Riots Increase in Europe as Vax Mandates and Covid Passport Deadlines Come Due.

This made me wonder just how many "Trump Supporters" there ARE in Europe. :biggrin:

Good point Flacc. I guess the secret is out now that the GOP buses Trump supporters around the world to deny the pandemic, refuse the vax, and to protest and riot in all the cities.

Donald gets a cut of 10% on the proceeds plus all rights to any books or movie scripts that arise. :smoke:

Who isn't scared by their govt looking more like totalitarian dictators with fuzzy messaging???

Gotta disagree about vaccines "not doing much". This plague was 90% -- an old person's disease and SINCE the vaccine -- they are NOT dying at 8 times the rate of younger people.

The reason I REBEL against mandates is that they are BRAINLESS -- one size fits all edicts NOT BACKED BY SCIENCE.

I'm supporting the SCIENCE that says that grants of immunity of SOME LENGTH of time should be allowed for ANYONE that's GOTTEN Covid 19 NATURALLY.

The number of folks with natural immunity by now is at LEAST 30% of the entire US population -- INCLUDING MOST of front line medical workers who are resisting getting the vaccine.
I am a Trump supporter in Europe yet am triple-vaxxed and abide by Czech rules. They are not coming down as hard as last year for economic reasons and a sentiment that life must go on. People cannot live in fear of something they can't control forever.

Enough is enough.

Who isn't scared by their govt looking more like totalitarian dictators with fuzzy messaging???
more, actually, than the virus....
Fauci and the other monkeys never really educated folks. The Covid testing only measures EXPOSURE TO THE VIRUS. You're probably carrying a LOT diseases in your nose right now. A positive Covid test only means "you've been exposed" to the virus. Doesn't even mean you're sick if you're not very symptomatic.
i wish more folks understood this.....

~S~

Here's a cross-link from the NYPost article in the OP about police "firing on people" in Rotterdam. Realize how damn LIBERAL the Netherlands is. They've experimented with legalizing drugs since the 90s, Amsterdam has a "red light" district, euthanasia is openly available, and I rode on "public free" bicycles while I worked there in the 90s. What MADE THEM start shooting COvid restriction dissenters? Check out the photos in the article below. There's not the virile "right-wing" parties of ANY status there. Maybe a FEW "Trump Supporters"... LOL...

At least seven people were hurt in Rotterdam when a protest against COVID-19 restrictions turned into “an orgy of violence.”

The city has been rocked by rioting and demonstrations against the reintroduction of coronavirus restrictions amid record-high infection rates.

“On a number of occasions, the police felt it necessary to draw their weapons to defend themselves,” Rotterdam mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb told the Associated Press of Saturday’s violence. “They shot at protesters, people were injured.”

The mayor also noted a number of police officers and firefighters had also been hurt in the mayhem, and dozens had been arrested.

Despite more than 70% of the country being fully vaccinated, The Netherlands has seen a spike in coronavirus cases and reinstated a partial lockdown last week.

Last edited:
Here's a cross-link from the NYPost article in the OP about police "firing on people" in Rotterdam. Realize how damn LIBERAL the Netherlands is. They've experimented with legalizing drugs in the 90s, Amsterdam has a "red light" district, euthanasia is openly available, and I rode on "public free" bicycles while I worked there in the 90s. What MADE THEM start shooting COvid restriction dissenters? Check out the photos in the article below. There's not the virile "right-wing" parties of ANY status there. Maybe a FEW "Trump Supporters"... LOL...

At least seven people were hurt in Rotterdam when a protest against COVID-19 restrictions turned into “an orgy of violence.”

The city has been rocked by rioting and demonstrations against the reintroduction of coronavirus restrictions amid record-high infection rates.

“On a number of occasions, the police felt it necessary to draw their weapons to defend themselves,” Rotterdam mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb told the Associated Press of Saturday’s violence. “They shot at protesters, people were injured.”

The mayor also noted a number of police officers and firefighters had also been hurt in the mayhem, and dozens had been arrested.

Despite more than 70% of the country being fully vaccinated, The Netherlands has seen a spike in coronavirus cases and reinstated a partial lockdown last week.
Doesn't matter how liberal or not..if police get personally attacked, likely the guns come out.

Just checked the Johns Hopkins Covid data. Seems like the Netherlands is on the downside of their peak..

netherlands covid cases.png

Doesn't matter how liberal or not..if police get personally attacked, likely the guns come out.

Except in Oregon, Washington, NYCity, Minneapolis, and ANY Woking Dead American town where they just retreat and evacuate and let the rioting burn down their station houses and destroy upwards of 30 police vehicles a night,

Except in Oregon, Washington, NYCity, Minneapolis, and ANY Woking Dead American town where they just retreat and evacuate and let the rioting burn down their station houses and destroy upwards of 30 police vehicles a night,
Somehow you switched form police to buildings so you could talk about a few incidents unrelated to the thread. Kind of bizarre.

But managed to forget Jan 6 in your list. How...completely expected of you

Somehow you switched form police to buildings so you could talk about a few incidents unrelated to the thread. Kind of bizarre.

But managed to forget Jan 6 in your list. How...completely expected of you

no actually -- if you weren't being INTENTIONALLY dense, you would have seen EVERYTHING I TYPED was about "the police".

Well then they should just shoot you in the face, per the last 2 years of squealing from that guy TNHarley
I like how these rioters arent burning innocent peoples lives to the ground like we have to deal with here.
At least i havent seen anything of the sort.
I think that is where you moonbats get me confused. I dont support uncle tims barber shop, or tammy's house being burnt to the ground, because a bunch of people are upset at the GOVERNMENT.
I support rioting and protesting. But not when you fucking morons take it out on innocent people, or use the situation to enrich yourselves.

Forum List

Back