Mormon church voices support for Senate bill to protect gay marriage

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well this is welcome news. I know from reading posts on this fprum that rank and file mormons are doughty warriors in support of rainbow issues. Now their church has caught up with them.

Let us hope that this is a first step in organised religion joining the rest of us in the civilised world.

Well this is welcome news. I know from reading posts on this fprum that rank and file mormons are doughty warriors in support of rainbow issues. Now their church has caught up with them.

Let us hope that this is a first step in organised religion joining the rest of us in the civilised world.

Shhhh... nobody tell Bob Blaylock

Sodomites and their lovers aren't part of the civilized world. Ancient Sodom is your world

/----/ When are you, Mitt, and Harry Reid gonna get to get together for a threesome?

Similar to the MAGA cult?
/----/
TDS1.jpg

I am sure that all decent mormons will support this action. The bill is long overdue and will protect all Americans from an extremist and unaccountable supreme court.

Eh, not really. Mormonism is an evil cult. IF they are doing this, they know that homophobia isn't a good look for them, any more than racism was a good look for them in 1978 when they finally let black people join.

it wasn't that blacks couldn't join they just couldn't hold the priesthood.
Eh, not really. Mormonism is an evil cult. IF they are doing this, they know that homophobia isn't a good look for them, any more than racism was a good look for them in 1978 when they finally let black people join.

Forum List

Back