Moscow: US must pack its stuff and get out of Europe

lol, and who told you China eyes Russian and not Ametican arctic zone?
After all, Russia has monopoly in building icebrakers and other such stuff, the US will be out of any Arctics, Russian, Chinese, American, whatever..
Lol, ya go with that. Hilarious. Nope china is your problem in that regard. So I take y'all are just taking it up the ass where that is concerned.

If you do not know that D. Zhirnov is Russia’s Afghanistan ambassador, what information do you have exactly, pertaining to Russia not having alliance with the Taliban? Come on now Siberian, your lack of basic information about Russia and Taliban history is highly sus! Lol

I’m afraid your ignorance has cost you 7 total points in USMB reputation score out of 6 total possible lol
lol, if I use American tactics like funny stories by Democrats about Russians paying to Taliban to kill US soldiers - I can invent many stories of US beibg allies with Al-Qaida, ISIS etc..
or, wat, wasn't Usama a CIA agent fighting Soviets? :)
or the US supplied ISIS with weapons via various proxies...

anyway, so far Russia has not even recognized its "allies" Taliban, though it would be really a good idea. but they kicked Americans out without Russian help, the US does not need much to retreat.. :)

The people in both nation's need to recognize the dangers of their leadership's once they begin to exhibit Hitler type syndrome's, and so they must work frantically to change those leader's out through an honorable and fair election process. The people's lives are at stake in these games if a major conflict were to arise, and especially when the leader's make bad decisions constantly without us recognizing the danger's involved.

Hopefully the election process will be secured once again, because I think we all know what has happened over time.

Trump had the attitude of peace through strength, and then he had the business sense to be diplomatic about it all. This is why there was much less saber rattling on his watch, and good things were getting done in the world. Biden is a loose Cannon, because the world isn't sure about his mental capacity or state of mind. They smell weakness big time, especially after Afghanistan and his attacks on our own independence here.
Trump diplomatic that's a joke. He fostered a rotten deal with the Taliban leaving the Afghan government, by doing so he basically said the government was insolvent and the Taliban were the rightful rulers of Afghanistan. He just wanted out and didn't care about the consequences. Biden tried to buy time to get a better deployment strategy but the Taliban had been given everything so they wouldn't agree to any good extension on trump's time table. He probably deliberately did that just to try to make Biden look bad. He is psychotic and very devious that way.

Trump diplomatic that's a joke. He fostered a rotten deal with the Taliban leaving the Afghan government, by doing so he basically said the government was insolvent and the Taliban were the rightful rulers of Afghanistan. He just wanted out and didn't care about the consequences. Biden tried to buy time to get a better deployment strategy but the Taliban had been given everything so they wouldn't agree to any good extension on trump's time table. He probably deliberately did that just to try to make Biden look bad. He is psychotic and very devious that way.
If your opinions were correct, then surely the CIA, ATF, FBI etc would have already brought these people in for questioning/hearing in order to see what they know, what they do, and who they advocate for in these election's and job's.

The Russians won ALL the gold at the European Figure Skating Championships in Tallinn.
The Free world will not leave such aggression on the part of Russia without consequences!

Russian parliament started to discuss about preemptive nuclear strike against the USA.
IMG_20220117_194037_644.jpg

Silver Cat
I wouldn't mind blowing the West to smithereens either, but I'm, as are most Russians, a reasonable man while the jester is a prick who luckily doesn't make decisions. So the two worlds will have to make do with coexisting with each other as they have done for the last 100 plus years no matter how you hate us and vise versa.

Today Russian press has exploded with such quotes of Russian officials.
To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

But, as we saw in Crimea and Syria, Putin is capable of decisive steps.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

you can google translate these, articles

Telling the US to get out of Europe might have worked with trump. But now we have a real president again and that shit doesn't fly. All threats will be met with Force. Russia doesn't believe in diplomacy, Russia believes in domination. This will cause another needless war. Maybe this time we won't stop until we get to Moscow and chop off the heads of KGB people like Putin and put it into his tyranny over his people and the world.

Stann This time? When was the previous time? When Russians finished off the Germans in Berlin?

Last edited:
Stann This time? When was the previous time? When Russians ended the Germans in Berlin?
The last time an oppressive Nation threatened all of Europe was when the Nazis took over Germany and threatened the world. Russia is acting just like them.

The last time an oppressive Nation threatened all of Europe was when the Nazis took over Germany and threatened the world. Russia is acting just like them.
Who was that who pacified the oppressive nation? Wasn't that Russia, maybe? For the most part. You gotta grow a big enough chopper first to off those heads, paper warrior.

Who was that who pacified the oppressive nation? Wasn't that Russia, maybe? For the most part. You gotta grow a big enough chopper first to off those heads, paper warrior.
Play your games, Russia worked with the Allies at that time. This time they are the aggressors. You can't spin that fact.

Today Russian press has exploded with such quotes of Russian officials.
To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

But, as we saw in Crimea and Syria, Putin is capable of decisive steps.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

you can google translate these, articles

The more talk, the less walk.

Silver Cat
I wouldn't mind blowing the West to smithereens either, but I'm, as are most Russians, a reasonable man while the jester is a prick who luckily doesn't make decisions. So the two worlds will have to make do with coexisting with each other as they have done for the last 100 plus years no matter how you hate us and vise versa.
Ok. May be, Eugene Fedorov, an ordinary member of the largest Russian party is a prick. May be, the leader of this party, Dmitry "Finish the survivors" Medvedev is prick. May be, Vladimir Zhirinovskiy, leader of the third party, who said, that the USA won't exist in 2024, is a prick, too. But can you say this about Vladimir Putin?

As for me, I don't want to make the US national security (and even existence) depended on the mental stability of the Russian or Chinese politicians.

Telling the US to get out of Europe might have worked with trump. But now we have a real president again and that shit doesn't fly. All threats will be met with Force. Russia doesn't believe in diplomacy, Russia believes in domination. This will cause another needless war. Maybe this time we won't stop until we get to Moscow and chop off the heads of KGB people like Putin and put it into his tyranny over his people and the world.
You see, to take Moscow the USA need at least:
1) The Credible First Strike Capability to be able to eliminate 90% of the Russian and Chinese nuclear arsenals under any possible circumstances.
2) Better ABD, which must be able to intercept Russian and Chinese missiles.
3) Much better Civil Defense to decrease losses.
4) National emergency reserves to alleviate consequences of the nuclear strike.
5) Tactical nuclear weapons better than useless gravity bombs.

Forum List

Back