Morons have THREE DAYS to either be prepared for or escape from Florence

why do you think nc coast wont head inland...to quote our governors...we know how to deal with this....the outer banks are getting out tourist have to leave first then everyone else...like any other natural disaster people are prepared for it....i dread what is going to happen to the outer banks....ocracoke may take a hit...and wilmington...the forecasters are gathering in wilmington and the coast...
Why didnt Louisianas residents go inland? And don't fail by saying BECAUSE BUSH.
Differnt type of land area, and the people are living in low areas should bail the hell out of them, they don't float.and the looters need the extra security to know that no one is home.

Where's that evidence of Katrina existing August 22 then LIAR? August 21? August 20?
As Iā€™ve argued with the ignorant dill-hole Pogo for years now - Hurricane Katrina was no last minute surprise. Everyone had a notice more than 4 days in advance. Being the childish ignorant dill-hole, he attempted to lie about it.

Well Pogo - here is some really bad news for you. This article was from Monday (09/10/18) warning of the hurricane set to hit this Thursday (09/12/18). Itā€™s a warning 4 days in advance, just as I stated about Katrina. Of course, youā€™re next pitiful and pathetic lie will be that we didnā€™t have these capabilities ā€œback thenā€. Well, in 2005 we absolutely had sophisticated satellites/radar/etc. Everyone knew about Hurricane Katrina 4 to 5 days in advance. Itā€™s just that lazy liberals like yourself refused to take any personal responsibility.

Proved you wrong yet again (I do every time)! How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hurricane Florence Could Drop 40 Inches of Rain When It Makes Landfall in North Carolina
Iā€™m actually getting rather bored waiting for Florence. This week long surprise catastrophe is wearing my patience.

Considering she's three thousand miles southeast of you, maybe you should, y'know find a hobby or sump'm.

I like the sharks. That's a good start. Would be so kewl to have a flying shark land in my pines here. Let the cat go after it.

I don't want to hear a damn word about Trump. You fools have been warned nearly a week in advance.

Get the fuck in inland and leave your politics on the shore.
Good strategy. A pre-emptive dismissal of Trump leaving American citizens to suffer and die. Most of it will be Trump country, so maybe this time Iā€™ll be the one joking about the deaths and suffering instead of conservatives.
Your safety from the weather is not the presidents problem. Anyone who dies that isn't a comatose patient brought it on themselves.
I think you can be assured that some in the DNCMSM will criticize Trump, no matter what happens with Florence. It is the playbook.
Especially if Trump totally abandons them, and publicly attacks them as they suffer and die the way he did with Puerto Rico. Note that there was no significant criticism of how he handled Harvey's aftermath.
Harvey and the one after that hit Florida--there wasn't negative press on those because the response wasn't fucked up. Simple.

I don't want to hear a damn word about Trump. You fools have been warned nearly a week in advance.

Get the fuck in inland and leave your politics on the shore.
Good strategy. A pre-emptive dismissal of Trump leaving American citizens to suffer and die. Most of it will be Trump country, so maybe this time Iā€™ll be the one joking about the deaths and suffering instead of conservatives.
Your safety from the weather is not the presidents problem. Anyone who dies that isn't a comatose patient brought it on themselves.
I think you can be assured that some in the DNCMSM will criticize Trump, no matter what happens with Florence. It is the playbook.
Especially if Trump totally abandons them, and publicly attacks them as they suffer and die the way he did with Puerto Rico. Note that there was no significant criticism of how he handled Harvey's aftermath.
More fail.

Boatloads of containers sat and sat until the food was rotten. Distribution of donated goods is not a federal job.

You fucking leftists even need someone to wipe your asses you're so incompetent
I'm not sure they are saying that 3,000 people died of starvation, Grampa. It was mostly the extended lack of power and impassable roads.

Where's that evidence of Katrina existing August 22 then LIAR? August 21? August 20?
As Iā€™ve argued with the ignorant dill-hole Pogo for years now - Hurricane Katrina was no last minute surprise. Everyone had a notice more than 4 days in advance. Being the childish ignorant dill-hole, he attempted to lie about it.

Well Pogo - here is some really bad news for you. This article was from Monday (09/10/18) warning of the hurricane set to hit this Thursday (09/12/18). Itā€™s a warning 4 days in advance, just as I stated about Katrina. Of course, youā€™re next pitiful and pathetic lie will be that we didnā€™t have these capabilities ā€œback thenā€. Well, in 2005 we absolutely had sophisticated satellites/radar/etc. Everyone knew about Hurricane Katrina 4 to 5 days in advance. Itā€™s just that lazy liberals like yourself refused to take any personal responsibility.

Proved you wrong yet again (I do every time)! How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?

Hurricane Florence Could Drop 40 Inches of Rain When It Makes Landfall in North Carolina
Iā€™m actually getting rather bored waiting for Florence. This week long surprise catastrophe is wearing my patience.

Florence is a slow moving storm.

To help tide you over, here are some pictures from a recent tornado that devastated an area

raw-sky-ranger-damage-043017_1200x675_933273667686.jpg

More fail.

Boatloads of containers sat and sat until the food was rotten. Distribution of donated goods is not a federal job.

I'm not sure they are saying that 3,000 people died of starvation, Grampa. It was mostly the extended lack of power and impassable roads.
Food and water were not the only relief supplies that WE SUPPLIED that just sat there.
In what world does the person being kind enough to donate have to personally hand out the supplies too? Why was trump blamed for the actions of local corrupt and or inept officials?

More fail.

Food and water were not the only relief supplies that WE SUPPLIED that just sat there.
In what world does the person being kind enough to donate have to personally hand out the supplies too? Why was trump blamed for the actions of local corrupt and or inept officials?
Post a single time where Trump asked people to help or donate to Puerto Rico. You wonā€™t find one, because Trump didnā€™t give a shit. Itā€™s why he waited so long to authorize full aid to the island when he did the same immediately for Texas a few months before. What he DID spend time on, was ripping the Mayor of San Juan who spent weeks in the thick of recovery efforts, criticized the suffering and dying people of Puerto Rico publicly, and tossed paper towels at them like he was a mascot throwing t-shirts to the crowd at a baseball game. And then he bragged about his pathetic efforts.

Trump acted as if thereā€™s nothing he could care less about than the suffering in PR, and that played well with his base. It was disgusting to see.

More fail.

Post a single time where Trump asked people to help or donate to Puerto Rico. You wonā€™t find one, because Trump didnā€™t give a shit. Itā€™s why he waited so long to authorize full aid to the island when he did the same immediately for Texas a few months before. What he DID spend time on, was ripping the Mayor of San Juan who spent weeks in the thick of recovery efforts, criticized the suffering and dying people of Puerto Rico publicly, and tossed paper towels at them like he was a mascot throwing t-shirts to the crowd at a baseball game. And then he bragged about his pathetic efforts.

Trump acted as if thereā€™s nothing he could care less about than the suffering in PR, and that played well with his base. It was disgusting to see.
A few days ago I donated to a bikers for disabled veterans charity.
Strangely enough that occurred without any persuasion from any president.

I was unaware it was a presidents job to tell me how to be charitable

More fail.

If a storm killed off a big number of disabled veterans, then Trump withheld aid from the survivors, insulted them, and then bragged about how much praise he deserves, how would you feel?

More fail.

If a storm killed off a big number of disabled veterans, then Trump withheld aid from the survivors, insulted them, and then bragged about how much praise he deserves, how would you feel?
I wouldn't "feel" anything because I'm not a tard governed by emotions. I also don't need to be told to help those less fortunate.

Think for yourself

More fail.

I'm no expert on what happened. I just don't think the food you were talking about that wasn't delivered caused a lot of deaths.

More fail.

You forgot the flashlights, he tossed them flashlights too. ~rolls eyes~

More fail.

I'm no expert on what happened. I just don't think the food you were talking about that wasn't delivered caused a lot of deaths.
You're beyond help.

why do you think nc coast wont head inland...to quote our governors...we know how to deal with this....the outer banks are getting out tourist have to leave first then everyone else...like any other natural disaster people are prepared for it....i dread what is going to happen to the outer banks....ocracoke may take a hit...and wilmington...the forecasters are gathering in wilmington and the coast...
Why didnt Louisianas residents go inland? And don't fail by saying BECAUSE BUSH.
Differnt type of land area, and the people are living in low areas should bail the hell out of them, they don't float.and the looters need the extra security to know that no one is home.
I`ve been through one of these floods and I can tell you this. There`s nothing to loot! The 65" tv doesn`t work very well when it`s been underwater.

I wouldn't "feel" anything because I'm not a tard governed by emotions.

Uh... check your own thread title here Jackweed.

The memory is the second thing to go....

I wouldn't "feel" anything because I'm not a tard governed by emotions. I also don't need to be told to help those less fortunate.

Think for yourself
I guess Trump is the caliber of person you want to support. :rolleyes:

The kewl thing about Florence is, according to the current track she's on a head-on collision course with Florence, South Carolina.

--- "best known for being the intersection of I-95 and I-20" (Wiki)

But don't owrry about those nulear plants . They won't hurt you when the begin to melt down.

Forum List

Back