More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

Let's see, you want ridiculous: "Potentially, allege, anomalies, troublesome, problematic," and I'm sure I missed a few. The entire crust of your arguments. That's what ridiculous looks like.
I have some of those words, and they all have their proper places as well as many other I also have many other decisive words and links. What is ridiculous, is you just posting how you WANT things to be. Couldn't be more obvious.

Last edited:
So, what happened to the narrative about illegals voting? Weren't we discussing that? Dude, you are just too full of shit.

I was right. Those thousands of illegal votes you talk about exist in your make believe noggin. Your obligation is to fantasy.
Correction: MILLIONS of illegal votes, for 60 years. :biggrin: :slap:

Last edited:
I picked number 5, and boom. You are pedaling lies; Trump Says 10.6Mn Jobs Added in 4 Months – Facts Blot Rosy Picture No one believes what you have to say. You're a pos liar.
Why not ? When the GDP growth jumped 33.8% in that time period (3rd quarter of 2020-biggest jump in US history). Sounds pretty reasonable. You're just a denialist fruit.

1645594291826.png

1645594366225.png

Last edited:
Typical libtard drone hack moron. The pathetic Fallacy of “attack the messenger” is one of your favorites. Needless to say, you run from the actual documented evidence within that message. I expected no better from you. 😂🤣😂🤣

I have some of those words, and they all have their proper places as well as many other I also have many other decisive words and links. What is ridiculous, is you just posting how you WANT things to be. Couldn't be more obvious.
If they had proper places Sling Blade, we wouldn't be having this discussion, and I wouldn't be reading your mentally insane posts.

Forum List

Back