Morrissey attacks politicians and the Queen over Manchester terrorism response

The Manchester-born singer Morrissey has hit out at politicians for their reaction to the bombing in his hometown that has killed 22 people and hospitalised 59 more.

In his statement, the former Smiths frontman claimed that politicians are safe from attacks, while the rest of the country is left vulnerable...

..Morrissey cited government immigration policy among his complaints saying the prime minister would never change her immigration policy in the light of the attacks...

..Morrissey also appeared to suggest that politicians were afraid to refer to Abedi as an Islamist extremist...

...“In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private,” the singer wrote on his Facebook page. “Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.

“Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an ‘extremist’. An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?”

Criticising the prime minister, he claimed that “her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues”.

The musician added: “Also, ‘will not break us’ means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa.”

Morrissey also criticised the London mayor, Sadiq Khan, who he said had failed to condemn the Islamic State group after it claimed responsibility for the attack. A link to the terrorist organisation has not been confirmed by the security services, who are still working to identify whether or not Abedi worked alone or as part of a cell..

...Also in line for criticism from Morrissey was the Queen, who he said had received “absurd praise for her ‘strong words’ against the attack, yet she does not cancel today’s garden party at Buckingham Palace – for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press”....

The same can be said of liberals here in America.

So how long should events be cancelled that would make folks like you and Morrissey happy?

So, how long must we not call it what it is, "Islamic Terrorism"? How long must we focus on appeasement vs. deterrent?

If we blame all Muslims, does that justify internment camps, banning mosques, incarceration without charges or trial, etc., for any and all Muslims?
^ terrorist supporter.
Worse...

Clinton supporter.

The Manchester-born singer Morrissey has hit out at politicians for their reaction to the bombing in his hometown that has killed 22 people and hospitalised 59 more.

In his statement, the former Smiths frontman claimed that politicians are safe from attacks, while the rest of the country is left vulnerable...

..Morrissey cited government immigration policy among his complaints saying the prime minister would never change her immigration policy in the light of the attacks...

..Morrissey also appeared to suggest that politicians were afraid to refer to Abedi as an Islamist extremist...

...“In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private,” the singer wrote on his Facebook page. “Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.

“Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an ‘extremist’. An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?”

Criticising the prime minister, he claimed that “her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues”.

The musician added: “Also, ‘will not break us’ means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa.”

Morrissey also criticised the London mayor, Sadiq Khan, who he said had failed to condemn the Islamic State group after it claimed responsibility for the attack. A link to the terrorist organisation has not been confirmed by the security services, who are still working to identify whether or not Abedi worked alone or as part of a cell..

...Also in line for criticism from Morrissey was the Queen, who he said had received “absurd praise for her ‘strong words’ against the attack, yet she does not cancel today’s garden party at Buckingham Palace – for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press”....

So how long should events be cancelled that would make folks like you and Morrissey happy?

So, how long must we not call it what it is, "Islamic Terrorism"? How long must we focus on appeasement vs. deterrent?

If we blame all Muslims, does that justify internment camps, banning mosques, incarceration without charges or trial, etc., for any and all Muslims?
^ terrorist supporter.
Worse...

Clinton supporter.
One and the same.

You folks, like Morrisey, have carnage, and the "authorities" saying a muslim terrorist did it.

You didn't see the bomb planted.

You didn't see anything.

You are just PARROTING exactly who lied to you about 911....
so who did it?

so who did it?

I was not there. I did not observe or videotape it.

My point is that we've been lied to about this subject over and over again, and there the birdbrains are PARROTING every single thing they can without any "validation."

Think, ask questions, do not

I’m the one wondering why every suspected/known ISIS installation is not being tomahawked as we speak…. I’m the one wonder why we’re trying to fight this war without asking sacrifice from the population. I’m the one wondering why we spend $0.50 of every dollar spent on defense in the universe if we’re still this impotent…..

In the mean time, why is it Conservatives are the first to bitch about whatever is done….the Queen having a garden party…but can’t tell us a specific time frame for mourning??? IF you’re going to bitch about something, that’s great. But tell us what you thing the correct course of action would be.

So far everyone whose on the thread can’t tell us how long the queen should wait.
The English mean it when they say, "Keep Calm and Carry On." They didn't stop during the Blitz. They wouldn't. They mean it when they say they aren't going to let the terrorists win. It's sheer bullheaded stubbornness.

The bombers not an immigrant.
You idiots deserve this.

I'm sorry facts bother you so much.
This is another one of those times that I will not try to understand what you are babbling about.

I was thinking the same about your post .
If that were true, and it's not, you would not have responded the way you did. Nice lie.

I made the assumption that "you idiots" meant liberals . But it also has the potential to be you paraphrasing me as if is said "you English idiots had it coming ".

So I went with the first.

candycorn missed the point that the "queen" has a leadership position and a day after a filthy Muslim with African heritage slaughtered dozens of young White girls is not a time to celebrate.

What does the "colour" of the perp or the victims have to do with anything? Would you be OK with this or less interested if the victims weren't white?

Shoot terrorists in the head as soon as they are discovered, citizen or not. Stop placing them on watch lists.
Okay. I'll give you up the Fifth if you'll give up the Second. Deal?

Are you a terrorist? :laugh:

I won't give up anything, and neither will you. If they make war upon America, they get 25 cents behind their left ear.

Economy of motion.

No wonder.
MORRISSEY-600x586.png

I saw it and unfortunately countries like England are too saturated with those dirty scumbags.

It is also too obvious that left wing PC will not allow anything significant to be done.

Just wait till the next attack to listen to the same song and dance from the do nothing empty suits.

Absolutely. All Moslems have blood on their hands. Why? Because the Islamic doctrine sanctions terrorism and all Moslems support the Islamic doctrine. You need to wise up and stop caring only for yourself and your perverted ideology.

Forum List

Back