleaning the garbage out of the oceans. Seems to me, that would be one of the low hanging fruits.
Absolutely agree, and I realize that my previous response did not mention my agreement with you there as well.

It has always taken a catastrophe to lead to improvements (security mostly) and then we wake up. In 2022, this should not be the case on any major obstacle so obvious. Keep fighting the good fight CA!

I tend to think I rather need more mercy than patience now, one can hardly tell he's an angel while opening eyes of Americans what a shithole-country-ready-to-collapse their country is.
Lol, just out of curiosity what is Russia planning to do about China declaring them self a near arctic nation to usurp your efforts to claim natural resources there? Y'all gunna just let china claim those recourse s? Another question y'all letting your women go to China to have children since china decided to drown their female children at birth?

I am a Conservative non interventionists and I think we don't need to be using American resources to protect the Eurotrash, or anybody else.

However, if the Russkies told us to get out I would tell them to kiss our ass.

The Russians know President Potatohead is weak and stupid.

They also gave his family millions of dollars. They own his ass almost as much as the Chinese.

Nothing that happens in the Ukraine economy will bother us. As the Biden adventures should have taught us, who sups with Ukraine needs a long spoon. The more we can avoid interactions with Ukraine the better for U.S. national interests.
I was refering to a pullout of bases across the EU and NATO.

So... yes, you can destroy America. The question is... do you hate us enough to literally burn down your own nation to kill us?
Sadly, with the world seemingly in the grips of insanity, I think eventually you will.
With what I sometimes see said on this forum the thought comes to mind occasionally:(.

The Russians know President Potatohead is weak and stupid.

They also gave his family millions of dollars. They own his ass almost as much as the Chinese.
Yeah, any such war is so tainted from the first that I don't see it as viable.

why?
and whose business Kosovo is?

exactly, without Russian governance all these pseudo states return to their natural failed states status.

I presume after these territories by themselves lose remains of statehod - Russia may consider allowing them back...
You seem to be a fan of Sergey Mickheev, aren't you? I sure am.

My guess is Americans at each others throat.

W

who is Dmitry Zhirnov at all? :)
there is no alliance between Russia and Taliban, except in created by Democrats imaginary world of Russiagate :)
If you do not know that D. Zhirnov is Russia’s Afghanistan ambassador, what information do you have exactly, pertaining to Russia not having alliance with the Taliban? Come on now Siberian, your lack of basic information about Russia and Taliban history is highly sus! Lol

I’m afraid your ignorance has cost you 7 total points in USMB reputation score out of 6 total possible lol

Lol, just out of curiosity what is Russia planning to do about China declaring them self a near arctic nation to usurp your efforts to claim natural resources there? Y'all gunna just let china claim those recourse s? Another question y'all letting your women go to China to have children since china decided to drown their female children at birth?
lol, and who told you China eyes Russian and not Ametican arctic zone?
After all, Russia has monopoly in building icebrakers and other such stuff, the US will be out of any Arctics, Russian, Chinese, American, whatever..

Forum List

Back