Moscow Mayor urges people to stay home as Russian rebel mercenaries advance

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023

Moscow Mayor urges people to stay home as Russian rebel mercenaries advance​

Another thread ...

The Wagner group chief has said that he is in Rostov-on-Don, in southern Russia, close to the Ukraine border, and that his forces have control of military facilities and the airfield there. He pledged to blockade Rostov and move on to Moscow if Russia’s Defence Minister and top general did not meet with him in the city. The Wagner group further informed that it had also taken control of Russian military facilities in the city of Voronezh, in southwestern Russia.

Putin’s gonna nuke his own country?

Brilliant move . That ought to go over well.

You idiot

~~~~~~
Megalomaniacs will do anything and stop at nothing to fulfill their objectives. Putin is just another wannabe Hitler.
lot of open space in Russia ...50000 troops at most.......its what they were invented for. Last I looked Dictators dont care about the people.

lot of open space in Russia ...50000 troops at most.......its what they were invented for. Last I looked Dictators dont care about the people.
~~~~~~
I agree, Putin has lost over 200,000 troops in his failed attempt to subjugate the Ukraine. Russian fodder for the grist mill of war.

~~~~~~
I agree, Putin has lost over 200,000 troops in his failed attempt to subjugate the Ukraine. Russian fodder for the grist mill of war.
That’s not true. Russia has lost about 20,000 soldiers, not 200,000.

Arm muslim mercenaries to do your bidding and pay the price when they tire of you.

Dictator Putin vs an insurrection. Which side will the right take? As for me I hope for maximum casualties on both sides.

~~~~~~
Complete rubbish . But the US-Ukey Nazi force is about dead on its few remaining feet so we can let the soon to be advancing Russian force do the talking . You guys are so gullible .

Complete rubbish . But the US-Ukey Nazi force is about dead on its few remaining feet so we can let the soon to be advancing Russian force do the talking . You guys are so gullible .
That made no sense.

Or just fuck yourself troll

Or you can just wrap that schnitzel
around that tiny thing you
call a pecker and
peck off in it.

1679_BananoRub.gif

Moscow Mayor urges people to stay home as Russian rebel mercenaries advance​

Another thread ...

IMG_0511.jpeg

One has to really try to look as stupid as you.

You are doing a wonderful job. You must practice a lot.

Must be really sad to be you so pathetic and starved for attention that you need to go around looking to pick fights with people not even talking about or to you! :21:

Does it make you feel important?

Forum List

Back