The bombers not an immigrant.

This is correct. The African Muslim piece of shit was an anchor baby after his filthy inbred parents claimed to be "refugees" and illegally invaded the UK. In contrast, an immigrant legally moves to a country after applying and being officially accepted.

Last edited:
Yes..how long should she wait?

The concept of a "queen" is obviously ridiculous and if the "monarchy" was closed down immediately she is free to do whatever. But she is in a leadership position and her country is at war with Islamic savages who she allowed into her country, so she has some 'spainin' to do. Or she is destined to be a disgusting embarrassment like Obama.

Morrissey attacks politicians and the Queen over Manchester terrorism response

The Manchester-born singer Morrissey has hit out at politicians for their reaction to the bombing in his hometown that has killed 22 people and hospitalised 59 more.

In his statement, the former Smiths frontman claimed that politicians are safe from attacks, while the rest of the country is left vulnerable...

..Morrissey cited government immigration policy among his complaints saying the prime minister would never change her immigration policy in the light of the attacks...

..Morrissey also appeared to suggest that politicians were afraid to refer to Abedi as an Islamist extremist...

...“In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private,” the singer wrote on his Facebook page. “Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.

“Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an ‘extremist’. An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?”

Criticising the prime minister, he claimed that “her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues”.

The musician added: “Also, ‘will not break us’ means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa.”

Morrissey also criticised the London mayor, Sadiq Khan, who he said had failed to condemn the Islamic State group after it claimed responsibility for the attack. A link to the terrorist organisation has not been confirmed by the security services, who are still working to identify whether or not Abedi worked alone or as part of a cell..

...Also in line for criticism from Morrissey was the Queen, who he said had received “absurd praise for her ‘strong words’ against the attack, yet she does not cancel today’s garden party at Buckingham Palace – for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press”....

The same can be said of liberals here in America.

So how long should events be cancelled that would make folks like you and Morrissey happy?

So, how long must we not call it what it is, "Islamic Terrorism"? How long must we focus on appeasement vs. deterrent?

If we blame all Muslims, does that justify internment camps, banning mosques, incarceration without charges or trial, etc., for any and all Muslims?
^ terrorist supporter.

lol, see what I mean?

Anyone want to help this guy argue that supporting our Constitution makes one a terrorist supporter?

Musician and songwriter Morrissey angrily excoriated British politicians following Monday night’s deadly terrorist attack at a pop music concert in Manchester, England, claiming that it is easy for politicians to say they are “unafraid” and to remain resolute while failing to address the root causes of terrorism and hiding behind their own robust security.

Morrissey Rips British Politicians after Manchester Attack: ‘Petrified’ to Admit Islamic Extremism Behind Terror

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine having to fear speaking your own opinion on something and the blackmail that comes along with doing so. Oh wait we already to live that. Radical leftist twits are just blind to it all.

Yes..how long should she wait?

The concept of a "queen" is obviously ridiculous and if the "monarchy" was closed down immediately she is free to do whatever. But she is in a leadership position and her country is at war with Islamic savages who she allowed into her country, so she has some 'spainin' to do. Or she is destined to be a disgusting embarrassment like Obama.

Good to see you’re fulfilling your destiny as an embarrassment.

The Manchester-born singer Morrissey has hit out at politicians for their reaction to the bombing in his hometown that has killed 22 people and hospitalised 59 more.

In his statement, the former Smiths frontman claimed that politicians are safe from attacks, while the rest of the country is left vulnerable...

..Morrissey cited government immigration policy among his complaints saying the prime minister would never change her immigration policy in the light of the attacks...

..Morrissey also appeared to suggest that politicians were afraid to refer to Abedi as an Islamist extremist...

...“In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private,” the singer wrote on his Facebook page. “Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.

“Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an ‘extremist’. An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?”

Criticising the prime minister, he claimed that “her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues”.

The musician added: “Also, ‘will not break us’ means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa.”

Morrissey also criticised the London mayor, Sadiq Khan, who he said had failed to condemn the Islamic State group after it claimed responsibility for the attack. A link to the terrorist organisation has not been confirmed by the security services, who are still working to identify whether or not Abedi worked alone or as part of a cell..

...Also in line for criticism from Morrissey was the Queen, who he said had received “absurd praise for her ‘strong words’ against the attack, yet she does not cancel today’s garden party at Buckingham Palace – for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press”....

So how long should events be cancelled that would make folks like you and Morrissey happy?

So, how long must we not call it what it is, "Islamic Terrorism"? How long must we focus on appeasement vs. deterrent?

I’m the one wondering why every suspected/known ISIS installation is not being tomahawked as we speak…. I’m the one wonder why we’re trying to fight this war without asking sacrifice from the population. I’m the one wondering why we spend $0.50 of every dollar spent on defense in the universe if we’re still this impotent…..

In the mean time, why is it Conservatives are the first to bitch about whatever is done….the Queen having a garden party…but can’t tell us a specific time frame for mourning??? IF you’re going to bitch about something, that’s great. But tell us what you thing the correct course of action would be.

So far everyone whose on the thread can’t tell us how long the queen should wait.

I’m the one wondering why every suspected/known ISIS installation is not being tomahawked as we speak…. I’m the one wonder why we’re trying to fight this war without asking sacrifice from the population. I’m the one wondering why we spend $0.50 of every dollar spent on defense in the universe if we’re still this impotent…..

In the mean time, why is it Conservatives are the first to bitch about whatever is done….the Queen having a garden party…but can’t tell us a specific time frame for mourning??? IF you’re going to bitch about something, that’s great. But tell us what you thing the correct course of action would be.

So far everyone whose on the thread can’t tell us how long the queen should wait.

Now you are a real piece of work!

How can you send in Tomahawks without knowing if civilians will die? I kind of agree with YOU, (saints preserve us) but the left would have a field day if one civilian was killed, and we both know it.

In the world according to the left, Trump can't do ANYTHING correct, now can he Corn-) You bitch if he does something, you bitch if he doesn't. Hell, you even bitch after you bitch about something and he does it, then you bitch he shouldn't have.

I remember telling YOU and your good buddy Franco, that Trump was going to win either Penn or Wisconsin, and you BOTH gave me the old funny. Well, now I am here to tell you that unless you have something, you guys are hosed in 18, because Americans are more pissed then they were in November, and it isn't going away. Doubt me? Well, I got a job for ya, lol. You know how your side keeps talking about Trump and his position in the polls? Well now, go and look what the polls say about the DEMOCRATS, lol!

You see, someone can be at 50%, but if the other side is at, or close to 50%, it is a wash. Then again, you can be at 40%, and if the other side is around 20%, you have a BIG LEAD, now don't you........or can't you count-) Oh, I have no doubt you will consolidate California, New York, and Illinois; problem is----->you are going to lose more ground virtually every where else. And once everything is in place and 18 is out of the way, watch what laws get passed and how they affect those bastions, of transfer of wealth states-)

Let me tell you how bad it is for you, and how confidant I am-------->If I KNEW I could make you payy it off, if you gave me 3 to 1 odds, I would bet you that Joe Manshion (is that how to spell his name, not sure) changes his party to Republican before 2020-)

I’m the one wondering why every suspected/known ISIS installation is not being tomahawked as we speak

Because your friends hide behind their women and children. You people would be wailing and tearing your hair out over collateral damage.

I’m the one wondering why every suspected/known ISIS installation is not being tomahawked as we speak

Because your friends hide behind their women and children. You people would be wailing and tearing your hair out over collateral damage.

Yet I’m the one wondering why our President is so helpless to do anything….you’re the one speculating about hair and calling making insipid allegations.

Now you are a real piece of work!

How can you send in Tomahawks without knowing if civilians will die? I kind of agree with YOU, (saints preserve us) but the left would have a field day if one civilian was killed, and we both know it.
In the world according to the left, Trump can't do ANYTHING correct, now can he Corn-) You bitch if he does something, you bitch if he doesn't. Hell, you even bitch after you bitch about something and he does it, then you bitch he shouldn’t have.
There will always be detractors. So if you have a detractor, you’re not going to act? Sorry, the job of President is a bit more complex than that.

I remember telling YOU and your good buddy Franco, that Trump was going to win either Penn or Wisconsin, and you BOTH gave me the old funny. Well, now I am here to tell you that unless you have something, you guys are hosed in 18, because Americans are more pissed then they were in November, and it isn't going away. Doubt me? Well, I got a job for ya, lol. You know how your side keeps talking about Trump and his position in the polls? Well now, go and look what the polls say about the DEMOCRATS, lol!

You see, someone can be at 50%, but if the other side is at, or close to 50%, it is a wash. Then again, you can be at 40%, and if the other side is around 20%, you have a BIG LEAD, now don't you........or can't you count-) Oh, I have no doubt you will consolidate California, New York, and Illinois; problem is----->you are going to lose more ground virtually every where else. And once everything is in place and 18 is out of the way, watch what laws get passed and how they affect those bastions, of transfer of wealth states-)

Let me tell you how bad it is for you, and how confidant I am-------->If I KNEW I could make you payy it off, if you gave me 3 to 1 odds, I would bet you that Joe Manshion (is that how to spell his name, not sure) changes his party to Republican before 2020-)

In the mean time, we have 2+ years before the next election season begins for President. He should try to be President while he has the title.

Make Great Britain Great Again!

We won't live free until the politicians live in fear.

You folks, like Morrisey, have carnage, and the "authorities" saying a muslim terrorist did it.

You didn't see the bomb planted.

You didn't see anything.

You are just PARROTING exactly who lied to you about 911....

Forum List

Back