Moscow: US must pack its stuff and get out of Europe

Siberian

Gold Member
Today Russian press has exploded with such quotes of Russian officials.
To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

But, as we saw in Crimea and Syria, Putin is capable of decisive steps.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

you can google translate these, articles

Moscow: US must pack its stuff and get out of Europe​

What a good idea.

Let's do exactly that. This is a European problem. Why do we always have to fight their stupid wars for them? I don't support any more of that.

Out, out, out, out of NATO, too. NATO is a whole lot more trouble than it is worth to us.

Last edited:

What a good idea.

Let's do exactly that. This is a European problem. Why do we always have to fight their stupid wars for them? I don't support anymore of that.

Out, out, out, out of NATO, too. NATO is a whole lot more trouble than it is worth to us.

We as Americans must fight their wars for them. How else are we going to prove to the world that Russians are for the most part, a bunch of ham-fisted, vodka-swilling peasants and gangsters who serve no other purpose than to make drunk videos for Youtube?

Russia has a lower GDP than Brazil.

With all its natural resources, Russia should be a huge Norway.

Instead, Russia is a huge Mexico.

Mexico GDP $1 trillion

Russian GDP $1.4 trillion

I think you're on to something. Russians are just as unintelligible as Mexicans, when they speak.

Of course, if I had all that shit in my mouth, I'd spit it out too.

:laughing0301:

We as Americans must fight their wars for them. How else are we going to prove to the world that Russians are for the most part, a bunch of ham-fisted, vodka-swilling peasants and gangsters who serve no other purpose than to make drunk videos for Youtube?
Dunno about that...Might be a different Europe if not for Stalingrad and Kursk.

To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

Putin is in no position to rattle his saber at America. With so much of Russia's wealth in the hands of private oligarchs, the Russian economy is (at best) on the low side of average. Much as the Russian leader wants to recreate the Soviet Union, the resources are just not there to do it. Sorry, Putin is going to have to rattle his saber at someone else! :blahblah:

What a good idea.

Let's do exactly that. This is a European problem. Why do we always have to fight their stupid wars for them? I don't support anymore of that.

This, exactly.

Id like to make a deal with you, WE leave Europe if you take all of our Democrat politicians to live and serve in Russia where they belong. Most of them would love it anyway as you all think so much alike. America can then go back to being a fair and powerful country once more, and we'll even let you tag along after that.

Putin wants the West to leave. I wonder why?

Fuck Putin.

:laughing0301:

1641753274178.png

Russia has a lower GDP than Brazil.

With all its natural resources, Russia should be a huge Norway.

Instead, Russia is a huge Mexico.

Mexico GDP $1 trillion

Russian GDP $1.4 trillion
Do you really believe that the Russians want to be a huge Norway, where conscripts must return their underwear and socks after military service?

R
Russia has no standing in who European countries allow in their sovereign lands. If they want to push the issue, mutually assured destruction will ensue.

Forum List

Back